PDA

View Full Version : *PFS Wednesday 18/12/13 8PM GMT - 2-17 Exiles Of Winter (Shades of Ice Pt 2) - Re-Run

Lord Kavos
December 16th, 2013, 00:25
Hi all, here's a rerun of part 2 for those who missed it last week. I believe part 1 was run at FG con, so there may be some of you looking to play part 2 still...

*PFS Wednesday 18/12/13 8PM GMT - 2-17 Exiles Of Winter (Shades of Ice Pt 2)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1-2 and 4-5).

Following the trail of the insidious Shadow Lodge from Trollheim to the icebound city of Whitethrone in the witch-ruled nation of Irrisen, the PCs must locate the hidden lodge of their contact’s kidnapper. Can they get past the city’s defenses, infiltrate the Shadow Lodge headquarters and rescue the Pathfinder Society’s valuable ally, or will they—like so many before them—find their bones ground to make Baba Yaga’s bread?

Exiles of Winter is part two of the three-part Shades of Ice campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-15: Shades of Ice—Part I: Written in Blood and concludes in Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-19: Shades of Ice—Part III: Keep of the Huscarl King. All three scenarios are intended to be played in order.

Post your xml & chronicle sheets on this thread.

Let me know if another timeslot would be more suitable - i am flexible this week so can run this game to suit the players.

Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1131

FG Server alias: oily gate scrawny grave
Ultimate Licence holder

Voice Client: TeamSpeak3
Voice server address: fgts.servegame.com:9152
Password: Dungeoneers

Trueshots
December 17th, 2013, 05:06
Hey man, If you are short a player I will jump in and run it again no problem!

Lord Kavos
December 17th, 2013, 08:10
No players signed up at all yet, so not looking like it will run.

Won't close it just yet though - will wait a bit longer in case of interest.

Lord Kavos
December 18th, 2013, 05:58
Hi all,

I will leave this game open for another 6-7 hours to see if we can get a table...otherwise I will close it.

Lord Kavos
December 18th, 2013, 11:19
we need another 2 players still...anyone know someone who would be interested?

Otherwise will have to can this one guys.

Lord Kavos
December 18th, 2013, 11:23
also, upgrade FG just in case...

Lord Kavos
December 18th, 2013, 14:31
guys,

still only the 2 of you, so will have to cancel this game.

Twodogs, you are still welcome to join us for part 3 on sunday (monday morning for u & me).

thanks trueshots for trying to get this slot happening, just wasnt to be. I will try another thread in the new year for this trilogy - I know skellan was looking to play it, just has been too busy this time of year to play. So hopefully in the new year we can get it happening again.

Cheers,

Andrew.