PDA

View Full Version : Oh, merciful PF GM's, I beseech you...

KingofKlubs
October 25th, 2013, 14:15
My Lords, Ladies, Clerics and Gentle-Rouges,
I am a caster without any spells, a fighter without a weapon, a bard without his instrument. I am an adventurer being forced to succumb to Craft and Profession checks in order to make a living instead of on the battlefield where I belong. My local tavern is bereft of strange people offering work, the local graveyards are peaceful and the community is silent and unplagued by orcs, bugbears, wolves or any other horror that needs slaying or mystery in need of solving. The silence is no longer tolerable and so I pen this advertisement.

I seek a table, preferably one that is exploring an Adventure Path. Pathfinder is my preferred system but I am willing to be flexible on that. As far as times are concerned, due to my living in the UK, I would prefer to stick within GMT/European time zones however if you are a GM in possession of a more exotic time zone and willing to accept me, I prefer Friday and Saturday games. I am currently in a mid-week game which begins at 1 am for me and while incredibly satisfying, I cant really justify more time off work.
I have years of experience in the 3.5/Pathfinder way of life. I am the player who loves bouncing ideas off of my GM, who has plenty of experience in GMing himself and thus knows how to sell his roleplay.

Please, my Lite License is at your disposal, my heart is pure (or dark and twisted, depending on the alignment requirements) and I am eager to meet new people :)

Skellan
October 26th, 2013, 11:03
That post is brilliant, I so want you in my games.
I plan on starting a pathfinder campaign early in the new year, so hopefully you can get in on this.

KingofKlubs
October 26th, 2013, 13:56
That post is brilliant, I so want you in my games.
I plan on starting a pathfinder campaign early in the new year, so hopefully you can get in on this.

*Bows humbly* I am an OC Bard at heart.
Are you going to be running a homebrew campaign? An AP?

Skellan
October 26th, 2013, 16:04
It will be published modules / adventure path content, with players having freedom to choose what they want to do. its early days yet so not 100%

KingofKlubs
October 26th, 2013, 23:06
Do you have anything running at the moment I can jump in with? Im just eager to throw myself back in

Skellan
October 27th, 2013, 00:12
The wfrp game I am running is full, so I will have to kill a few people first hehe.

You'd always be welcome in my pfs games in the meantime and I run something most weeks.

damned
October 27th, 2013, 08:01
if your time table opens up late morning on a Saturday I have a Castles&Crusades campaign running that could handle a bard...

Valarian
October 27th, 2013, 12:38
There's a Star Wars game just starting up that's running Fri 9pm to midnight on Fridays.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19741-Star-Wars-Ghost-Squad(Star-Wars-FATE-Core)-4-7PM-EST-TEXT-ONLY

KingofKlubs
October 27th, 2013, 15:06
Thank you so much every one for your offers. I appreciate it. I suspect I may try my hand at PFS and I suspect I may be too late with the Star Wars game. Im studying C&C right now, seeing if I can get my head round it

Skellan
October 27th, 2013, 15:33
Kingofclubs, your inbox on here is full mate, do you want to switch to email?

Valarian
October 27th, 2013, 17:06
I suspect I may be too late with the Star Wars game.
We're yet to create characters. There was a low turn-out on Friday so we're trying again this Friday (1st Nov).

KingofKlubs
October 27th, 2013, 17:39
Kingofclubs, your inbox on here is full mate, do you want to switch to email?

My apologies, I forgot it was full. I've cleared some space now, try again