PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Venture Officers

wvpolarbear
October 18th, 2013, 01:29
Hello friends,
I hope to speak with some of the more active GM's in the next few weeks, but I just wanted to let everyone know the direction the venture officers are headed, and the ways we are supporting gameplay.
First up is Aethercon in November, 15-17th. It is sponsored by Roll20 so Roll20 is the only VTT they are accepting. However, it is relatively easy to learn and should be only a slight change for all you fine folk, as it is only for a weekend. There will be boons handed out and Paizo prize support for downloadable pdfs and other things. We will be handling all the signups through Warhorn https://warhorn.net/events/aethercon-2013-pfs , so you may want to grab an account. We are running multiple Bonekeep scenarios, the extremely difficult dark and scariest of all scenarios. There will also be a saturday playing of Siege of the Diamond City, we anticipate at least 100 players. Using streams and the magic of the internet, we hope to make it interactive and entertaining. Events happening at or between tables will be rebroadcast in some fashion for players and viewers to watch. Even better, you can attend a major con without having to smell other players!

The VTT gameday is also rapidly approaching. Any games played on Oct 26th are eligible for boons and prize support. If you are already hosting a game on that day, Great! Hop on the free prize train. We have little to no Fantasyground games already on there, and it would be great to see you guys. More information and the GM signups can be found here https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q6ln?20131026-VTT-Gameday and signups for players are at https://warhorn.net/events/pfs-vtt-online-gameday-1/schedule/2013/10/26

The venture staff for online play will continue to work on possibilities like universal online chronicles, a single website for signups, and a place to store all chronicle and player info online for all vtts and real life play. We will continue to bring you cons, events, boons, and prize support. If you need help with anything PFS related or need a rules adjudication, please contact us at [email protected]

Venture Lieutenant Arthur Perkins

Skellan
October 18th, 2013, 11:39
It has made my day to see you on here

I was planning on running The Golemworks Incident next weekend anyway, so I will run it as part of the VTT gameday.

a place to store all chronicle and player info online for all vtts and real life play.

This is music to my ears

Blackfoot
October 18th, 2013, 13:37
I filled out the gameday form yesterday but have not received any info back about it yet... should we expect to receive an email or something?

Trenloe
October 18th, 2013, 16:05
I filled out the gameday form yesterday but have not received any info back about it yet... should we expect to receive an email or something?
I suggest you email them any questions rather than post here. The online VOs may not check very regularly and/or may not have email notifications set up.

lachancery
October 20th, 2013, 04:05
I suggest you email them any questions rather than post here. The online VOs may not check very regularly and/or may not have email notifications set up.
Gammes are approved manually. I see our three FG games in the Warhorn calendar. I realized yesterday I announced a scenario that Skellan will be hosting the following week at FG Con. I'll go change my scenario on the game day to be able to announce & recruit players here without interfering with the FG Con.

Skellan
October 20th, 2013, 11:49
Nah dont feel you have to change mate. I have players for my conslot so it wont put me out