PDA

View Full Version : Test Release v3.0.2

Moon Wizard
January 2nd, 2014, 22:16
As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

Remember, this is a beta release, which means that all the features should be in place. However, there may be issues (hopefully minor).

As always, we're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
January 2nd, 2014, 22:17
Updates

Targeting arrows are only shown for selected tokens or tokens hovered over.
If a user clicks on a link for which they no longer have access or does not exist in the campaign database, a message will be displayed in the chat window instead of opening the console.
In Manage Characters mode, the hot key bar is now available; instead of the single dice box.
[CoreRPG+] For players, tokens tied to combat tracker PC entries owned by that player will always show targets (if no other tokens selected).
[CoreRPG+] For GM, token tied to active combat tracker entry will always show targets (if no other tokens selected).
[CoreRPG+] In Manage Characters mode, added chat window support for rolling dice and running slash commands.
[CoreRPG+] In Manage Characters mode, added support for importing characters from FG character XML files.
[3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Library entries are again sorted by name. Other rulesets continue to sort by how the module was defined (database node names).
Players sometimes not able to edit characters when first taking ownership or creating new characters. Fixed.
Cache file write error when using certain accented characters in user name. Fixed.
Crash when pressing PageDown or PageUp keys while editing a single-line string field. Fixed.
When using headings in formatted text fields, the spacing between all text and lists increased after the heading text. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Modifier application button overlapping modifier text in campaign modifier list for players. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] In Manage Characters mode, layout was incorrect for rolling scores and assigning points. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] In Manage Characters mode, dice rolls were not being accepted when rolling scores. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] In Manage Characters mode, unable to drag and drop items from modules to PC inventory. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG] Script error when editing caster level on a PC mini actions sheet or a NPC spell sheet. Fixed.
[DEV] Frame decals are always centered, even when larger than control/window.
[DEV] Support for chat entry, chat window and hot key bar added for local mode.
[DEV] /reload support added in local mode.
[DEV] In Manage Characters mode, Comm.deliverOOBMessage will now trigger OOB message handlers.
[DEV] Handlers registered for onObserverUpdate events using DB.addHandler were never triggered. Fixed.

JPG

Blacky
January 3rd, 2014, 03:23
Nice, thanks!

Nickademus
January 3rd, 2014, 03:45
Nice.

Updates

[4E] Script error when editing caster level on a PC mini actions sheet or a NPC spell sheet. Fixed.

What about for 3.5e and PFRPG?

Moon Wizard
January 3rd, 2014, 08:29
Sorry, that should read [3.5E/PFRPG]. Editing notes.
JPG

Blackfoot
January 4th, 2014, 04:30
Found some more issues in PFRPG v3.0.1
Spells aren't alpha sorting anymore they are being listed in the order added.
When spells are added the parsing is messing up when spells are dropped on the Actions Tab:
Spell Resistance is being given to spells with no resistance and vice verse.
Saves and Attack rolls are selected sometimes but do not show up until you toggle through them.

JohnD
January 4th, 2014, 07:49
C&C existing NPCs seem to have lost their stats for attributes.

Blacky
January 4th, 2014, 08:59
Got a bug, probably with the font for Window title.

This is my string:

<string name="module_window_titledata">Activation de module de données</string>

And this is the result: 5778

The font doesn't seem to handle the diacritic “é”

Moon Wizard
January 4th, 2014, 19:14
Blackfoot,
I got the spell sort and parsing ones identified, but I am not seeing any issues with the spell resistance. Can you provide an example?

Blacky,
Hmm, I think the font was originally created by Zeus, so I'm not even sure what font was used. So, I don't have an easy way to replace, especially with Zeus being super busy on his job these past few months. Let me see if I can get the name of the font to rebuild it, or find a similar replacement.

JPG

Blackfoot
January 4th, 2014, 19:29
Blackfoot,
...but I am not seeing any issues with the spell resistance. Can you provide an example?

JPG
Basically spells that have the flag for spell resistance in the module are not getting it when you drag them into the Actions tab and ones that do not are... I tried it with multiple 3rd level druid spells last night from Trenloe's 'complete' spell module.
Let me find you a specific example from the standard PFRPG Spells module:
Stone Shape - According to the writeup in the module spell resistance is 'no' but when dragged in the check box is 'checked' for spell resistance.
Fireball - Does the reverse. Should have it... when dropped doesn't have it.

Moon Wizard
January 4th, 2014, 20:46
Updates

Text formatting support added for bulleted lists in formatted text fields.
[LAUNCHER] Last manage character selection remembered.
[CoreRPG+] Coin types no longer removed from party sheet on distribution.
[CoreRPG+] When PC deleted, any linked combat tracker record converted to NPC.
[3.5E/PFRPG/4E/CnC] Coin types preloaded into parcels and party sheet inventory tab.
[3.5E/PFRPG] Added option on character sheet to toggle between spell summaries and mini action buttons.
Formatted text fields would scroll and/or add selection when dropping links onto link list slots. Fixed.
Tokens in campaign tokens folder were not being exported when exporting module data. Fixed.
[UPDATER] After running updater, console would pop open on any log message, not just errors. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Effects from PC sheet were being applied with target initiative, not PC initiative. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Parcels from modules being incorrectly migrated when viewed. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG] Spells not sorting alphabetically within spell levels. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG] Spell attack, save and effect fields not updating correctly on spell drag and drop. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG] Label for SR allowed in spell cast details incorrect. Fixed.
[C&C] Ability score fields missing for NPCs with the Character type. Fixed.

JPG

Blacky
January 4th, 2014, 21:35
Is it just me or that last update reverted the decal always centered thing? It's not centered anymore…

Blacky
January 4th, 2014, 22:31
Back into the fold a saturday afternoon faster than light, that's customer support!

You're a prince!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/Smiley_green_alien_moustache.svg/50px-Smiley_green_alien_moustache.svg.png

Moon Wizard
January 5th, 2014, 00:19
The decal is still always centered for me using v3.0.2.
JPG

Blacky
January 5th, 2014, 00:26
Well, I had another update available after I posted, after the #11's post update. And it corrected the issue. I assumed there was a small missed step during the #11 update and you corrected it.

If you didn't, kinda weird :confused:

graphil
January 5th, 2014, 10:18
Running v35e.

This is on the lite client version which has been connected to a TV via a laptop. The laptop resolution is 1600x1200.
If the scaling option is set to 75% then the right hand toolbar gets corrupted. It looks like a problem with scaling. When the scaling is set to 80% it is OK.

Blackfoot
January 5th, 2014, 13:14
Running v35e.

This is on the lite client version which has been connected to a TV via a laptop. The laptop resolution is 1600x1200.
If the scaling option is set to 75% then the right hand toolbar gets corrupted. It looks like a problem with scaling. When the scaling is set to 80% it is OK.
Try switching to 'windowed' mode and then back to full screen. This usually clears up issues with /scaleui, there have been problems with it right along.

Ikael
January 5th, 2014, 15:08
Note sure if this has been reported earlier. It's not bug but just naming convention which makes me confused all the time.

in campaign_story.xml
<windowclass name="encounter">
<windowclass name="encountersmall">
<windowclass name="encounterlist">

in campaign_encounters.xml
<windowclass name="battlesmall">
<windowclass name="battlelist">

in record_encounter.xml
<windowclass name="battle">
<windowclass name="battle_header">
<windowclass name="battle_npc">
<windowclass name="battle_npcmaplink">

I know that old times stories were called encounters, but now that encounters/battle/combat feature has brought in use, shouldn't the story windowclasses be called story , storysmall and storylist. This would give space for battles to be called encountersmall, encounterlist, encounter, encounter_header, encounter_npc, encounter_npcmaplink.

Moon Wizard
January 5th, 2014, 18:07
Yes, but that invalidates every module created for every ruleset built on core so far. I actually did that, and had to revert. It's a legacy of the d20 ruleset that was the basis for everything.

JPG

Moon Wizard
January 5th, 2014, 22:43
Updates

Could not drag and drop roll results or numbers from chat entry back onto chat window. Fixed.
Could not middle click secret chat entries to share them. Fixed.
Incorrect version mismatch error message on client side when reconnecting. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Window titles not centered when opening some windows. Fixed.
[DEV] window.onSizeChanged event triggered when window size adjusted due to window position memory feature.
[DEV] String assets added for image toolbar button tooltips in CoreRPG ruleset.

JPG

Moon Wizard
January 6th, 2014, 20:45
Updates

[SW] Crash when deleting entry from combat tracker. Fixed.
[SW] Crash after sharing combat tracker using Enhanced Combat Tracker extension. Fixed.
[DEV] Crash when script triggered on node deletion deleted a parent on the node deleted. Fixed.
[DEV] Crash when handlers assigned to built-in control functions.

JPG

Ikael
January 6th, 2014, 21:04
Wow, thanks for SW updates. I did manage to fix them myself as well, by removing some code but seems like I can check if they work again. They all related to windowlist.applyFilter function calling.

graphil
January 6th, 2014, 22:09
Is there a way to get the highlighted token on the map to show up better? I've just run a combat with 50+ tokens on the map at it is really hard to see the faint highlighted circle around the token and pick it out from the other tokens.

Blacky
January 6th, 2014, 22:19
I believe having tokens somewhat smaller than the grid helps (hence I suppose the options of auto scaling at 80% grid in FG).

But I've been where you are, it's unmanageable. I'm still looking for the images used with the target and CT halo, to make them much more vivid… so far no luck.

There's also a feature requested on the official list, having the map auto center on the current CT actor (and another one for the opposite, having the CT actor corresponding to a clicked token selected). If you want to vote :)

Nickademus
January 6th, 2014, 22:49
I think you can double click the creature in the CT to have it select the token associated... or something like that.

Edit: Patch notes say this "[4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Double-click on PC/NPC data record token field to open map where combat tracker token is located"

Not sure how helpful that will be though.

Moon Wizard
January 7th, 2014, 20:18
Updates

Exporting records with campaign tokens generated error. Fixed.
[SW] Script errors when opening some lists while using the community Enhanced Library extension. Fixed.
[SW] Character import in character selection window always overwriting previously imported characters. Fixed.
[SW] Targeting combatant information available again.
[DEV] For backward compatibility, windowreferencecontrol.getValue and windowreferencecontrol.getTargetDatabaseNode return record values independent of class value being empty.

JPG

Moon Wizard
January 7th, 2014, 20:19
OK, at this point, I am not aware of any more issues with the SavageWorlds3 ruleset on FG v3.x. Please let me know as soon as possible if there are issues to address.

JPG

VenomousFiligree
January 7th, 2014, 21:45
Savage Worlds, all of Ikael's extensions loaded (except Enhanced Library).

When selecting multiple lines on the 'Main' page of 'Personalities' and selecting 'Paragraph List' only the first line is bulleted.

Moon Wizard
January 7th, 2014, 23:52
Actually, it's the same behavior as in v2.9.4. The formattedtext control does not currently support changing the "block" type of multiple text blocks at once, only the one containing the cursor.

Regards,
JPG

VenomousFiligree
January 8th, 2014, 07:53
I've been away for a while, so not aware of all the existing issues! :)

dulux-oz
January 9th, 2014, 06:01
Hi JP,

Any idea on an ETA?

Trenloe
January 9th, 2014, 17:39
[3.5E/PFRPG] Added option on character sheet to toggle between spell summaries and mini action buttons.

Could we have this for NPCs please? Currently (in 3.0.2) NPC spells show the summary and there is no way to turn on the actions view - which is probably the more useful view for NPCs.

Nickademus
January 9th, 2014, 17:44
Could we have this for NPCs please? Currently (in 3.0.2) NPC spells show the summary and there is no way to turn on the actions view - which is probably the more useful view for NPCs.

I was under the impression if you locked the sheet it switched to the mini view. Unlocking it for editing showed the full view.

Moon Wizard
January 10th, 2014, 06:23
Updates

Crash if record shared/unshared which contained formatted text fields which circularly referenced other formatted text fields.
[3.5E/PFRPG] NPCs always show quick action buttons, and not descriptions.
[Numenera] Added task difficulty success icons for all d20 rolls.
[Numenera] Parcels and party sheet changed to allow multiple currencies, and shins are preloaded.
[Numenera] Character sheet currencies section added, instead of just shins.
[Numenera] Character inventory tab added.
[Numenera] Item type added to party and character inventory lists.
[Numenera] Asset and misc modifier added to character skill and attack rolls.
[Numenera] Group rest menu item added to combat tracker menu.

JPG

Moon Wizard
January 10th, 2014, 21:37
Updates

[SW] Tools window sizing not correct. Fixed.
[DEV] DB.copyNode failing when paths similar, instead of doing true parent check. Fixed.

JPG

biomage
January 12th, 2014, 02:14
I have had a problem in v 3.0.2 with placing tokens on a map from an encounter. Instead, every time an encounter is created all of the tokens already show a check mark and cannot be dragged onto a map.

Myrddin
January 12th, 2014, 09:02
In 3.0.2 PFRPG in the Inventory, when you deselect "Apply to carried weight" for an item, only that item's weight is deducted from Total Encumbrance and not the total of all items in that Location, for say a Backpack.

Blacky
January 12th, 2014, 12:43
Tested in unzipped CoreRPG 3.0.2 ruleset:

Place a \data\rulesets\core rpg\tokens\pretty_token.png token file in the ruleset
Create a CoreRPG campaign
Open Sidebar Tokens
A Ruleset folder exist (not the most practical thing, but ok), open it
In this Ruleset folder, another folder exist named pretty_token.png, open it
There's the pretty_token.png real token file to use

It seems to create a subfolder for each tokens.

Blackfoot
January 12th, 2014, 16:44
I'm not sure if this one was reported or not.. but holding CTRL to reverse damage no longer seems to work in PFRPG.

Moon Wizard
January 13th, 2014, 01:05
Myrddin,
As far as I am aware, it's always worked this way. To me, I can see cases for both situations.

Blackfoot,
This has been reported, but has been lower priority. It's related to the fact that chat window entries maintain their roll "type" when being dragged. Still on the list to be patched.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
January 13th, 2014, 19:46
Updates

For players, hot keys are now stored and swapped on a per-character basis.
Player hot keys were being loaded and saved per character, but overwriting each other. Fixed.
Ruleset tokens in the base tokens directory would get their own individual folders. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+][SW] Tokens not visible for encounter placement. Fixed.
[SW] /r now executes the reply command, instead of the random command.
[SW] Console errors when using /r command. Fixed.
[SW] Script errors when players opened certain record types (NPCs). Fixed.
[CnC] Library again listed in definition order, instead of alphabetical order.

JPG

Nickademus
January 13th, 2014, 22:37
Thanks for the hotbar fix. It wasn't much of a problem since I'm used to redoing my hotbar each time my character levels up (and thus the values need updated in the hotbar). But it's nice to know it won't happen again.

Moon Wizard
January 13th, 2014, 23:31
Updates

[3.5E/PFRPG/4E/CnC] Weapon entry links pointing to wrong character items after export/import. Will be fixed for any new weapon entries created from now on.
[SW] Adventure Deck extension missing. Fixed.

JPG

psicodelix
January 14th, 2014, 20:56
In the coreRPG, dropping dice on the attributes/skills list puts the die in the first element of the list.

JohnD
January 14th, 2014, 21:41
I noticed this in 3.0.1 ... just remembering now.

C&C - modifiers to HP don't get added when dragging an NPC to the CT if/when you are randomizing HP. For example, 1d6+4 will generate HP in a 1-6 range, not a 5-10 range.

Moon Wizard
January 14th, 2014, 21:52
Updates

[CoreRPG+] Chat window notices for effects applied to NPCs are only visible if applied by a PC.
Ruleset tokens not visible on client. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Script errors and missing data when opening NPCs from combat tracker. Fixed.
[CoreRPG] When dice dropped on character skills list, if was always being added to first skill in list. Fixed.
[SW] Script error when dealing card to hand. Fixed.

JPG

Qai
January 15th, 2014, 00:47
Thanks a lot JPG! I thought the NPC script error from the combat tracker was a ruleset bug from Dark Heresy! Just updated FG and everything works :)

Doswelk
January 15th, 2014, 11:36
Updates

[SW] Script error when dealing card to hand. Fixed.

JPG
Is this the card shoe in the tools box?
If not I forgot to add it to the list of errors from last night, if it is Wow! you fixed it quicker than I mentioned it! :p

Moon Wizard
January 15th, 2014, 18:03
Updates

[CoreRPG+] Replaced window title font with one that supports international characters better, and adjusted color.
[3.5E/PFRPG/4E/CnC] When dragging damage/heal results from chat window and holding Control key, the opposite will be applied.
Grid not visible to players when drawing-only image shared without any drawings. Fixed.
Speaker and chat text swapped when dragging speech bubble to chat window from formatted text field. Fixed.
[C&C] When adding to CT, modifiers or multiple dice in NPC HD field were not considered when generating hit points. Fixed.
[SW] Script errors when dragging or using mouse wheel on CT benny field for an entry created manually. Fixed.
[SW] Extra chat entries generated when dragging bennies or damage raise die to chat window. Fixed.
[Numenera] Script error when attempting to use a skill. Fixed.
[DEV][CoreRPG+] Option keys can now be overwritten.
[DEV][CoreRPG+] Option data for base CoreRPG layer now stored in separate script from options engine code.

JPG

Myrddin
January 18th, 2014, 02:39
In PFRPG 3.0.2 when Encounters are created, the token placement checkboxes are already checked and can not be unchecked. Placement functionality does not appear to be working at all. Tokens can be dragged to a map, but if the Encounter is then added to the CT, the tokens are not linked to CT entries, so tokens are unnamed and visibility can not then be toggled on/ off via CT. Encounter must be dragged to CT and tokens dragged from the CT to the map, but no pre-placement possible.

When importing char xmls, the second char imported replaces the first and creates a duplicate entry. Third char imported replaces each of the two copies of the second char and creates a third duplicate entry. And so on.

Unidentified items distributed from Party Inventory become Identified when added to individual char inventory sheets.

ElementalAjah
January 18th, 2014, 21:17
In PFRPG 3.0.2 when Encounters are created, the token placement checkboxes are already checked and can not be unchecked. Placement functionality does not appear to be working at all. Tokens can be dragged to a map, but if the Encounter is then added to the CT, the tokens are not linked to CT entries, so tokens are unnamed and visibility can not then be toggled on/ off via CT. Encounter must be dragged to CT and tokens dragged from the CT to the map, but no pre-placement possible.

Same issue with 4E.

Moon Wizard
January 20th, 2014, 19:59
Myrddin,

On the Unidentified items issue, I just tried it with PFRPG ruleset, and it appears to be working. I may need to get a step by step from you to recreate.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
January 20th, 2014, 20:30
Updates

When pressing Enter key in single line text field, the focus will advance to the next field in the window, instead of going to chat entry.
When dragging links from a formatted text field, the link text will now be displayed when dropped in the chat window.
[LAUNCHER] Lists now scroll so that last Manage Characters selection is in view.
When first clicking in formatted text control, control was performing additional scrolling or selecting text. Fixed.
Formatted text control not updating display when selecting text. Fixed.
Formatted text control scrolling to cursor if link/chat clicked on when it doesn't have keyboard focus. Fixed.
Hot key changes lost on reload. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Encounter tokens not able to be placed. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+][SW] Characters overwriting each other when importing. Fixed.
[4E] Power name double-click on character sheet or character mini sheet again outputting full power text.
[4E] Death saving throws not automatically applying critical success or failure results. Fixed.
[DEV][CoreRPG+] Calendar output notices and day suffixes are now string assets.
[SW] Script error when using Manage Character mode about missing statdiecup. Fixed.
[SW] Script error when setting portraits in local mode. Fixed.
[SW] Script error when activating combatant in combat tracker with Joker initiative card. Fixed.
[CoC] Dodge skill incorrectly using 5xDex, instead of 2xDex. Fixed.
[CoC] Sanity rolls showing starting sanity value, instead of current sanity value. Fixed.
[DEV] windowreferencefield - Added selfonempty tag

JPG

Moon Wizard
January 20th, 2014, 23:16
Updates

[CoreRPG+] Party sheet parcel items not consistently shown as unidentified, especially when first opened. Fixed.
[SW] Slash commands added in Ikael's extensions should now be working again.
[SW] Script error when making skill rolls in Manage Characters mode. Fixed.

JPG

Nickademus
January 21st, 2014, 01:49
(In regards to NPC sharing, when a GM shares an NPC with a player, the player is unable to change the actions tab between Standard, Combat, or Preparation and can not check off spells cast.) ...disregard this comment.

Also, when taking ability damage (on a PC character) the mini sheet doesn't apply the new modifier to skills. For example, after taking 4 Wisdom damage, a Perception check from the mini should be 2 points lower. It is using the same bonus as before the ability damage. The full character sheet properly changes the skill bonus, it's just the mini.

Blackfoot
January 21st, 2014, 06:35
In regards to NPC sharing, when a GM shares an NPC with a player, the player is unable to change the actions tab between Standard, Combat, or Preparation and can not check off spells cast.Did you test this with a sheet shared from a module or from the tracker?
A module NPC wouldn't be editable so they wouldn't allow for changes... the critter probably needs to be saved as an NPC... but being in the tracker might be enough now.

Trenloe
January 21st, 2014, 09:39
Sharing an NPC appears to always result in it being read only on the player side. Players can't make any changes, which includes tracking spells and changing spell mode.

Nickademus
January 21st, 2014, 15:31
Disregard my comment on the NPC sharing as things were not as I originally perceived. Still, a player controlling an NPC should be able to manipulate prepared spell or memorize new one...

Midhir
January 21st, 2014, 17:11
Under the PFRPG rule set: It appears that Dice Tower rolls from character sheets work fine but if a player grabs say a d20 from the desktop and drops it on the tower it's coming across to GM as being rolled by an NPC. How it picks the NPC I have no idea but it sticks as that NPC and doesn't seem to change.

JohnD
January 21st, 2014, 18:40
Adding tokens to map last game gave script error for some players, but not all. Assume some had updated to 3.0.2 beta and some hadn't.

Because of error they knew number of adversaries they faced and what they were.

Moon Wizard
January 21st, 2014, 23:34
Did you happen to get a copy of the error, or any console.log files before the person getting errors restarted FG?

Regards,
JPG

kdietri
January 22nd, 2014, 00:08
Hello Moon,

I still can't get the little grey halo to appear around the token that is active on the CT.

The little grey halo is visible for the GM, but it does not appear on the client's map, making it difficult for the clients to know who is actually acting.

Moon Wizard
January 22nd, 2014, 00:15
Updates

[CoreRPG+] Dice tower used random NPC combatant as sender for tower rolls. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG] Skill rolls on mini sheet not updating on ability damage unless main skill sheet previously opened. Fixed.
[SW] Joker bonus message incorrect. Fixed.
[DEV] Moved several roll "tags" into string assets (i.e. ROUND, TURN, TOWER, ...)

JPG

JohnD
January 22nd, 2014, 01:45
Did you happen to get a copy of the error, or any console.log files before the person getting errors restarted FG?

Regards,
JPG
I will ask around to see if anyone has it.

Midhir
January 22nd, 2014, 20:20
Dice tower seems to be working fine on the DM side now (dice dropped from the desktop show as being from the current NPC) but the dice dropped by clients (PCs) now shows as GM.

Blackfoot
January 23rd, 2014, 20:36
There seems to be an issue clearing typing 'focus' in 3.0.2. Clicking on the screen or character sheet previously cleared the typing focus... it does not in 3.0.2
I am running the test version and was not having that issue in 3.0.1, I tested it in both CoreRPG and my Custom ruleset.

Blacky
January 24th, 2014, 04:54
Token orientation bug: there's a bug with the layered image for token orientation, specifically with its scaling when token auto-scaling is activated:

Look at this screenshot:

Both tokens are identical, except the top one is originally 200 pixels, while the bottom one is 50 pixels. When grid auto-scale is activated, token_facing.png should scale with the grid and not the original token size I believe.

Edit: by the way, I can't find a single reference for token_facing.png in the CoreRPG ruleset. Did I missed something?

Myrddin
January 24th, 2014, 16:49
The specific issue I am having with Unidentified items is that, immediately after being distributed, the item ID icon shows as Unidentified for the player, but shows as Identified for the GM. To set the item ID icon status to Identified for the Player, the GM has to click the ID icon twice, first to artificially make it Unidentified, then to make it Identified. Is this functionality as intended? I expect both GM and player icons to simultaneously indicate whether the item is Identified or Unidentified.

Token placement functionality all seems to work correctly now.

Thanks MW

Moon Wizard
January 24th, 2014, 22:35
Updates

Clicking on desktop will once again set focus to the chat entry box.
Image records created by adding images to a campaign will no longer include the file extension in the image name.
[CoreRPG+] Dice tower will use user name for rolls not made from PC or NPC sheets.
Active token visual not displaying in player view. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Unidentified items transferred to characters would sometimes be identified in the process. Fixed.
[PFRPG] Damage will no longer be changed to nonlethal for creatures with regeneration, and regeneration now works on all damage.
[SW] Error when clicking preferences button in Manage Characters mode. Button removed.
[SW] Cleared up some console warnings.

JPG

Moon Wizard
January 24th, 2014, 22:36
Closing thread for release.

JPG