PDA

View Full Version : Release v3.0.1

Moon Wizard
December 30th, 2013, 00:40
Fantasy Grounds v3.0.1 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This is primarily a bug fix release and speed improvement release.

There is one feature change:

All module data is now editable by the GM (unless specifically set as static in the module data file).

A comprehensive list of patch notes is available here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes.html)

Cheers,
JPG

Nickademus
December 30th, 2013, 01:38
Thank you for the promptness of this patch, the freedom to edit returned to the GM (and the actual patch notes this time :p ). I tested all the Pathfinder conditions and they now work as appropriate for the rules.

Will notify of any bugs or problems as I start to dig into 3.0.1.

Acroyear
December 30th, 2013, 02:23
Thank you!

Flak
December 30th, 2013, 03:02
I sometimes use my tablet to draw on the map to get some detail into the mapping.
However, when I hover the pen over the map, it zooms in really fast.
Same issue when I hover the pen over things like modifiers and stats, it scrolls really fast as well, as if the wheel button on my pen (which doesn't exist) is perpetually scrolling.

No issue when drawing normally with a mouse though. May possibly be the tablet itself, but it's never had a problem before 3.0.0. Haven't really tried it till now.

JohnD
December 30th, 2013, 03:05
Thanks for the ability to edit again. My biggest problem is addressed.

Myrmidion
January 6th, 2014, 19:14
It looks like that the place for the connection history is a bit small. In version 2.9.4 the scrollbar did not appear at four entries.

JohnD
January 6th, 2014, 19:26
Was playing last night, got disconnected and when tried to re-connect, got a message that my version was different than the host.

Also, would be nice to be able to remove entries from Connection History without going into the registry.

Nickademus
January 6th, 2014, 20:15
Was playing last night, got disconnected and when tried to re-connect, got a message that my version was different than the host.

This is fixed in the Test 3.0.2 update notes.

Also, would be nice to be able to remove entries from Connection History without going into the registry.

I agree.

Blacky
January 6th, 2014, 22:24
I'm curious, what's the need of login entries removing? For public computers?

Griogre
January 6th, 2014, 23:46
It would be to remove games you are no longer playing in, I would imagine. On my alias list I still have a game that died a few years ago. When I run, its not uncommon to get asked am I this or that alias and have a the player vent about not being able to delete old alias.

JohnD
January 13th, 2014, 01:04
Yeah deletion of old server history is the reason for my request.