PDA

View Full Version : Far well, Tarrasque

kleamovich
December 7th, 2013, 02:44
Friend's, traveler's, adventurer's, and fellow Pathfinder's, we no longer have to fear the Tarrasque!

Nickademus
December 7th, 2013, 09:18
You killed it? Or did Hasbro pull the copyright on it?

JerryRig
December 7th, 2013, 15:52
What have you done Mr. ? That was the top of the food chain ...now what's going to keep the Armies of the world from constant ravaging of the lands?

kleamovich
December 7th, 2013, 16:26
I have not slain the beast.

Bought the Bestiary 4. Some of the new creatures in it make the Tarrasque look like a puny little boy.

Nickademus
December 7th, 2013, 17:11
That's just Cthulhu. He's harmless.

jshauber
December 7th, 2013, 17:32
That's just Cthulhu. He's harmless.

Cthulhu makes Tickle Me Elmo look like a beast.

kleamovich
December 7th, 2013, 19:11
There are more than Cthulhu. Pazuzu, Dagon, Kostchtchie, Cernunnos, and Hastur just to name a few.

Lysander
December 7th, 2013, 22:06
Do what an old DM of mine did. Take the carcass of the dead Tarrasque that we had an epic battle against and turn it into a Tarrasque Golem... (the bastard...)

KingofKlubs
December 10th, 2013, 17:40
To be fair, a sadistic GM could always go into the 3.5 Epic Level Handbook and convert something from there into the Pathfinder Leagues. Just looking at the Hecatoncheires (CR: 57) stats again fills me with wonder as to how ANY party can take on something that has literally 100 Greatsword attacks/full action, an average of almost 1000 HP and an AC of 70.

What contrivance could have conspired with the forces of madness within the mind of a D&D designer and conceived this...abomination?!