PDA

View Full Version : PFS Vote for a scenario Sunday 10th November 6.00pm GMT

Skellan
November 6th, 2013, 01:51
Please take a look at the available scenarios and vote for everything that you want to play.

To sign up please cast your vote, sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1103 including the class and level you intend to play, and make a post to this forum thread with your Characters Name, Player name, Pfs number, Faction, Chronicle number, starting gold and starting fame/prestige.

Also, I usually do a full check up of one character from the table. This would involve getting all your chronicles to me. This is just a thing I do as part of running scenarios, so please don't be offended if you are the unlucky winner :)

Skellan
November 6th, 2013, 01:57
technofear. I broke the poll lol. and now it doesn't want to work.

Ok folks, the choices are:

The Goblinblood Dead
The Gods market Gamble
Black Waters
Mists of Mwangi
Tide of Twilight
Icebound Outpost
Penumbral Accords
Echoes of the Overwatched

I know these are all re runs, but there is quite a bit of interest from new players since the con, so I thought they may like a crack at them.

Trenloe
November 6th, 2013, 02:01
And change the event time in the calendar to be 18:00. At the moment it is 6am GMT. :-o

Skellan
November 6th, 2013, 02:02
omg - no way am I gming at 6 am

Trenloe
November 6th, 2013, 02:03
I know! I was shocked... I've added a poll as well.

Skellan
November 6th, 2013, 02:05
Thank you! Its a good job you are here

KBoom
November 6th, 2013, 02:59
I'd be game for any of them except for one (have already played Penumbral). Not a huge fan of season 0 stuff (3.5), but with a prepared GM, they can still be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it! I have two characters I'd like to throw into the hat. Wanted to try an Alchemist (Grenadier) 1, having never played one before, and my current favorite, a Magus (Kensai) 4, depending on sub-tier played.

Characters Name - Vidia
Player name - Kim
Pfs number - 107797-10
Faction - Andoran
Chronicle number - 1
Starting Gold - 0.78gp
Starting Fame/Prestige - 0 / 0

Characters Name - Moira
Player Name - Kim
PFS Number - 107797-7
Faction - Osirian
Chronicle Number - 9
Starting Gold - 4322.29
Starting Fame / Prestige - 18 / 11

Lord Kavos
November 6th, 2013, 04:46
I'm also in for any of these... New to PFS - Have a lvl 2 halfling sorceror/rogue (courtesy of FG con)

Lord Kavos
November 6th, 2013, 21:53
PC name: Julius Flashbolt
Class/Level: Sorceror 1/ Rogue 1
Player: andrew
PFS: 84414-1
Faction: Grand Lodge
Chronicle #: 04
Starting Gold: 426
Starting PP/F: 6 / 6
Starting XP: 3

Possibility that I'm playing another game with this PC the day before this one - if so I will post the updated details

KingofKlubs
November 7th, 2013, 10:03
Player Name: KingofKlubs
Character Name: Viet
Class/Level: Level 1 Monk (Master of Many Styles)
PFS: #112391-2
Faction: Osirion
Chronicle #: 1
Starting Gold: 559 GP
Starting PP/F: 2/2
XP: 1

Beerholder
November 8th, 2013, 02:05
Player Name: Timo (Beerholder)
Character Name: Dareios
Class/Level: Level 2 Ranger (Freebooter)
PFS: #51158-3
Faction: Andoran
Chronicle #: 3
Starting Gold: 403 GP
Starting PP/F: 6/6
XP: 3

Because of the craziness of the con (and a lot of silliness on my part), his chronicles and tracking sheet are messy.If I play him tonight I'll straighten things out with that GM.

Dropbox link to files (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ku4d4hf1ih84clj/Vz90qNytEv)

Beerholder
November 8th, 2013, 02:17
Double post

Lord Kavos
November 8th, 2013, 14:08
Skellan do you want us to post our xml files here or email them to you?

Skellan
November 8th, 2013, 16:44
You can do either, though if you email me it may be kinder to the forums in terms of storage :)

I think this session is now full. If you have signed up but havent added your character to the calendar, please do so. Also, if you find you cant make the session for some reason, that's cool, but please let me know as soon as you can.

I am going to go with Goblinblood Dead on Sunday. Its quite good for a low level group and I am sure you will all enjoy it

deguello
November 9th, 2013, 15:52
Player Name: Russell (Deguello)
Character Name: Riitta
Class/Level: Level 1 Barbarian
PFS: #6413-3
Faction: Andoran
Chronicle #: 1
Starting Gold: 538 GP
Starting PP/F: 2/2
XP: 1

KingofKlubs
November 9th, 2013, 17:38
Maybe at this point, it'll be a good idea for each of us to introduce our characters a little bit, including a brief description on their intended role in the party, what they're built for/good at and any other cool nuggets of roleplay you might want to volunteer

Lord Kavos
November 9th, 2013, 22:01
Hi my name's Julius...wow that's a really cool beard...you want a pastry? What? Where was I ? Oh yea I'm a halfling, but mum said I was alway tall for my age...that was until I ran away...see I got this magic in my blood and I can do some cool stuff but it got me in trouble back home so I left...wow is that a magic sword? Really? So what was I saying? Yea well I'm a sorceror I think...at least that's what they tell me, but mostly I like to explore & check out really cool places so I got a job with this really big lodge place too... They said I was perfect for them...you know no one has ever said that about me...I even got some training lessons recently so now I can open locks n traps n stuff...is that armor heavy? You should really watch out for guard dogs I don't think you could run fast in that...um where was I again? Oh yea well pleased to meet you let's hope we can be friends :-)

KingofKlubs
November 10th, 2013, 01:29
My name's Viet. It rhymes with fight, night and bite; it doesnt rhyme with feet or meat. My name isn't Veit, and I used to collect teeth from every person who thought they were funny and misuse my name, but I eventually ran out of room in my pockets. My name is Viet --it's Dwarvish. Yes, Im a half-elf and no, I dont think it's weird that I have a Dwarven name, because I chose it for myself and people who make a big deal of it go home with broken facial bones.

I dont really carry a weapon. I dont need to. What I use is good old fashioned blunt force trauma, horse-power! Heavy-duty, cast iron, pile driving punches which are going to hurt so much Death himself will wince. Every time I hit you with a shot, it's going to feel like you tried kissing a 20 pound lump hammer. I dont need fancy kicks to kill a person, I dont need them so I dont use them. Legs are for standing, not striking. Have you ever beaten a man to death with your bare hands? The twisted crunch of bone and flesh beneath the shock wave of form and power is greater than using a tool to do the job your fists were designed to do. Hells, my fingers are so hard at this point I can stab into a man's chest and pull him closer by his ribcage!
I see men and women encasing themselves in plate or picking up some massive weapon and I cant help but laugh. Real warriors leave the swords behind and take technique into battle. I've gone down into desert tombs and jungle temples with nothing but my own hands and beat down things with teeth and claws just as easily as I'd drive a guy's nasal bones into his brain when he pulls a knife on me.
I keep hearing the mantra on speed. “Speed of hand and speed of mind wins battles” bollocks to that, I say! Interception, reading people, that's how you avoid the hit, by beating them to the punch and smashing that claw, that knife out of the air before it even hits you. Nothing gets past me, whether it's a lie or an intention, I see it coming.
I came into the Society a few months ago. It wasn't my idea to begin with, but it's been pointed out to me that I can get far more work (and adventure) by signing up than I ever could with the free-lance treasure hunting/tomb raiding with the odd pit fight.

Beerholder
November 10th, 2013, 07:06
"The name is Dareios." the tall, slim half-elf doffs his worn, tricorn hat with a nod. "An Andoran freebooter at your service. I specialize in the bow, but a rapier is never too far from my hand." He pats the hilt of his rapier "You may not see much of me in the front lines but, trust me, I've got your back - more likely: I'm at your opponents'!"

"And skill the bow and sword is not where it all ends for me, as I am well-versed in many subjects such as diplomacy and survival. I also have keen senses, thanks to my elven heritage."

"Society work is appealing, much like privateering. You toil about for a bit with your crewmates and brave dangers to reap rewards. But this pays more and in more ways than mere coin."

"Glad we have a chance to work together, and may Cayden shower us with glory and spirits!"

deguello
November 10th, 2013, 14:19
I am not going to be able to make the game today..I am sorry for late notice.. but work..has gotten in the way.
Russell

Skellan
November 10th, 2013, 15:29
That's cool. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it

Skellan
November 10th, 2013, 15:32
Ok the party is:

macrossru Hugnir 2 Dwarf Ranger
Beerholder Dareios 2 Half-elf Ranger
KingofKlubs Viet 1 Half-Elf Monk
Lord Kavos Julius Flashbolt 2 Halfling Sorceror / Rogue
Twodogz Kailon Talloth 2 Wiz/Sorc
KBoom Vidia 1 Alchemist

Voice server: fgts.servegame.com:9152
Password: Dungeoneers

Fantasy Grounds Server alias: quiet turtle ugly dungeon

Start time is 6.00pm GMT (which is in about 2 and a half hours from the time of this post)

The server is up if anyone wants to check their character etc.

macrossru
November 10th, 2013, 17:37
Hugnir
Dwarf Ranger 2
PFS# 111939-1
Faction: Sczarni
Starting gold: 865
Fame: 6

Lord Kavos
November 10th, 2013, 23:22
If you don't mind skellan can u send details of the voice program u were using?

Skellan
November 11th, 2013, 00:02
Well done everyone. A clean run

Your chronicles are located here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l1ugwmgvdomgm3e/2rj5hAurJF)

For those that wanted to know, the voice changer is this one:

https://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOX.aspx

Hope you all had fun. See you soon I hope

Twodogz
November 11th, 2013, 01:13
Dropbox for Kailon Talloth is Dareois's sheet.
Can you please email mine to me?

KingofKlubs
November 11th, 2013, 10:20
Is it possible for us to reassemble same time next week?

Lord Kavos
November 11th, 2013, 11:33
I'm keen

Skellan
November 11th, 2013, 18:35
I am doubtful for the weekend :(