PDA

View Full Version : Once I install the map pack of forests where do I find it?

CrimsonCrust
December 28th, 2013, 18:25
Once I install the map pack of forests where do I find it?

Andraax
December 28th, 2013, 18:31
First, open the module in the module screen. Then the maps will appear in their own tab on the maps & images window.

JohnD
December 28th, 2013, 18:32
Shouldn't it be a module that you open?

If it is an old map pack, the auto-installer might not put the file in the right directory - I'd do a bit of rummaging around in your FG directory to see if you can find it (if it isn't in the module activation list).

CrimsonCrust
December 28th, 2013, 20:13
Thanks John, I think that is what is going on. Everything kind of messed up in my campaign after updating.

Griogre
December 28th, 2013, 21:05
You might want to check in your modules folder and see what the extension of the module is. Some zip programs realize the .mod file is a zip file and "helpfully" change the extension to .zip from .mod so the module file doesn't work anymore.

Trenloe
December 29th, 2013, 07:52
Is it the "woodland glades" module?

As mentioned above, this should be seen in the module activation window and will add an extra tab to the "Maps and Images" list as shown below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39085830/Screenshots/Fantasy%20Grounds/Woodland%20Glades%20Module.JPG

The module filename that you should see in the <FG App Data Folder>\modules directory is "OGCOL09FG2 - Woodland Glades.mod".

If it is the "Forests and Mountains" map pack it will appear in "Data Module Activation" as "Map Pack 1" as "FG2_Map_Pack_1_Forests_and_Mountains.mod" in the \modules directory.