PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sale Questions

Dr0W
November 27th, 2013, 02:33
How long will the 50% lite license last? Only for one day or will it last the entire week?

Is there a chance the Ultimate license (and the full -> Ult upgrade) will go on sale?

I've been waiting for a sale like this for over a year and right now I'm not sure if I grab lite licenses for my group or if I should wait for a discounted price on the ultimate upgrade.

ddavison
November 28th, 2013, 00:07
The Lite license will remain on sale through Tuesday, if not longer. We are still trying to decide whether or not to put the Ultimate and Upgrade on sale. We've mostly focused on content for this go around.

Dr0W
November 28th, 2013, 00:26
Alright. I really wish the Ultimate upgrade would go on sale. Depending on it I'll only pick some lite licenses for my closed group or get an Ultimate upgrade so I can spread the word and DM to whoever shows up and wants to play, not only my closed group. <3

ddavison
November 28th, 2013, 15:06
Dr0W,

After much debate, we decided to make each of the other licenses 15% off for 1 day only on Friday. This includes the Full, Ultimate and Full to Ultimate upgrades. The server clock is a little off, so it should kick on and off automatically and may differ slightly from your time zone, but it should run for a solid 24 hours regardless.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it and Happy Shopping to everyone else.

-Doug

Dr0W
November 28th, 2013, 17:22
Thank you a lot sir!