PDA

View Full Version : Massive Castles & Crusades Sale

damned
October 14th, 2013, 22:42
This is a ridiculous offer - its a shame that it would nearly double in cost the way USPS charges for international post now - even when I order only 2 books it costs me $50 now. But for those of you in the US.... 2 complete hardback copies of all 9 Castles&Crusades source books delivered in the US for only $153. Heck if someone wanted to halves and send the other half on to me I would be interested - that would only cost you $77 plus a trip to send the other half of the books to me!

GEAR UP FOR BLACK FRIDAY

We know the busiest shopping day of the year is fast approaching so we want to help you get prepared early. Last week we announced a Castles & Crusades Black Friday Special. A whole bunch of you took us up on the offer and the books have already shipped.

This special runs through the 1st of November. That's only three more weeks! Get it while you can!

This package consists of 18 hardback books, all representing the core of the C&C line and offering you a discount of 75%!

When you order, we will ship the following:

2 Players Handbook
2 Monsters & Treasure
2 Castles Keepers Guide
2 Classic Monsters
2 Of Gods & Monsters
2 Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde
2 Free City of Eskadia
2 Rune Lore
2 Codex Celtarum
and 4 Poster Maps (2 from Codex Celtarum and 2 from Free City of Eskadia)

All this comes to you for $140.95 plus $12 shipping. That's over 75% off the MSRP price! These books and maps are in stock and ready to ship out today. This is well below our usual 50% direct order price so don't miss out, this offer expires on Nov. 6th!

www.trolllord.com

JohnD
October 15th, 2013, 02:47
Sweet deal and a good way to clear out stock.

damned
October 15th, 2013, 03:16
Free City of Eskadia
Rune Lore
Codex Celtarum

Are all less than 12 months old and

Players Handbook
Castles Keepers Guide
Classic Monsters

are only around 24 months old.

JohnD
October 16th, 2013, 08:53
Hey yeah don't get me wrong that is an excellent offer. Trying to figure out how to get this by the Battle Axe of Bereziw and then I'll pull the trigger on it.

JohnD
October 26th, 2013, 05:07
Is there any chance you could link to the actual offer? I'm looking but can't seem to find it... should be available to the end of October based on what you've said.

Thanks.

damned
October 26th, 2013, 07:09
sadly i emailed them to add it on to a kickstarter order thats not quite ready for shipping yet
it is apparently a retailer only deal - why they sent it to me in the first place i dont know why...

JohnD
October 26th, 2013, 08:49
Nuts.