PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for a game to play on Europe time

Blyssful
October 20th, 2013, 10:49
Hello all,

I am currently in Germany, I have been playing two campaigns on FG on Saturday evenings European time (Early Eastern time). Currently my Sunday game has been cancelled for the very foreseeable future due to the GM not being able to play.

So, I am looking for a pre-existing game or a game that will be starting that I may jump into. If you are EST please keep in mind I am in Europe and you must add 6 hours to your timeframe and have work the next day. Ex. 10 am is 4 pm my time which is a time I believe is useable since this is when my Sunday games started.

I have played different game versions here in FG and am willing to learn and play many more. I have played AD&D 2nd edition, 3.5, 4.0. I also have knowledge of game systems like World of Darkness.

Again, I am willing to try anything to have some fun. I am willing to do Type Based or Voice Based systems.

I am also willing to play during the week as long as it is a time i can.

I seem to be available the most from Noon- 4pm Daily Eastern time.

Blyssful

Starcrawler
October 20th, 2013, 13:17
Hey Blyssful,

I am currently running a campaign on Thursdays however that's not at a time that'll probably be comfortable for you as it's as midnight GMT. However I do have another campaign that I'm looking to start up called Zeitgeist the gears of revolution for 4e on Sundays at 7:00 PM GMT. I'll link to it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19720-Zeitgeist-The-Gears-of-Revolution-4e-full-level-1-30-campaign-Text-on

If you wish too, check it out and let me know if you're interested :).

Blyssful
October 20th, 2013, 15:39
Looks like 9PM my time on a Sunday. While is is still somewhat viable shrug I may give it a go dependent upon time confirmation. I will go ahead and look more into this and give it some more thought 4e wouldn't be too bad.

Starcrawler
October 20th, 2013, 17:08
When the clocks go back I believe Germany is GMT+1 so it'll be 8:00 PM your time :).

Jops
October 20th, 2013, 21:18
If you like heist/con movies i have a game that is along these lines.
We're going for a weekend schedule, but the exact times are yet to be decided. I'm also based in Germany, so the timezone would be the same.

For more info, check this here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19667-Looking-for-players-for-a-carefully-planned-heist-(Spycraft-D20)

Blyssful
October 21st, 2013, 07:01
I have found a game to fill my Sunday Evenings. Looks like I still have the majority of the day though. That game is 10 AM PST wonder if I can find another for much Earlier timeframe say maybe 1 AM PST, 4 AM EST that'd last about 3-4 hours could go even earlier but doubt I will find many people with this timeframe willing to take on a handful that I am of RP...

damned
October 21st, 2013, 09:36
Do you need something for midday Saturday?

Blyssful
October 21st, 2013, 11:51
I have a game that starts 4pm CEST and ends at 8pm CEST or 10 am EST til 2 pm EST. If you got something that doesn't conflict with that I'm all ears Damned.

damned
October 21st, 2013, 12:19
It runs every second saturday (although www.fg-con.com mucks up the next regularly scheduled game) from 830pm-0030am my time which is currently (I think) 1130am-330pm your time...
Next game session is:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Castles+%26+Crusades&iso=20131109T2030&p1=240&ah=4
and every 2 weeks (for the most part) after that. Game has been going for some months now. Characters are mostly 4th level. You can pick up an existing character to start with and if you stick around you can keep or you can roll up your own.

Blyssful
October 21st, 2013, 16:55
This is something I will pounce on with both feet and hands it fits perfectly in to my schedule. What system are you running? Text based or Voice? etc. I suppose I can just find out using the forums but you may beat me to answering before I can find the info.

damned
October 22nd, 2013, 12:14
So we are using Castles&Crusades - no knowledge required. Old school DnD with some smoothed out mechanics. You will pick it up in 3mins.
We use TeamSpeak - friendly group a little bit of banter before and during game. We do speak English :bandit: - you write English pretty well Im guessing you will be ok.
The game is currently set in the Grand Duchy of Geoff (Greyhawk) and characters are about 4th level.
Have a handful of pre-gen characters that can be picked up - 2 clerics (one of these is probably best) and a rogue and a knight. The other 3 active players are Wizard, Barbarian and Ranger. We lost a couple of players recently.

Blyssful
October 22nd, 2013, 16:46
OK, Sounds great. Just let me know the details and I will be there.

damned
November 5th, 2013, 06:30
hey Blyssful send me an email to damian at sydneyit.net
our next game is this Saturday - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Castles+%26+Crusades&iso=20131109T2030&p1=240&ah=4
hope you can make it