PDA

View Full Version : LF a Welcoming group

collgrin
November 26th, 2013, 22:13
Hello i am new to pretty much everything as far as Tabletop RP in general. I liked Role playing in some video games but didn't get the satisfaction of being immersed into it as much i probably could this. My friend recommended that i use Pathfinder and probably stick to my PST time zone so here i am. I know I'm new and probably gonna need some guidance on rules and what not and exactly how i can play but I'm willing to learn as much as possible. Thanks for reading and i hope i don't scare off potential groups that i could play with haha.

jshauber
November 26th, 2013, 22:50
Welcome.

You will find the community here is very helpful and supportive.

I have only been around a few months but have managed to get into quite a few pathfinder society games, just keep watching here for announcements. You will also want to post in the Guild Hall as there is where most new games/groups are posted for regular ongoing campaigns.

Malkavian_Andi
November 27th, 2013, 09:58
People here are very helpful, both with rules questions and with using Fantasy Grounds. After all, it's the new players that keep the game alive.

So, welcome to the community. I hope you'll find a game to join soon, so you don't have to wait too long before jumping right into the fun ;)

Lord Kavos
November 27th, 2013, 14:11
I still have a spot open in my game this saturday if you are interested...see thread below

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19941-PFS-Saturday-30th-Nov-7pm-GMT-2-15-Written-In-Blood-(Shades-of-Ice-Trilogy-Pt-1)