PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands Reloaded

Nydhog
November 6th, 2013, 06:27
Anyone have any existing game looking for more or anyone willing to run a DLR campaign? I am very familiar with DLC and read the rules on DLR and it seems very simple to play. Itching to get back on the saddle in the Weird West.

Doswelk
November 6th, 2013, 09:56
You might want to add location details to your post to give people an idea of time zone...

Nydhog
November 6th, 2013, 15:38
You might want to add location details to your post to give people an idea of time zone...

Woops lol. Good call. I am in EST, but I am a night owl. I am usually up until 2-4 am my time.

Emrak
November 6th, 2013, 17:06
I'm in a similar boat, though I have no SW experience (I do have a bit of experience with DL Original though). I'd love a game or 3 in the old west!

Nydhog
November 7th, 2013, 02:47
I'm in a similar boat, though I have no SW experience (I do have a bit of experience with DL Original though). I'd love a game or 3 in the old west!

SW is basically Deadlands Classic Lite. Not a bad thing at all. Curious if there'd be a way to run classic deadlands in FG2... If we can get a few more people to be on board maybe we could get something going.

andrew279
November 7th, 2013, 03:03
I'm running dead lands Sunday at 8pm est for you want to join my group

Nydhog
November 7th, 2013, 05:02
PM sent to ya mister andrew