PDA

View Full Version : Will Pay For a Star Wars:EOTE game in the FG Con

Emrak
October 29th, 2013, 19:10
Much like my earlier post in another forum (regarding Deadlands) I will pay someone the princely sum of 5 US DOLLARS (gasp!) to run a 4 hour Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game--US EST please--that I can join in, during the Fantasy Grounds con.

Let me know! :)

wbcreighton
October 29th, 2013, 19:35
Is there a ruleset ? and have you played it before ?

wbcreighton
October 29th, 2013, 19:39
Ok, I see there is a prelim ruleset in the works.

But I am still curious if you have played it yet ?

Emrak
October 29th, 2013, 20:34
Nope. Never played before. I do have the beta rulebook though.

wbcreighton
October 29th, 2013, 20:53
Interesting. I do have the Starter Game and I have only signed up for one session so far (late Saturday night). It would be a question of timing. I'm PST zone. It might be possible for Friday evening or Saturday evening. I won't accept payment from a player to GM, although if I run it, I would accept the Smiteworks credit. I'll have to look at the ruleset in the next couple of days. Let me know what time slots would work for you.

Emrak
October 30th, 2013, 13:49
Friday from 7:30PM to 12:30AM
Saturday from 11:30AM to 9:00PM

Thanks for the offer! I'll still try to foist 5 bucks on you, but if not, hey, I appreciate it! :) I've been looking at the list hoping stuff would be run that I want to play, then figured I ought to do it like I do at every Con, buy tickets (aka, pay the GM). Put my money where my desire is, so to speak.

wbcreighton
October 30th, 2013, 18:15
It is posted:

https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-wars-edge-of-the-empire-beginner-game/

Emrak
October 30th, 2013, 20:31
Cool. I'm in! You mention you'll provide pdfs/images of the characters. I assume you mean a character sheet? Just making sure I won't need to roll up a char.

Thanks

wbcreighton
October 30th, 2013, 20:53
Cool. I'm in! You mention you'll provide pdfs/images of the characters. I assume you mean a character sheet? Just making sure I won't need to roll up a char.

Thanks

Correct. The character sheets ( will be pregens ) and hopefully tokens that you can use as well.