PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Warhammer Fantasy (WFRP) Campaign

Twodogz
November 22nd, 2013, 07:20
Recruitment Status (https://warmth-of-darkness.obsidianportal.com/wikis/recruitment-status)

https://www.faultypixel.co.uk/tabletopchronicles/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/WHF04_Stromdorf.png

Twodogz
November 24th, 2013, 10:18

Twodogz
December 3rd, 2013, 06:58

Twodogz
December 17th, 2013, 17:35

Lord Kavos
December 18th, 2013, 06:44
man i would be in, but cant do sat/sun mornings most weeks (our time) - getting a few market music gigs that are helping pay the bills.

weeknights would really suit me.

Twodogz
December 19th, 2013, 05:13
Yeah no stress mate. I'll let you know if I get something going Mon to Fri during Aus TZ. I'm looking forward to your Aus TZ SW/WEG/D6 game ;)

VenomousFiligree
December 21st, 2013, 22:25
Hi Twodogz, what time do you think you'll be finishing?

Ienai
December 23rd, 2013, 15:56
Hi Twodogz,

Saw this a bit late. Is there still room for the Saturday game starting on the 11th? If so, I'd like to join up. Working on a character now and will post more about him as soon as he is done.

Ienai

VenomousFiligree
December 24th, 2013, 23:23
Are you still looking for players?

VenomousFiligree
December 26th, 2013, 17:21
I'm withdrawing my interest, your account shows daily activity, however you've not answered any of my questions here or by PM, doesn't bode well for your GMing imo.

Twodogz
December 27th, 2013, 01:39
I'm withdrawing my interest, your account shows daily activity, however you've not answered any of my questions here or by PM, doesn't bode well for your GMing imo.

I am currently away water skiing in a remote country location on The Murray River that gets little cell coverage. Yes I leave my phone browser logged in, no, mostly I can't even load a page. I do try and respond where I can, such as today when we headed into town for beer and more ice for the esky.

Try to remember it is Christmas, and whilst you may be at home in front of your PC, some of us aren't. The add clearly states "Interested? Please PM me." (as I can't check all the forums every day), you sent one message on the 26/12 and today is the 27/12, the game is also advertised for the 11/1, so I am struggling to understand your state of crisis.

The above is not a reflection on my ability to GM but most likely a clear indication of my ability to holiday over the main days of the festive season.

Your reaction to not getting a response within 24hrs however ... well, that indicates a whole lot more. :)