PDA

View Full Version : Question about FG2

Durak
November 5th, 2013, 14:35
I bought the Full version. So watching the tutorial videos and played a game at the FG con. Pathfinder ruleset

They show the game with a dice tower. But when I log in as a gm or a player to my own session there is no dice tower. How do I fix this?

Second question

How do I change the background image its so black and bloody, on the table image. ( okay I solved this issue. It was a theme choice)

Picture of the gm screen and player screen, with no tower using 4ed ruleset

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/DurakBlackaxe/missingdicetower_zps458e8479.png

Nickademus
November 5th, 2013, 15:29
The GM has the options of using the dice tower. For it to be there, he/she has to turn the option on. I've found not all GMs care about hidden rolls.

I believe the theme is also a GM choice. When you log into their game, your FG will use whatever theme they have active for the campaign.

Durak
November 5th, 2013, 15:36
In the menu its marked as on. even when it was off it didn't show the tower. Unless there is another menu option I cannot see.

I am new to this :)

Also in 4ed the library button doesn't seem to have any of the 4ed library.

Trenloe
November 5th, 2013, 16:18
The GM doesn't see the tower, only the players do (once the option is enabled). I'm not in front of my PC so I can't tell you the exact option, it will be something like "dice tower".

There is no 4e library due to WotC copyright and there being no OGL for 4e. Refer to the 4e parser thread for details of how to use the parser and your DDI subscription to create library modules - you'll end up with more than you'll know what to do with! :-)

Durak
November 5th, 2013, 16:30
Okay full uninstall. install seems to have fixed the menu to turn tower on and off. Earlier it wasn't working.

Don't need worry about 4th ed library issue yet, as I don't play that edition

Just saw your response. That's explains the 4th ed thing then :)