PDA

View Full Version : How to correct?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 30th, 2013, 11:47
Script Error: [string "scripts/npcattackfield.lua"]:262: attempt to concatenate local 'name' (a nil value)
Script Notice:
Script Error: [string "scripts/npcattackfield.lua"]:262: attempt to concatenate local 'name' (a nil value)
Script Notice:
Script Notice:
Script Notice:

Ruleset Warning: stringcontrol: Could not find font (toolbar_hud) for control (xycoordinates) in windowclass (imagewindow)
Script Notice: I see it
Script Notice: here i am
Script Notice: here i am
Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (num6)
Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (num7)
Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (num8)

saithan
December 30th, 2013, 12:27
the first error is you have written the field wrong,
the radial menu issue is part of 3.0 bug.
which is being resolved in the newer version of gurps but you need to realize it is a Huge undertaking. takes time... gurps ruleset was based off a very old d20 ruleset. and to get the most out of core needs a near complete rewrite.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 30th, 2013, 14:53
But I exported the character from GCA

saithan
December 30th, 2013, 15:13
the attatchment looks correct, I can not duplicate the problem. but to be fully honest the ruleset as it is not well suited to 3.0 you may want to run dev (2.9.4 till the 3.0.1 updates catchup to the issues) or till the new core based ruleset is complete.
also when I made the filters I made sure to note that gurps, GCA has so many options there was no way to ensure that the output from GCA would always be perfect. to always keep in mind that editing is or will always be a factor when using the filters.