PDA

View Full Version : Auto Wound and Fatigue Not applying to the Mooks.

ShotGun Jolly
December 8th, 2013, 23:48
Hey Guys,

Do I have a setting wrong?

It seems that I can not get any of the wound or fatigue modifiers to automatically apply to any of the NPCs. I figured it may have something to do with those weird little icons down in the bottom corner near the modifier star, but I cant seem to get those things to do anything regardless of what I do.

Think anyone can help me out on the matter?

Running 3.4.1

Myrmidion
December 9th, 2013, 08:38
Hi there, needed some time myself to figure it out. It actually works. But you have to look if there a any wounds or fatigue marked on the character sheet. If this option is turned on and a character is wounded, it will be automatically applied. You have to click the icons at the modifier start if you DON`T wanīt something applied. I hope itīs understandable.

Edit: Itīs important to roll from the combat tracker, then itīll work for NPCīs too.

Ikael
December 9th, 2013, 19:02
Hi there, needed some time myself to figure it out. It actually works. But you have to look if there a any wounds or fatigue marked on the character sheet. If this option is turned on and a character is wounded, it will be automatically applied. You have to click the icons at the modifier start if you DON`T wanīt something applied. I hope itīs understandable.

Edit: Itīs important to roll from the combat tracker, then itīll work for NPCīs too.

I am not 100% sure if core ruleset supports auto-apply for NPCs yet (but it will in the future). The feature is available if you use Enhance extensions. In this case if you make NPC roll from Combat tracker it will auto-apply wounds and fatigue. Rolling from NPC sheet does not support this

Mgrancey
December 9th, 2013, 20:03
Are mooks extras or Wild Card NPC's?

ShotGun Jolly
December 9th, 2013, 22:45
When you say roll from the combat tracker, do you mean by clicking on the little grey circle that would bring up the mooks character sheet, and then roll from there?

If so, then it is not working. I am assuming I am missing something, I just need some help to find what it is I am looking for.

Ikael
December 10th, 2013, 16:18
When you say roll from the combat tracker, do you mean by clicking on the little grey circle that would bring up the mooks character sheet, and then roll from there?

If so, then it is not working. I am assuming I am missing something, I just need some help to find what it is I am looking for.

No, that button opens up the NPC sheet, where the feature cannot be provided. I meant that you should open NPC entry's attacks in combat tracker (where you see all traits and weapons as strings) and either double click or drag from there

ShotGun Jolly
December 10th, 2013, 16:28
HA...

Funny I did not know you can do that, that is going to be very useful. And yes, that shows me it is working.

Funny.. so many little treasures in this program. I am always finding out something new! Thanks

grapper
December 10th, 2013, 16:29
Are mooks extras or Wild Card NPC's?

I assume he's talking about Wild Cards. Extras won't be doing anything if they have a wound.

ShotGun Jolly
December 10th, 2013, 17:13
I assume he's talking about Wild Cards. Extras won't be doing anything if they have a wound.

In most of my games, the NPCs/Wild Cards tend to have the life span of a mook. So the terms are interchangeable to me. :)