PDA

View Full Version : Sunday weekly 4.0 game Lvl 14 ongoing Greyhawk campaign looking for more 5pm -5 GMT

Dracenfels
December 13th, 2013, 16:53
I've been running a weekly game for over 2 years now on Sundays from 5pm to 10 pm -5 GMT. We took a little hiatus from the game and now we are trying to start back up. A couple of the players are engaged in other things and cannot play at the moment, so I'm looking for one definite replacement and one more for standby until we know the other PCs status in the game.

A little about me as a DM: I'm an old school gamer from the days of 1st edition and I houserule 4.0 to reflect the unforgiving nature that was D&D back in the day. I believe that if you don't earn it, it's not as rewarding when you finally accomplish something. I'm fair and I always put things up for discussion with the group as a whole before taking major actions. I try and keep my game 50/50 role playing/action but 4.0's mechanics makes that a little difficult because combat takes so long but it is still fun. I mix in role playing into the combat sometimes.

The group: Most the guys have been with me since practically the beginning levels. A few came a little later but we all clique pretty well and have become good friends. The group is very laid back and casual. We all have a certain confidence with one another ....with respect of course so it is a lot of fun. We joke around a lot.

The characters: We have Khazun Dragonrider the Cleric of Moradin, Ashkon the Undying...Fighter, Jarrin the Opener of Doors/ the Ogre Mind/ the Kobold Lover ...the rogue, Jeb the Stunned Cleric of Tempus, Lumensun the Light once fanatic Cleric of Pelor now turned a more sinister leaf to fanatic Invoker of Pelor.

The campaign: In very general terms... the group started by ransacking the summer home of an elite general of Iuz (Orland) while he was away on business. Master Orland has been chasing the adventurers through out their 14 levels in an attempt to imprison/kill them. Now the adventurers are in his castle trying to deliver the final blow to their nemesis.

I'll explain more later. If you are interested just send me a PM or respond to the post and I'll tell you what you need to do.