PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Ghost Squad(Star Wars FATE Core) 4-7PM EST ||TEXT ONLY||

jasonthelamb
October 18th, 2013, 04:28
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Naomesa/starwarspng_zps611b2f86.png

19BBY.

After three long years of fighting, the Clone Wars has drawn to an abrupt end - with the deaths of many heroes, a Republic lay in ruins, and an Empire forged.

Once part of an elite team of non-clone commandos, Shadow Company was shut down, and a majority of it's members were moved around the galaxy to serve this new Empire. Those who didn't, were killed... save Ghost Squad.

A small squad that could see the moral wrongdoing of Order 66 looks to survive after being blacklisted by Imperial Intelligence, and maybe even bring down the Emperor.

Remember your training, you are not a god, or even a Jedi for that matter.... you are a ghost.

Ghost Squad is a game using FATE Core that looks to explore the "non-Jedi" side of things, while a member or two in the group may be force sensitive, it will be with no training and thought of as "blind luck."

Ghost Squad will be a sandbox-style game, while there will be some sort of overlying plot, it is 100% up to the Characters where they go, what they do, who they encounter, and what they become.

We are looking for 2-3 more people to play, for a group of 5-6 players total.

People who have never played FATE Core, but would like to play a Star Wars game and don't mind giving a new system a try - feel free to PM me or message me on skype, we have a good group and I'm sure they don't mind helping someone new to the game.

VenomousFiligree
October 20th, 2013, 00:30
Looking forward to playing! :)

jasonthelamb
October 20th, 2013, 00:43
Murgh knows the correct time for UK players, I am horrible at time conversion; so if he'd like to spill the beans on the time it'd be much better :P

VenomousFiligree
October 20th, 2013, 10:42
I've suffered more than one game with absent players due to timezone issues! :)

Assuming you're going to stick with The UK as the non changing time, the character build session (Friday 26 Oct) will be 1600 EDT, the following session will be 1700 EDT and all subsequent sessions will be 1600 EST.

phantomwhale
October 21st, 2013, 01:06
Friday 25th October :)

That's my usual gaming time with my UK group, otherwise I'd be very interested !

Brickman
October 23rd, 2013, 18:02
I'd like to join this if possible and room available.

jasonthelamb
October 24th, 2013, 01:43
Yes there is room Brickman, we will be getting together this Friday to flesh out character creation and get ready for the following week.

Blahness98
October 24th, 2013, 23:57
Man if I wasn't working, I'd be so into playing this. It would be a new system to learn, but it's Star Wars and who can say no to that?

jasonthelamb
October 25th, 2013, 16:16
Server will be up at 3PM EST / 8PM GMT - may have to close it down a little early as I have some things to do tonight - but will be up to answer questions anyone has.

Brickman
October 26th, 2013, 06:11
Well I feel likea complete jerk. My day went topsy-turvy when my son didn't go to school and I had to take him to the dentist. It didn't make me late. I just forgot. Man I hope I can get back in.

VenomousFiligree
October 26th, 2013, 09:02
Only two of us showed, so we're going to try character be nation again next week.

jasonthelamb
October 27th, 2013, 03:56
No problem Brick, if you can just give me a heads up next time that'd be good, but yes- next week we will get together again to create the characters in terms of backstory.

jasonthelamb
November 1st, 2013, 21:09
server is up, character creation will start in 50 minutes.