PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #35: Voice in the Void (PFRPG) 11 October 2013 8pm BST

hawkwind
October 5th, 2013, 11:16
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

Mystery strikes again at the problem-plagued Blackros Museum in Absalom and its curator, Nigel Aldain, needs your help. When a famed Osirian tomb raider returns to Absalom and disappears in the museum's basement, Aldain fears the worst. When strange sounds echo from below and several of the curator's night watchmen go missing, he panics and begs the Society to investigate the mystery and save his museum from the darkness that infests it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calend...ex.xcp?id=1094

Contary to my usual practice i will be attempting to run this game in one session

Please post your xml file, latest chronicle sheets and inventory sheets in the forum post. players will not be accepted in the calendar until they have done this unless they are a player of good standing already known to me

Skellan
October 5th, 2013, 11:30
Unfortunately, this clashes with the Fangwood Keep game I am running :( I keep missing your games, hopefully, you will run this again sometime though as I haven't done this one

rogerv
October 5th, 2013, 12:05
Hi
I've applied with Althas, assuming he survives The Stolen Heir session 2. As you have current character and chronicles I'm not attaching anything in this post.

Skellan - probably means I won't be lurking for a spare place on Fangwood Keep.

hawkwind
October 5th, 2013, 12:30
I imagine his chances of survival are pretty good

hawkwind
October 5th, 2013, 12:33
though you may encounter problems with this adventure as it is considerably harder

Beerholder
October 5th, 2013, 15:51
I can't decide if I want to run this with my ranger or if I want to go with a new character. Here is Sassan, for now.

hawkwind
October 9th, 2013, 06:01
there didn't seem to be enough interest possibly because the pool of potential players are all in fangwood so I am scheduling it for next Wednesday the 16th, sorry about that but two isn't a viable table size

hawkwind
October 9th, 2013, 21:44
looks like we have the required table size if Beerholder can accommodate the change of time, still room for on or two more

Beerholder
October 9th, 2013, 22:30
I can make it

Myrddin
October 10th, 2013, 00:03
Change of day is great for me. I'm in with Tremlin, please.

hawkwind
October 10th, 2013, 07:54
no problem, it looks like we have a game, be warned that it is very combay heavy adventure

also another friend of mine says he wants to play but he hasn't registered on the game calendar so we have a full party if Skarrgaard ever shows his face

hawkwind
October 13th, 2013, 14:15
two people have placed their names on the Calendar but haven't posted here yet........

ShaneConvey
October 14th, 2013, 15:23
Hey all, sorry - been a real busy week so far, not had the chance to post...

Looking forward to the game, Hawkwind - you have my file, pic and latest chronicle sheet

Cheers :)

deguello
October 14th, 2013, 20:05
I can play then. New character barbarian. What do you need me to post and where

hawkwind
October 14th, 2013, 21:07
I can play then. New character barbarian. What do you need me to post and where i need your xml file of your character, as its your first time out I won't need a chronicle sheet but i will need your society number also either before or immediately after the game you need to do an inventory sheet, post these in this forum

hawkwind
October 14th, 2013, 22:30
I think Shane is the only person who has levelled and he has sent me a new character so every one else who has brought loads of kit can either load a new xml file or adjust their character sheet at the start of the game, I will endeavour to have all the chronicle sheets ready for the start of the game but my limited time means I have got to do my last bit of game prep, ( rereading the adventure and assigning tokens to critters )

Myrddin
October 15th, 2013, 00:28
I updated Tremlin's character sheet and inventory tracker for items bought and sold before and after last game. I posted an updated chronicle sheet for signature over on that thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19625-Pathfinder-Society-Scenario-5–04-The-Stolen-Heir-8pm-BST-2nd-October-2013/page4

rogerv
October 15th, 2013, 20:56
All the latest files for Althas. Includes pre scenario 2PP purchase of Wand of Cure Light Wounds.

Beerholder
October 15th, 2013, 22:53
Here is Brokk, complete with brand-new character smell.

There is a chance that I may be late for the game. Depends if I have to pick up my kid from school.

deguello
October 16th, 2013, 02:23
What are we using for chat and the FG address. For some reason the xml was up last night and now its gone.. Reattaching

hawkwind
October 16th, 2013, 08:04
Here is Brokk, complete with brand-new character smell.

There is a chance that I may be late for the game. Depends if I have to pick up my kid from school.

no worries I make special allowances for gamers with families

hawkwind
October 16th, 2013, 08:11
still need your xml file or failing that some thing i can easily convert like a hero lab file

Smelly gate scrawny monk is the server

teamspeak voice.fg-con.com the pass word is something like Dungeoneers

hawkwind
October 16th, 2013, 17:25
server going up

hawkwind
October 17th, 2013, 17:26
attached is draft partially filled chronicle sheet, I have added gold, exp,prestige and the relevant reference data, you will need to add your name and society details, also your current fame/prestige experience and fame plus any purchases, I will add day job income when you complete the form and i sign it, i'm a bit rushed over work and family this week hence this method of completing your chronicle sheets

rogerv
October 17th, 2013, 20:27
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the game last night, most enjoyable. Shane definitely needs some new virtual dice.

Relevant chronicle stuff filled out for Althas, no sales/purchases this time.

Cheers,
Roger

Myrddin
October 18th, 2013, 00:13
Thanks. Very enjoyable game last night. Look forward to playing with you all again soon.

No purchases / sales for Tremlin at this stage.

deguello
October 18th, 2013, 05:35
Thanks for Running...
Russell

hawkwind
October 18th, 2013, 08:15
Another phone test

hawkwind
October 18th, 2013, 18:42
Well the signing using adobe on my phone has sort of worked here are the other two

Myrddin
October 18th, 2013, 23:57
Thanks. Didn't Tremlin get anything for his day job 18 roll? Every penny counts!

Beerholder
October 19th, 2013, 01:06
Sorry I took so long.

hawkwind
October 19th, 2013, 16:29
Thanks. Didn't Tremlin get anything for his day job 18 roll? Every penny counts!
I would hate to think I had one you out of 10gp earned from a hard day or nights drumming

Myrddin
October 19th, 2013, 20:03
Hehe, thanks!

ShaneConvey
October 19th, 2013, 21:49
here you go mate, completed sheet

hawkwind
October 21st, 2013, 20:32
here you are shane