PDA

View Full Version : Test Release v3.0.1

Moon Wizard
December 19th, 2013, 22:04
As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

Remember, this is a beta release, which means that all the features should be in place. However, there may be issues (hopefully minor).

As always, we're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
December 19th, 2013, 22:04
Updates

All module data is now editable by the GM (unless specifically set as static in the module data file).
[CoreRPG+] Reference only window types modified to be read only.
[CoreRPG+] When coin values are not evenly distributable, the remainder will be left on the party sheet, instead of being assigned to random character.
URL links posted to chat window would break when encountering the % character. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Unable to drag and drop stories, encounters and parcels onto campaign lists. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Tabs not displayed correctly when using Wood and Dungeon themes. Fixed.
[3.5E] Some magic items in magic item module were pointing to PFRPG data. Fixed.
[3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Better migration of parcel item and coin data. (empty items removed)
[BRP] GM die rolls always visible. Fixed.
[DEV] Added backward compatibility to make dragged dice and calls to addMessage/deliverMessage set to secret by default. For v3.0 rulesets, default for all messages is visible unless set otherwise.

JPG

Moon Wizard
December 19th, 2013, 22:10
Per popular request, I am trying out how module editing works in the environment where every module can be shared. I'm not sure what the issues will be yet, but I already spent the last 2 days combing through the reference code for all the rulesets to lock down reference records from being accidentally edited. (i.e. records in the library will mostly be read only, while exported records are fully editable). There may still be some strange behaviors as we sort through this.

JPG

damned
December 19th, 2013, 22:31
I already spent the last 2 days combing through the reference code

bugger! but thanks :)

Acroyear
December 19th, 2013, 22:32
Thanks sir. Switching to Test Mode for my game tomorrow night..

Blacky
December 19th, 2013, 23:39
Any chances to see the two bugs that were pushed from 3.0.0 (non ascii file name/path, and especially decal image larger than window which seems easier to fix) addressed in 3.0.1?

Blackfoot
December 20th, 2013, 14:47
Minor point: The game is still listed as 'Fantasy Grounds II' both as the executable name and the folders. I know the website was updated to just be 'Fantasy Grounds' are you planning on doing that for the VTT itself?

Stollesson
December 20th, 2013, 18:09
Thanks for the fix on my BRP problem.
I will try an do some more testing on the BRP rule set.

Myrddin
December 20th, 2013, 20:23
Thanks mw for this. My GMing style means that I tend to adapt and edit my Modules on the fly frequently during games, so I am really pleased to see you address this issue with v3.0 so promptly. I'll be moving all my players on to v3.0.1 before our next game session.

And apart from this one negative (already resolved hopefully), I love the changes to targeting, effects buttons, party inventory and all the other v3.0 improvements I've discovered so far. Great product and great service. Thanks.

Moon Wizard
December 20th, 2013, 21:31
Updates

Removed script errors for misdefined or undefined assets when loading rulesets marked with compatibility version less than v3.0.
Campaign tokens not visible to players. Fixed.

JPG

goonalan
December 20th, 2013, 22:40
Hi there,

I seem to be having more problems, this time with treasure parcels, and so I now have 3 versions of the adventure I'm running atm, I'm running the 3.01 version of FG in test mode.

#1 is a campaign file and everything is as it should be in the treasure parcels. (created in 2.94)

#2 is the same campaign file to which I have added my PCs so that I could edit the story et al as I go (after great advice here)- this works fine. (in 3.0 & 3.01))

#3 is the same file as #1 turned into a module- all of the items are however gone from the treasure parcels (except the money) instead every treasure parcel lists 6 'new items' to distribute, complete with 'new item' links- when I move the treasure parcel to distribute the money transfers and I get (for this parcel) 1 unidentified item and 5 unidentified items. The treasure parcel actually contains money and 1 magic item.

I tried to fix this by just dragging the items back in to the treasure parcels- however as soon as I add them to the treasure parcel they turn from a +1 magic dagger (for example) to a 'new item'- clicking on the tab of which produces an empty stat card.

To reiterate all existing items in treasure parcels are turned into 'new items', all empty lines are also turned into 'new items'.
Any items added to the treasure parcel are instantly turned to 'new items'and their attached cards blanked.

Thanks goonalan

goonalan
December 20th, 2013, 22:48
Just to add to the confusion I have just gone back to my treasure parcel tab and without switching anything off, or else doing anything (I was just writing the e-mail above) all of my treasure parcels (each with separate names and numbers et al) have been replaced by the same number of 'new parcels', and now when you open any of these even the money has gone.

LOL.

Where there used to 6 new items and the money there's now no array for the money, and each parcel has now got just two 'new items'- which still contain nothing, instead of the six in each I was getting less than ten minutes ago- see above.

Cheers goonalan

damned
December 20th, 2013, 23:50
bandits!
you will have to work a bandit attack or a sneak thief into the story now.

Moon Wizard
December 21st, 2013, 02:03
Update

[3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Better handling of parcel data exported previous to v3.0 migration.
Crash could occur during share/unshare operations (including clear owner menu choice) when record link field referenced the original record. Fixed.

JPG

Trenloe
December 21st, 2013, 02:50
A few things we've seen playing PFRPG:

GM "checking" off a NPC spell as cast is shown to the players in the chat window - i.e. they see what spell was cast.
Using the "Clear All Targets" button clears the ally green highlight from the map for the source of the player owned targeting.
Voting - last vote option doesn't appear - it seems to be on the next line outside of the white surround - although there is a space for it in the white surround.

Blackfoot
December 21st, 2013, 07:15
There seems to be an issue with item links on the Actions tab in PFRPG. The items there link up to items on other characters or new items and cannot be replaced with items from the inventory tab.

EDIT: This is specifically related to exported and then imported characters.

Moon Wizard
December 21st, 2013, 21:01
Trenloe,

I'm not following the "Clear All Targets" issue you reported, or I can't recreate. Can you walk me through the steps?

JPG

Moon Wizard
December 21st, 2013, 21:06
Blackfoot,

On the "NPCs were shared by default when converted" issue you mentioned earlier, can you elaborate? I'm not sure what this means exactly.

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
December 21st, 2013, 21:16
Updates

[3.5E/PFRPG] Spell usage output to chat window hidden for NPCs.
Voting box drawing incorrectly. Fixed.
[4E] Script error when double-clicking power name. Fixed.
[4E] Saving throw auto-roll option missing text. Fixed.

JPG

Blackfoot
December 21st, 2013, 21:35
Blackfoot,

On the "NPCs were shared by default when converted" issue you mentioned earlier, can you elaborate? I'm not sure what this means exactly.

Thanks,
JPGThis occurred during a first game after conversion to 3.0 in PFRPG all the creatures were flagged as 'shared', I have not been able to recreate it and I was not the GM so I'm not sure what his configuration was.

Moon Wizard
December 21st, 2013, 22:00
Update

When performing local import, the character converter utility was importing to 3.5E local database. Fixed.

JPG

Trenloe
December 22nd, 2013, 02:14
I'm not following the "Clear All Targets" issue you reported, or I can't recreate. Can you walk me through the steps?
This only appears to happen as a player, not as a GM.

As a player, select an ally as the source for targeting.
CTRL-left click to complete the targeting.
Press the "Clear Targets" button.

You'll see the green ally surround disappear from the token both on the player map and the GM map.

Trenloe
December 22nd, 2013, 22:04
I'm having issues with databasenode.isOwner() in the custom Star Wars: EotE ruleset I'm working on.

I've made the whole <charsheet> section of the database Public (so that the init tracker I'm working on shows all PCs to all players) but I still need to be able to check on which player is the current owner of a PC - but the current owner of a PC doesn't seem to update in the <databasenode>.isOwner() function when ownership changes unless the player logs out and back in.

Steps I carry out:

Log a player in to Fantasy Grounds and take control of a PC.
The GM releases ownership of the PC from the player.
Any call to the database for the previously owned <charsheet> node will still report that the player owns the PC.
Log out and back in and now the PC charsheet node is not reported as being owned by databasenode.isOwner().

I don't know if this is an issue with public nodes or in general.

Moon Wizard
December 23rd, 2013, 05:34
Updates

Module thumbnails are no longer loaded or transferred if module is disallowed.
[DEV] Window and control objects which use frames with decals larger than window/control will not be clipped.
[Core+] Using image clear targets or set faction targets buttons would clear underlays. Fixed.

JPG

Griogre
December 23rd, 2013, 17:15
Just in case its not common code wanted to mention I had the same issue in the 4E ruleset as Blackfoot where encounters and monsters from the last few encounters, probably from the last session before conversion, were shared with the players or at least marked "P" when I ran a converted 4E campaign. Subsequent encounters did not share the encounter and NPC data.

Moon Wizard
December 24th, 2013, 00:10
Fizban,
I can't recreate the issue for the monk attacks. Do you see the targeting arrows before the attack is rolled? Do you see the green underlay under the monk token before the attack is rolled? If so, please have the GM set up the attack that isn't working right in the combat tracker and map, send me the campaign db.xml at [email protected]; and let me know which character is affected.

Eru the One,
I'm not able to recreate the issue for multiple characters. Can you have the GM verify that the user is specified correctly for both characters in the character selection screen? If so, please have the GM send me the campaign db.xml at [email protected]; and let me know which characters are affected.

Griogre,
Please keep me in the loop if you are able to pinpoint the crashes any more specifically. I'll poke around on my side as well.

JPG

Moon Wizard
December 24th, 2013, 00:36
Updates

Minor layout speed improvements
[CoreRPG+] Offensive/combat subsection opened automatically in combat tracker when NPC is active.
[CoreRPG+] Labels in combat tracker made more readable.
[CoreRPG+] Script error when dropping effects onto campaign effects list. Fixed.
[4E] Auto saving throw rolls are happening for PCs when auto save roll option is set to "NPC". Fixed.
[DEV] window.onDrop events were passing on drop events, even if the event callback function returned true. Fixed.

JPG

ElementalAjah
December 24th, 2013, 04:49
My campaign is crashing when loading on 3.0.1. I'll send you a copy, along with the current modules.

ElementalAjah
December 24th, 2013, 06:10
I just also noticed that modules without a db.xml or equivalent won't show in the list of modules that can be activated. This excludes modules that for example contain only tokens, including the Smite Works supplied lettertokens.mod

Moon Wizard
December 24th, 2013, 06:14
Modules with tokens appear in the module activation window opened from the token bag. Modules with data files (db, client, common) appear in the module activation window opened from the library.

Are you are seeing something else?

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
December 24th, 2013, 06:16
Note: I just received a similar report through email that may indicate that this is happening for rulesets built pre-v3, which is incorrect. I plan to look into it.

Which ruleset are you using?

Thanks,
JPG

ElementalAjah
December 24th, 2013, 22:00
Note: I just received a similar report through email

If you're referring to the crash issue, this might have been me as well? I'm using 4e. My campaign is pretty old at this point so I wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with pre v3 data. I'd like to avoid having to rebuild it if possible.

As for the tokens, I didn't realize the module button on the token bag showed a different set of modules than the library one! Makes sense in retrospect though. Sorry for the false alarm.

Blackfoot
December 27th, 2013, 01:19
There seem to be some issues with sorting in 3.0
Feats on the Abilities Tab and Spells on the Actions Tab no longer alpha sort.

Moon Wizard
December 27th, 2013, 09:51
Updates

Added backward compatibility for export capability in rulesets built prior to v3.0.
Shortcut fields will no longer automatically cascade share/unshare linked fields. This caused unexpected behaviors, such as sharing of NPCs when the combat tracker shared on player connection.
Error generated when attempting to export image records with only drawing data. Fixed to fail silently, as in v2.9.4.
Crash when loading campaign with campaign-specific tokens. Fixed.
[DEV] Frame decals will no longer draw outside of window region.
[DEV] Module.export takes different parameters depending on the ruleset compatibility version.

JPG

Blacky
December 27th, 2013, 12:58

Thanks a lot!

Hecklerus Prime
December 28th, 2013, 05:43
I don't know if this is where I should post this or not, but my players and I have a few comments regarding the 3.0.0 update. If this isn't the right thread kindly point me in the right direction. Most of it is nothing so major as the issues in this thread, but they are still things that make us (the non-tech savvy users) a little disheartened.

1) Almost all of us use laptops. Which means we have tiny screens. Because of this we would like to see the interface become more condensed and space efficient. The removal of the tabs on the banner windows (such as NPCs, Items, etc.) to switch to their counterparts (such as Encounters, Treasure Parcels, etc.) to be replaced by buttons that open new windows perplexes us. We already have a mess of windows to deal with. Why create more? Even the minimize utility eventually creates a screen full of buttons that are fairly difficult to keep track of. The introduction of the tabs was amazing, as amazing as when tabbed browsing became the norm for web browsers. Why remove it? If there is a reason, please share so that we can at least try to understand.

2) The bullet points in story pages all seem to be double spaced now and we're not sure why. It looked much more appealing when there were no spaces between bullets. In addition, moving the cursor around with the arrow keys often has errors, but only in bullet point fields. Once the cursor is navigated to a lower bullet it is not possible to navigate upwards to other bullets unless the mouse is used. Being on laptops, we use arrow keys a lot more than the touchpads and this error makes creating and editing story pages with bullets a pain. Also, bold and italics don't seem to work with bullet point paragraphs.

3) We have a few characters that cannot add new weapons on the actions tab. No error boxes appear or anything. It just will not create a new weapon. I will attempt to recreate this issue during our upcoming game on Monday and report.

4) My players have strong comments about the new targeting system. It's nothing I haven't read elsewhere (not as intuitive, white arrows everywhere are visually unappealing, clear all target removes green space, etc.) so I won't go into detail here. I personally miss the ability to set targets from the Combat Tracker, as I am not always looking at the map but I always look at the tracker. Personally, I see the great benefit the token-to-token target has. Many times we'd have issues with attacks and targeting for players with multiple characters and the new system promises to remove those. I would like to say that I am intrigued by the new system but can easily admit it needs an overhaul. Would it be possible to maintain the dice color ring that was previously used? This was an effective visual indicator that did not overly fill the map.

5) I'm not sure why or how, but the damage dice for all of the characters for all of my players were removed from all weapons. I have added them back and will report if they disappear again after Monday's game.

6) The new spell layout leaves my mages upset. They have spent time putting in spell descriptions and they greatly enjoyed being able to see the spell name and description at a glance of the actions tab. The move of the description to the expanded spell has made them a trifle upset as they now are forced to click the expand button to read descriptions. Granted, I'm old school enough to feel they should know their spells nearly by heart anyway, but that's not the case for everyone.

That's about all I can think of for now. Like I said, those barely compare to some of the bigger dev issues, but they make a pretty large impact in how the average player enjoys the game. At least for us. Everything else you all did in the update is awesome. Auto scale tokens, drag and drop functionality, the speech button next to chat frame paragraphs, clock in the calendar, auto edit on page open, and so on. These are all little things that make a big improvement. Thank you all so very much. Fantasy Grounds is the only reason my group can even still play together (we're spread out pretty far) and I cannot express how much we appreciate this software.

Acroyear
December 28th, 2013, 06:48
Should be posted in House of Healing forum, this forum is for 3.0.1

Blackfoot
December 28th, 2013, 06:59
Minor visual glitch:
If you reduce the size of the library window to it's minimum the title bar centers properly. If you close it and open it again the reduced size is maintained but the title is no longer centered.

Moon Wizard
December 30th, 2013, 01:11
Hecklerus Prime,

Let me take a second to give the thought process on those items.

1) There were 2 challenges with the combined NPC/encounter and item/parcel tabbed interfaces. The primary reason is that you use NPCs to build encounters and items to build parcels. However, the GM has to toggle between the tabs constantly if they are building encounters/parcels from local campaign data. It was not an issue if pulling from the library modules, since library data has its own windows. The second minor reason is that the encounters and parcels were sometimes not found by some GMs starting out, and the buttons are more obvious than tabs. The other idea that I considered was to increase the size of sidebar to include buttons for Encounters and Parcels; but that doesn't seem to help the small screen problem either. I've seen tree interfaces used in other systems for similar tasks, but I think those are just as cumbersome. I haven't found an interface solution that meets all needs, so my ears are open.

2) This sounds like a data or conversion issue corresponding to the underlying campaign data, because I don't see this when I create a new story entry. The lists are single spaced, and the arrow keys work. Please send me the db.xml for your campaign, and tell me which record/field to look at. ([email protected])

3) Same as number 2. If you are still seeing problem, send me the db.xml and tell me which character and how you are trying to add weapon (radial menu, drag and drop, add button, ...)

4) The old targeting system worked okay, but always had the problem of being user-based instead of token-based. It eventually had to change to be in-line with how targeting is used. Also, with colored rings, you had to work backward from the colored ring, look at top left to see which character had that color; and multiple characters targeting (especially with the same color) made it confusing. This is the first iteration of this targeting system, which will improve over time. There is something to be said in releasing a capability into the wild to get feedback, before spending tons of time refining without feedback. From the comments so far, I was thinking that the next change would be to modify the targeting to be hover/selection/active based. (i.e. you only see targeting if it's an active token (i.e. owned character), a selected token, or you are hovering over the token; also, only GMs see targeting for GM tokens.) How does that sound?

5) First report I've heard of this. Can you provide any details on which records/fields were affected?

6) Well, this is one of those situations where you can't make everyone happy. Some people know their spells, and want quick access to the cast/attack/damage rolls; and others want to see the summaries. Also, I was noticing a problem where spells with large names or lots of uses were cutting off anyway. The new layout resolves all those issues (lots of uses, large names, large summaries). I'm assuming that tooltips for the summary are not sufficient; so, I'll have to think on this a bit, since I think we're catering to 2 different kinds of users here. One of the challenges in the FG interface is keeping the number of "options" to a minimum, since the interface is already more complex than I like to see. Perhaps this is a case where an optional toggle would work (show action buttons or show summaries?).

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
December 30th, 2013, 01:14
Also, v3.0.1 pushed to release. Still working on items, but wanted to get the updates so far out to release.

Regards,
JPG

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2013, 04:27
5) First report I've heard of this. Can you provide any details on which records/fields were affected?

I saw this bug when converting back and forth from 2.9.4 to 3.0 and back to 2.9.4 without deleting the new .pak files from extensions. The damage dice (healing dice and duration dice too) got cleared. The problem occurred when loading in 2.9.4 with the 3.0 .pak present in extensions. It never occurred again once I made sure to clear the .paks.

Nickademus
December 30th, 2013, 04:49
I saw this bug when converting back and forth from 2.9.4 to 3.0 and back to 2.9.4 without deleting the new .pak files from extensions. The damage dice (healing dice and duration dice too) got cleared. The problem occurred when loading in 2.9.4 with the 3.0 .pak present in extensions. It never occurred again once I made sure to clear the .paks.

Ditto.

bzjeurd
December 30th, 2013, 12:55
Hello,

If you set a NPCs as public (dropped in the Chat window), after you remove the public access (the P icon in the NPCs list), a player that use the link in the chat afterward will generate the following runtime error:

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with data source (npc : npc.id-00001)
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with data source (npc : npc.id-00002)

Tested with Core and custom ruleset, same behavior.

Bz.

NB: Same results with Items, Parcels, etc...

Blacky
December 30th, 2013, 16:23

Would it possible to have the out-window graphics of the decal clipped for any frame, liked it was before for the desktop frame, instead or moving it?

With the update the decal is moved around to accommodate its space, and it remove the old desktop decal feature to have said decal appear slowly as the FG window is extended.

JohnD
December 30th, 2013, 16:28

Yeah same thing here.

Moon Wizard
December 30th, 2013, 19:55
bzjeurd,
Let me consider. Perhaps a console error is too strong of a response for a removed link. I will probably change to a chat window message instead. Still need some sort of feedback that the link is no longer valid.

Blacky,
Due to the way that the graphics system is currently written, the decal graphic can not be scaled. The current v3.0.1 is the best I could get out of the current graphics system written for FG.

Regards,
JPG

Blacky
December 30th, 2013, 20:44
No no no, no scaling at all (which would be in fact worse).

What I personally think is best, and what I thought you were going to do, was to apply the old desktop decal clipping to any frame.

In FG 2.x, the decal overflow out of its parent frame, except for the desktop frame where the decal overflow (its bleeding if you like) is clipped (or masked if you like). What I would like for 3.x is to apply the old desktop decal overflow clipping to any frame.

Meaning, any frame would work the way the old desktop frame worked.

See (I would like to have anything hatched, the overflow, not drawn without altering the decal in any other way) attachment.

I think it's the best way all around. Since you already clip the desktop you have the code, it keeps the center of the decal where a logo usually is in the center of its parent frame, it allows for the best graphical features by slowly revealing more of the decal as the frame is increased, and it's the most compatible way with both and current ruleset.

Right now, you're going to have compatibility issues with old ruleset having desktop decal bigger than the frame.

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2013, 21:10
No no no, no scaling at all (which would be in fact worse).

What I personally think is best, and what I thought you were going to do, was to apply the old desktop decal clipping to any frame.

In FG 2.x, the decal overflow out of its parent frame, except for the desktop frame where the decal overflow (its bleeding if you like) is clipped (or masked if you like). What I would like for 3.x is to apply the old desktop decal overflow clipping to any frame.

Meaning, any frame would work the way the old desktop frame worked.

See (I would like to have anything hatched, the overflow, not drawn without altering the decal in any other way) attachment.

I think it's the best way all around. Since you already clip the desktop you have the code, it keeps the center of the decal where a logo usually is in the center of its parent frame, it allows for the best graphical features by slowly revealing more of the decal as the frame is increased, and it's the most compatible way with both and current ruleset.

Right now, you're going to have compatibility issues with old ruleset having desktop decal bigger than the frame.

Actually, the way it is now works better for my purposes as it helps to center the decal when the screen size scales.

Blacky
December 30th, 2013, 23:01
Unless I missed something, no currently the decal isn't centered. That's part of my point.

Before, the center of the decal was at the center of the frame. What I think anyone would expect.

Right now, the top left of the decal is to the top left of the frame. So it isn't centered.

Edit: seems not exactly the top left. But something not centered. Strange.

Edit2: the decal is centered when it's small (I tested a 25×25px on imagebox, it was centered). But if bigger than the frame, it's top left decal attached to top left of the frame. So maybe it's just a bug. Look at the attachment, the decal is a red transparent 1000×1000px with a green border. Its code is <decal rect="1000,1000,1000,1000"/>. And the result attached with the chatbox. We see the top left of the decal (green border) at the top left of the chatbox.

Griogre
December 30th, 2013, 23:41
The decal is centered in the center rectangle of the desktop. The desktop is a frame ( https://www.fantasygrounds.com/modguide/resources.xcp ). You can have up to 9 rectangles (components) representing the desktop: four corners, top, left, right, bottom and center. Corners are fixed, top and bottom recs tile horizontally; left and right recs tile vertically; center rec tiles horizontally and vertically. I believe only the center rectangle is required. Most desktops I have seen have at least 3 components defined.

Blacky
December 31st, 2013, 00:14
You mean than any decal, of any frame, is centered with the center of the desktop frame???

If so, no that's not the case currently in 3.0.1. See my attached screenshot for imagebox.

I don't really understand the point of your post.

Hecklerus Prime
December 31st, 2013, 00:48
First, thanks for clearing a lot of that up. It is easier to digest the changes if we know why they were made, and your points are very valid. I'll pass the news onto my players and hopefully they will come around.

2) This sounds like a data or conversion issue corresponding to the underlying campaign data, because I don't see this when I create a new story entry. The lists are single spaced, and the arrow keys work. Please send me the db.xml for your campaign, and tell me which record/field to look at. ([email protected])

I took what you said into account and I started playing around with it a little bit more. I've managed to recreate it several times using a mix of new campaign files, old campaign files, and campaign modules. In each case, the errors I mentioned only appeared if a piece of text was set as a Heading. I've included a screen shot below that will help explain. I sent you the db.xml for my main campaign which I open all of my modules out of. But like I said, the issue appears for new campaigns as well. Regardless of file, bold and italics never seem to work. I should mention that all of the testing was done with 3.5E. I have been unable to duplicate the weapon damage dice loss, but as Blackfoot later pointed out, it only happened once I switched to v2.9.4 and back.

viresanimi
December 31st, 2013, 03:49
I have actually run into this problem myself, with a lot of extra space happening, but couldn't find out what caused it for the life of me. It really looks terrible and I hope something can be done to fix it. Well done in finding the source!

Vires Animi

Griogre
December 31st, 2013, 07:42
You mean than any decal, of any frame, is centered with the center of the desktop frame???

If so, no that's not the case currently in 3.0.1. See my attached screenshot for imagebox.

I don't really understand the point of your post.

I was just pointing out the FG desktop is a special frame that centers the decal in the center rectangle in response to you expressing surprise the decal wasn't exactly centered on the desktop. Depending on how the other rectangles are defined that would be expected behavior. Sorry that wasn't clearer.

Blackfoot
January 3rd, 2014, 02:06
Effects are running out early in PFRPG.
I hit the group with an 'Inspire Courage' with a duration of 1 round and it would drop the effect just before each character's turn rather than all ending on my turn next round.

Manually entered Effect lines in the right side of the Modifiers Window are not displaying in the right place. The text for the effects (not the bonus) is shifted to the left.