PDA

View Full Version : Excited to be LFG!

KBoom
November 5th, 2013, 03:07
Okay, played a few games over the weekend during the virtual con and I have to admit, I got pretty excited by FG. I think it's the best looking and most immersive VTT, at least that I've played on. So I'm hoping to be able to maybe find some more games to play.

A little about me. I'm in the US, eastern time zone (UTC -5). I've been playing tabletop for about 3 years now and am in love with the Pathfinder system. I've been PFS for about a little less than a year now. What I'm looking for is either PFS scenarios and sanctioned modules, or more preferably an AP. A home-brew campaign wouldn't be too bad, either, and I might consider playing in one. I'm comfortable using Skype, Google Hangouts, and Teamspeak.

Availability! I'm going to college, and most of my courses are in the afternoons, so mornings (my time, of course) work best for me (9am or 10am are great starting times). Evenings are good, too, but are much more limited (Tuesdays and Wednesdays, really, are the only two good days during the evening).

Looking forward to joining you guys! And thanks for the opportunity!

Magnatude
November 5th, 2013, 17:52
Hey K... make sure you check out the 3.5/Pathfinder forum here... there is more LFP action there.

I'm only GM'ing C&C and Iron Heroes 3.5, for a Wednesday start with a new group (That would be 8pm-10pm session your time).

Grimtina
November 6th, 2013, 01:14
We would probably start around 11 am your time but I do plan to run a Paizo AP as soon as I know how my own schedule will change shortly.

Skellan
November 6th, 2013, 02:10
You may be interested in this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19835-PFS-Vote-for-a-scenario-Sunday-10th-November-6-00pm-GMT&p=160538&posted=1#post160538

Also, my Fangwood Keep module is due to finish this Friday, and I plan to run another module afterwards. This will be pathfinder society sanctioned but will be run at a more relaxed pace than pfs scenario sand will give you more chance for rp. As well as the odd bloodbath of course.

KBoom
November 6th, 2013, 02:25
Grimtina - Sounds great!

Skellan - I love a good mix of RP and bloodbaths! I would definitely be interested in PFS sanctioned modules, of course, run at any type of pace. Looking at the link you supplied, all but one of the options (Penumbral), I have yet to play. Will definitely try my hand at trying to get in on some of them.

Thanks guys!

Skellan
November 6th, 2013, 02:44
I am sure I'll probably be able to run one of the others on Sunday