PDA

View Full Version : Can a friendly FG veteran kindly go out of their way to help me? (PFRPG)

Mortikar
December 27th, 2013, 18:04
Hello there wonderful FG community. I am starting up a Rise of the Runelords campaign for a few friends starting in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow, on Saturday, Dec 28, we are going to gather to make sure our characters are correctly imported, and get one new person up to snuff on how to use the program.

I am wondering if I could get 1 or 2 people who are savvy with the program to tag along and maybe offer some tips and suggestions (like how to add power attack efficiently, or spell effects, etc.). We aren't doing any scenarios, probably just a map with some dummy enemies to target, and just ironing out any kinks so our first campaign day starts off a bit smoother.

I am personally barely familiar with how it works, having played 3 games and GMing 3 as well. Most of my group has played 2 games on the program, with one person being completely new to it. I love this software. I think that once you learn it well enough, it leaves more time for funner aspects of the game like combat and roleplaying when you don't have to keep track of effects. Not to mention it's organization is leagues better than any other VTT I've used so far.

So if you would be so kind as to spare an hour or two to hang out in teamspeak and offer any help that you can, it would be much appreciated.

Right now, the meetup time is Saturday December 28 at 4PM EST (-4 GMT, I'm pretty sure). Let me know if you can help :)

viresanimi
December 27th, 2013, 18:33
Well. I don't have any plans for Saturday, so I wouldn't mind give a few tips. That time would be round 21.00 CET I reckon?

Drop me a message and we'll see what I can do for you.

Vires Animi

lachancery
December 28th, 2013, 01:48
Sorry, can't make that time - I'm unable to get to FG/TS before 8pm EST... If your group is still online by that time and still need advice, post on this thread or PM me.

Trueshots
December 30th, 2013, 03:38
I'll help any day just pm me mort will help w anything u need

Mortikar
December 30th, 2013, 05:20
Thanks for the offers guys. viresanimi was very helpful, got all my players up to speed with my current knowledge of the software. I'll definitely hit you up if I need more trueshots. And thanks to lachancery for offering as well.