PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Runelords AP Path Campaign

GatewayTraveller
December 2nd, 2013, 00:11
Calling all Pathfinder Players, we are in need of one or two more for a Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path! Come live the excitement of a classic campaign set within Golarion.

Since we are still at 1st Level, you will begin there
Point Buy System: 20 Points, all Characters start at 1st level.
Equipment: Start at 200gp per character.
Limitations: No Evil Characters, classes, or races. Any eccentric or monster races & Classes need to be run by me first before they can be played.

Next Game is scheduled for the 12th of December!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1102

Nickademus
December 2nd, 2013, 06:46
I think the old adventure paths were designed for 4 players. So you can theoretically run it with less than 6 and not have a problem.

I would join, but I run a live game every other Thursday. Sorry.

Trenloe
December 2nd, 2013, 18:00
I think the old adventure paths were designed for 4 players. So you can theoretically run it with less than 6 and not have a problem.
All of the PF adventure paths, even the most recent, are designed for 4 PCs using the medium XP track - with the exception of the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, which is 4 PCs using the *fast* XP track. The first 4 APs (written for 3.5e) are designed for 4 players as well, using essentially the PF fast XP track (which requires slightly more XP to reach a level than 3.5e did).

GatewayTraveller
December 2nd, 2013, 23:08
Yep, we can still play, but wanted to see if there was still interest :)

jshauber
December 3rd, 2013, 04:40
Here is my character.

Nestor
December 4th, 2013, 17:38
I am interested but I can't start until about 7:30 or 8:00 pm CST, monday, Wed, Thurs are good for me

Trueshots
December 6th, 2013, 07:35
Tried contacting GM bout approval of a toon but haven't heard back doesn't look likes hes log on recently. Does anyone know if this game is still being played? Thanks.

Mgrancey
December 6th, 2013, 14:46
next session is supposed to be on the 12th,

GatewayTraveller
December 7th, 2013, 19:04
I'm on call this week, so sometimes my response is sporadic, sorry. Still good to go for this Thursday.

I got your character jshauber

jshauber
December 7th, 2013, 20:53
I'm on call this week, so sometimes my response is sporadic, sorry. Still good to go for this Thursday.

I got your character jshauber

OK I signed up on calendar so should be set to go.

What voice coms do you use?

GatewayTraveller
December 8th, 2013, 01:34
Team Speak for voice, the free server that is used for the Pathfinder Society Games.

GatewayTraveller
December 8th, 2013, 01:39
I am interested but I can't start until about 7:30 or 8:00 pm CST, monday, Wed, Thurs are good for me

I can't start any later then what has been already set

GatewayTraveller
December 8th, 2013, 01:40
Also, I should have mentioned that I am using the version 3 Fantasy Grounds Test :)

jshauber
December 8th, 2013, 02:48
OK, I have the TS server and have been using 3.0 so looks like I am ready to go for Thursday.

kyraeus
December 8th, 2013, 03:55
Little late on this, I know, but I figured I'd show some interest, just hopped on after getting a new headset for the first time in forever (had to fix my account).

I've got pretty much all of the above listed, and can free up Thursday evenings (EST) without a problem if there's any extra space. Feel free to toss me one back and let me know if you've got an opening still available, and maybe what classes/roles you need filled. Been playing a Kingmaker campaign for about the last year (They released the campaigns guide on our group and it's played havok with the rules we're using on that one), so I have a little experience with PF in general.

Also have herolab, so I can whip up something quickly if need be.

Thanks!

GatewayTraveller
December 8th, 2013, 22:35
I've got two more, but if another drops I'll let you know

Trueshots
December 12th, 2013, 15:35
Are we playing tonight? Just wanted to confirm, if not I was gonna jump in a PFS game. Thanks

Also do I have to use v3 of FG's in order to play?

GatewayTraveller
December 12th, 2013, 20:24
No Game tonight due to a family obligation. I am using the v3 of FG for this AP. It shouldn't be too big a deal if you remember to switch between V2 and V3 between games. :)

jshauber
December 12th, 2013, 22:10
No Game tonight due to a family obligation. I am using the v3 of FG for this AP. It shouldn't be too big a deal if you remember to switch between V2 and V3 between games. :)

Was looking forward to tonight's game, but completely understand the family thing.

I am a big MAYBE for next week since I might have a family thing going on but will let you know by Wednesday if I be able to make it or not.

Mgrancey
December 13th, 2013, 15:33
So are we gaming tonight?

GatewayTraveller
December 13th, 2013, 16:14
No, I have not had enough yeas for the next two nights. Going to go ahead and schedule this for next Thursday.
jshauber, did you have a character image you wanted to use for a token? Otherwise I just randomly pick one from my list.

Trueshots
December 15th, 2013, 04:01
No, I have not had enough yeas for the next two nights. Going to go ahead and schedule this for next Thursday.
jshauber, did you have a character image you wanted to use for a token? Otherwise I just randomly pick one from my list.

I can play this Sunday night and mon-wed of next week but I'm out if town thurs-sun morn. Sorry bout that got some unexpected work.

jshauber
December 16th, 2013, 14:26

Pick something suitably dwarfy or I can use one of my images when I get in game eventually(I have tons of stuff to choose from).

So we are planning on playing this Thursday the 19th?

Engwar
December 16th, 2013, 15:45
I'm interested in learning more about this game. I have a Dwarven Cleric that I would like to play. I recently just bought the Lite Licence and have never used this VTT. I have played with Roll20 so I'm understand the basics. I use Hero Lab as my builder and pretty familiar with it. Please contact me with more information or I'd be willing to jump on Vent/Mumble/RaidCall/Skype for a more personal chat. Thanks

GatewayTraveller
December 16th, 2013, 22:58
Pick something suitably dwarfy or I can use one of my images when I get in game eventually(I have tons of stuff to choose from).

So we are planning on playing this Thursday the 19th?

Yes I was planning to play this Thursday, and I just picked a generic dwarf for you

I'm interested in learning more about this game. I have a Dwarven Cleric that I would like to play. I recently just bought the Lite Licence and have never used this VTT. I have played with Roll20 so I'm understand the basics. I use Hero Lab as my builder and pretty familiar with it. Please contact me with more information or I'd be willing to jump on Vent/Mumble/RaidCall/Skype for a more personal chat. Thanks

I'm full right now, if there is another opening, I'll let you know.

jshauber
December 17th, 2013, 04:05
Yes I was planning to play this Thursday, and I just picked a generic dwarf for you

Works for me.

Trueshots
December 18th, 2013, 16:07
Well finally finished my toon,problem is I still don't know if I can play yet tomorrow. On top of that I'm going to be horrible till I get some agile weapons LOL, this is gonna be rough!!!

GatewayTraveller
December 18th, 2013, 23:13
No Worries, due to my re-install of Fantasy Grounds the server alias has changed to vast roll good user. I should have everything up by 6:00PM EST tomorrow.

Trueshots
December 19th, 2013, 22:43
problem is I still don't know if I can play yet tomorrow.
I am going be there for the game but i may be 5-10 mins late, hope that won't mess anyone up. Thanks

Trueshots
December 19th, 2013, 23:02
No Worries, due to my re-install of Fantasy Grounds the server alias has changed to vast roll good user. I should have everything up by 6:00PM EST tomorrow.

Its saying could not connect to host. Also what TS are we using?

GatewayTraveller
December 19th, 2013, 23:23
Hey gang, I'm at work because I got called in an hour ago, and it takes me 45 mins to get here. I'm remoted into my PC here at home, but this is not going to happen (again) I'm almost to the point where I'm going to stop the campaign, as I can't devote the time needed into it. I do apologize for that.

jshauber
December 26th, 2013, 20:57
Were we going to try and play tonight?

Trueshots
December 26th, 2013, 21:06
i'd love to!

Nickademus
December 26th, 2013, 21:55
Don't feel bad Gateway, it happens. The hardest part of getting a game going is, well, getting it going. Synchronizing schedules and doing the up-front work on the game.

And a hint of foreshadowing: when the Chronic games get going, Rise of the Runelords will be the first AP offered.

Trueshots
December 26th, 2013, 22:03
And a hint of foreshadowing: when the Chronic games get going, Rise of the Runelords will be the first AP offered.

What exactly is a "Chronic game"?

Nickademus
December 26th, 2013, 23:44
It will become more obvious when it starts. Until then it doesn't need to be elaborated upon. If you search this forum section, though, you'll find the post.

Trueshots
December 27th, 2013, 00:09
It will become more obvious when it starts. Until then it doesn't need to be elaborated upon.
Ummm,
Are you like the dark arrow with the Reckoning on the show Arrow?