PDA

View Full Version : Dice/Hotkey Question: Unskilled Trait Test

chipmafia
November 23rd, 2013, 01:05
Is there an easy/one-click way to do an unskilled trait test? I'm tried to make a hotkey for it, but I can never get the mod to go onto both dice (d4 and d6)

Thanks for you help!

Trenloe
November 23rd, 2013, 04:10
Just put a manually created skill on the character sheet called "unskilled" - this will roll the d4 and the d6.

chipmafia
November 23rd, 2013, 13:44
I'll file that under they, "Why didn't I think of that?" category.

Thanks!

Doswelk
November 24th, 2013, 23:01
Or use Ikael's extensions which add unskilled to the character sheet :D

Ikael
November 25th, 2013, 15:23
Or use Ikael's extensions which add unskilled to the character sheet :D

Unskilled skill feature is already included in to core SW ruleset (v3.4), so basically I am confused what is the original request here.

chipmafia
November 26th, 2013, 12:42
If it's already a feature, then where is "unskilled" located? Sorry I'm new and haven't fiddled with it too much.

Thanks for your non-condescending help. Much appreciated!

Doswelk
November 26th, 2013, 12:57
If it's already a feature, then where is "unskilled" located? Sorry I'm new and haven't fiddled with it too much.
Type /ver in the chat box what version of Savage Worlds Deluxe is displayed?

phantomwhale
November 27th, 2013, 00:24

For PCs, it should be an automatic "skill" added to each character's skills box.

For NPCs, there is no built in support, and you'll need to do something "manually". One way of doing this is creating a new skill at D4, then right-click that skill, go to "bonuses" and create a new "-2" bonus called "unskilled" (or whatever you want !)

Mgrancey
November 27th, 2013, 20:25
I just add it on the customizable Hotkeys at the bottom of FG, if you need it for NPCs. I have WC d# setup on the initial set on the bottom as standard for SW games.