PDA

View Full Version : Interest check for 5-9 three-parter

Gwaihir Scout
November 17th, 2013, 21:30
I've been thinking of running the Glories of the Past series from season 4, which is a set of three Tier 5-9 scenarios that set up the reason for the entire plot of Season 5. The last scenario in particular is one of the best of season 4.

Who would be interested in playing these? I can do them on Thursday or Friday nights, US time, or Sunday afternoon if there are more European players interested.

Skellan
November 18th, 2013, 01:08
I have played these but would play if you need the numbers

Blackfoot
November 18th, 2013, 05:53
We might be able to work that if it were the lowest tier and the scheduling worked out.
We could probably do Fridays (but not the 1st Friday of the month) or Sunday afternoons (as long as our home game didn't fall on one of those weeks).
We have 2 Level 5's who would turn 6 after the first game.
Dowrimple - 5th Cavalier
Thea - 5th Ranger

Nickademus
November 18th, 2013, 06:29
Hakeem is two games from level 5. Then he can play them.

Talen
November 18th, 2013, 08:11
I would be interested. Friday nights tend to work best....but in the interest of full disclosure, booking all 3 might be tricky with the holidays rapidly approaching.

RobG
November 18th, 2013, 08:23
I'm interested but living in London could only do a weekend game. I'm busy every second Sunday running Rise of The Runelords. Saturdays I can keep free though. I'll be away on holiday from Dec 27 - Jan 20 so won't be able to play then.

Malkavian_Andi
November 18th, 2013, 09:27
Depending on the time, I might be interested. Just don't know which character I'd want to play. The summaries sound a bit like it could be fun for my half-orc inquisitor (who was born and raised in Belkzen), but that might turn out a bit weird...

RobG
November 18th, 2013, 10:26
I'm interested but living in London could only do a weekend game. I'm busy every second Sunday running Rise of The Runelords. Saturdays I can keep free though. I'll be away on holiday from Dec 27 - Jan 20 so won't be able to play then.

Hey wait up I've already done The Secrets Stones Keep but still interested in the others ;-)

Lord Kavos
November 18th, 2013, 10:40
would love to play but my PC is only 2nd level...

hopefully you will consider running them again when a few of us get to level 5.

KBoom
November 18th, 2013, 15:30
I'd be interested in running these. I have a magus and zen archer both at 5.

Gwaihir Scout
November 19th, 2013, 03:42
Well, I'll definitely do these, the question is when. There's a problem with Christmas being in the middle of the week, which could kill the weekends on both sides. How does Friday nights US time sound, starting this week on the 22nd, then skipping two weeks for Thanksgiving and whatever Blackfoot's doing, then playing on the 13th and 20th? I'm not sure if RobG was counting Friday nights as weekends or not. If we try Sunday afternoons, I'll have to skip the 1st, RobG will skip the 8th, and that brings us too close to Christmas. We might have to accept that not everyone can play all of them.

Any other ideas?

Malkavian_Andi
November 19th, 2013, 05:25
I suppose I could do those Fridays. Sundays would depend on what time exactly you were thinking of.

Blackfoot
November 19th, 2013, 05:31
Well, I'll definitely do these, the question is when. There's a problem with Christmas being in the middle of the week, which could kill the weekends on both sides. How does Friday nights US time sound, starting this week on the 22nd, then skipping two weeks for Thanksgiving and whatever Blackfoot's doing, then playing on the 13th and 20th? I'm not sure if RobG was counting Friday nights as weekends or not. If we try Sunday afternoons, I'll have to skip the 1st, RobG will skip the 8th, and that brings us too close to Christmas. We might have to accept that not everyone can play all of them.

Any other ideas?Those Friday dates work for us.

RobG
November 19th, 2013, 09:30

Any other ideas?

I can't really do Fridays since I'm usually knackered from work and unlikely to still be awake at 1pm or whenever the game starts.

Probably best not to plan around me but I'll try and make it on Sundays if I can. I'm busy Sunday 24th and December 8th though.

KBoom
November 19th, 2013, 14:28
Friday nights, in general, are not good for me. Everyone has this crazy notion to go out on Friday nights. If it were early enough (like 4-5pm eastern), I could probably make it, though. Sunday's are fine. I usually don't have anything planned for Sundays.

Blackfoot
November 19th, 2013, 14:36
We can probably manage Sunday afternoons.. depending on which days they were... it sounds like there are a bunch of them that are not good for other folks though.

Trenloe
November 19th, 2013, 21:36
I'd be very interested in playing these scenarios.

Gwaihir Scout
November 20th, 2013, 05:26
OK folks, I'm going to run on the Fridays I mentioned, then for the people who can't make it, I'll do another set in January or February when we can make the scheduling work more easily.