PDA

View Full Version : 3.0 Content Upgrades for DriveThruRPG Purchases?

freeAgent
November 8th, 2013, 14:06
I recently purchased the C&C ruleset (and a lot of other FG content) through DriveThruRPG to find that it doesn't show up in the updater's list of licenses. With the 3.0 upgrade coming up, how will people who purchased content from DriveThruRPG going to receive updates? I probably wouldn't have purchased content there had I known it came with additional hoops to jump through, but the Smiteworks store doesn't sell any bundles (that I saw), and I wanted to get a lot of stuff at once ;)

Moon Wizard
November 8th, 2013, 18:32
Doug has been slowly working through the process of integrating the data from DriveThruRPG into our database to support the updater. We are trying to make sure that all previous purchases, as well as any new purchases, are all accounted for.

In the mean time, you can send us a note at [email protected], and we can set up a temporary order in our store to enable the updater for your purchases.

Regards,
JPG

freeAgent
November 8th, 2013, 18:37
Doug has been slowly working through the process of integrating the data from DriveThruRPG into our database to support the updater. We are trying to make sure that all previous purchases, as well as any new purchases, are all accounted for.

In the mean time, you can send us a note at [email protected], and we can set up a temporary order in our store to enable the updater for your purchases.

Regards,
JPG

That's great news. Thanks! I can wait until the official release since I don't actively use FG that much. I've just been getting really excited lately between FG3 and Realm Works both releasing soon and the long Chicago winter ahead :)