PDA

View Full Version : New World of Darkness?

RevenantBob
November 19th, 2013, 21:35
Is there a NWoD mod for fantasy grounds or somewhere I can get the old one? The links didn't work in the forums.

Trenloe
November 19th, 2013, 21:49
In the library: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/library/

RevenantBob
November 19th, 2013, 22:02
Thanks, now I wonder one more thing. Does this ruleset have dice rollers or is that manual?

Trenloe
November 19th, 2013, 22:21
Thanks, now I wonder one more thing. Does this ruleset have dice rollers or is that manual?
Enable "double-click dots" in the preferences, then you can double-click the relevant skill and stat to populate the "Dice pool" box beneath the chat window. Click the "Dice pool" box and add any additional dice modifiers, then double-click the dice pool box to roll the dice. It will tell you how many successes you have and if you have a roll-again (10 on the die) which are auto populated into the dice pool to allow you to roll again.

Download the ruleset and give it a go! :)

RevenantBob
November 19th, 2013, 23:49
Enable "double-click dots" in the preferences, then you can double-click the relevant skill and stat to populate the "Dice pool" box beneath the chat window. Click the "Dice pool" box and add any additional dice modifiers, then double-click the dice pool box to roll the dice. It will tell you how many successes you have and if you have a roll-again (10 on the die) which are auto populated into the dice pool to allow you to roll again.

Download the ruleset and give it a go! :)

Ahh, I like this! It ques up the rolls!

Brimstone1117
December 6th, 2023, 00:07
Ahh, I like this! It ques up the rolls!

So I can offically say, those files dont work with FGU. Jut tried it, Broken. Never seen so many errors.

LordEntrails
December 6th, 2023, 01:05
So I can offically say, those files dont work with FGU. Jut tried it, Broken. Never seen so many errors.
FGU didn't exist in 2013 when this thread was previously active. Extensions and rulesets from 2013 will not work with FGU. They would need a great deal of updating to now be useable.

vegaserik
December 8th, 2023, 23:13
https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/732/view

This is the only thing that's close. It is based on the mortals base from the Chronicles (NWoD) rulebook.