PDA

View Full Version : 4e Game looking for Players [Tue: 7pm-10pm Central Time]

tnlee
November 5th, 2013, 20:49
Tuesdays: 7pm-10pm CDT (GMT-6)
Starting Nov 26th

All players must have their own FG Lite License (or better) and be able to use and speak on Ventrilo.
We do our out of character conversation by voice chat so having the ability to do so is mandatory.

I have 1-2 openings for new players in my 4E campaign. We are currently running Zeitgeist from ENWorld Publishing. We're looking for 1-2 more players who can work well with a team. New characters should be level 8 and can be of any class or race from the PHB series. Characters start with gear and money appropriate for their level. This is an ongoing campaign that is currently on the 4th adventure. The group is pretty friendly to newcomers as well.

Zeitgeist is a fantasy setting with elements of steampunk. In this setting, players take one the role of agents of the Royal Homeland Constabulary, a sort of cross between the FBC, CIA, and Homeland Security. While they are sent out on usually routine jobs, they tend to get caught in the middle of world shattering events and in turn have to save the world. They also like to remind their boss about that. Their current mission is under cover which should prove to be exciting.

The Zeitgeist Player Guide and Campaign Guide can be found at the following link.
https://zeitgeistadventurepath.com/free-intro-pack/

Current team: Human Warlord (Martial Scientist Theme), Dwarf Battlerager Fighter (Yerasol Veteran Theme), Changeling Rogue (Martial Scientist Theme), and a Hamadryad Druid (Technologist Theme, long story).
New characters should not duplicate an existing class or theme. Themes must come from the Zeitgeist Player's Guide as they are integrated into the modules. Not looking for crazy superstar characters!

If interested, please email me for more information: [email protected].

Note: my game currently runs on Sundays from 6pm-8pm but is switching to Tue 7pm-10pm due to my recent schedule change at work.

tnlee
November 13th, 2013, 18:35

tnlee
May 24th, 2014, 22:34
We've had a player's work schedule change leaving an opening for this game.

Current team: Human Warlord (Martial Scientist Theme), Dwarf Battlerager Fighter (Yerasol Veteran Theme), Changeling Rogue (Martial Scientist Theme), and a Hamadryad Druid (Technologist Theme, long story).
New characters should not duplicate an existing class or theme. Themes must come from the Zeitgeist Player's Guide as they are integrated into the modules. Not looking for crazy superstar characters!

Games are Tue nights from 7pm-10pm central time which is GMT -6.

Troy47
May 26th, 2014, 05:49
I'm interested. I'm on pacific time, so I may have to be up to an hour late some weeks, but shouldn't be routine. I've done 4e before so I'm loosely familiar with it, but don't expect me to be a tactical expert at the start. Never done zeitgeist, so I'll have to read up on that.

fatalnightshade
May 26th, 2014, 08:08
sounds like a super cool id be interested in this

tnlee
May 27th, 2014, 03:35
Shoot me an email and we can discuss the details.

[email protected]

fatalnightshade
May 27th, 2014, 04:04
well just tossed ya an email ^-^