PDA

View Full Version : Free-to-Ultimate upgrade weekend for FG Con 3

Moon Wizard
October 30th, 2013, 19:43
To better support FG Con 3 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19073-FG-Con-3-November-1st-3rd-2013) put on by our amazing community, we've enabled automatic Full-to-Ultimate upgrades for the next week.

Regards,
JPG

wbcreighton
October 30th, 2013, 22:02
That's great. So to be clear when does it kick in ? and end ?

Moon Wizard
October 31st, 2013, 04:27
It's enabled now. I haven't decided on when we'll disable yet, but it will be at least a week from today. Most likely when I remember to turn off next week. :)

Regards,
JPG

unerwünscht
October 31st, 2013, 06:28
So.... if we kidnap you and take you on a 'Hangover' style party that lasts for 3 months, then the Free-to-Ultimate upgrade will last a lot longer? ;)

Callum
October 31st, 2013, 11:07
So.... if we kidnap you and take you on a 'Hangover' style party that lasts for 3 months, then the Free-to-Ultimate upgrade will last a lot longer? ;)
Yeah, but development of FG3 will come to a grinding halt! :(

Dr0W
November 1st, 2013, 15:50
A whole week? And I almost had a fight with my friends who have social life because they couldn't play on this weekend... Thanks a lot!

Also... Are there any plans for discounts on acquiring the ultimate license any time soon?

Gypsy King
November 11th, 2013, 17:35
I agree Discounts especially for LT Full Owners would be sweet around the Holidays

A whole week? And I almost had a fight with my friends who have social life because they couldn't play on this weekend... Thanks a lot!

Also... Are there any plans for discounts on acquiring the ultimate license any time soon?