PDA

View Full Version : Tavern Battlemap

Xorn
October 17th, 2013, 22:43
Made another quick battlemap in CC3/DD3 (I'm doing prepwork to make maps for Reavers of Harkenwold from the 4EE DM's Kit). As per usual, the map is an 80% JPG @ 100 pixels/square. Enjoy! As there was a question about using DD3 to make battlemaps, I made a little video showing the creation process and threw it up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-X6TQ_71VI

damned
October 17th, 2013, 23:54
Once again - very nicely done.

AstaSyneri
October 18th, 2013, 07:54
Very nice - and thanks for the tutorial. It really helps to see how these maps are generated.

Now if only CC ever was on a Steam Sale ;-).

Trenloe
October 18th, 2013, 16:11
Now if only CC ever was on a Steam Sale ;-).
If you have a CC2 license you can upgrade that - not sure what the discount off the full price is though, they say "low cost upgrades" on the Profantasy website. :)

AstaSyneri
October 18th, 2013, 16:30
If you have a CC2 license you can upgrade that - not sure what the discount off the full price is though, they say "low cost upgrades" on the Profantasy website. :)

Pretty much the same as when you buy one of the bundles. Something in the 20-25% range by now. Is there any CC4 in the works?

Trenloe
October 18th, 2013, 18:32
Is there any CC4 in the works?
Not that I'm aware of - they're still working on the next releases: upgrades for Character Artist Pro and Dioramas Pro to V3 to match the other V3 software.

Xorn
October 19th, 2013, 02:27
They are also working on a general upgrade to CC3 which will allow it to utilize mult-core processors and GPUs. Will be a MASSIVE performance increase.