PDA

View Full Version : FG Con 3 - Call for Savage Worlds GMs!

Trenloe
October 4th, 2013, 15:33
Currently there are 13 events registered for FG Con 3 - but only one is Savage Worlds.

Come on you Savage Worlds GMs! Please. :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19654-Call-for-GMs!-FG-Con-3-November-1st-3rd-2013

Doswelk
October 4th, 2013, 20:33
Well if you will arrange it when PW and I cannot make it :P

Seriously though. there are some other SW GMs out there somewhere surely!

AstaSyneri
October 7th, 2013, 14:01
I am planning to run an All for One Musketeer adventure, if I can get my All for One - Régime Diabolique extension/module/ruleset working in time to be usable.

Beyond that I'd be happy to run a one shot if one of the more experienced FG SW GMs can provide the prepared files (virgin SW or HoE I do have, Deadlands I would have to buy :{ ).

grapper
October 7th, 2013, 14:14
I added a second session for my game. I was holding off until I was sure I have my schedule clear.

scionofnyarlathotep
October 7th, 2013, 20:31
Currently there are 13 events registered for FG Con 3 - but only one is Savage Worlds.

Come on you Savage Worlds GMs! Please. :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19654-Call-for-GMs!-FG-Con-3-November-1st-3rd-2013

Let me check my availability and I'll see what I can fit in. Unfortunately, the beginning of the month is hectic with my job so I can't make too many promises.

Andugus
October 26th, 2013, 00:29
I have committed to running a new Savage Worlds Kith'takharos adventure called Breath Moss on Friday afternoon/evening. If it should get booked I'll add another for Saturday.

damned
October 26th, 2013, 07:14
@Doswelk and @PhantomWhale - there were a few of the BRP regulars who couldnt make these dates either - dont worry - FG Con 4 will come round soon enough.

AstaSyneri
October 28th, 2013, 10:10
Some family issues have come up (my mother is a stroke victim and I am the one in charge of her affairs), costing me the week-end and beyond. The stress levels are so high that I am going to lean back, do FG as a player and take my time polishing up my All for One adventure for the next Con. It would be stupid for me to get all stressed out over it.

So sorry, I am bowing out as a GM.

Trenloe
October 28th, 2013, 15:57
Some family issues have come up (my mother is a stroke victim and I am the one in charge of her affairs), costing me the week-end and beyond. The stress levels are so high that I am going to lean back, do FG as a player and take my time polishing up my All for One adventure for the next Con. It would be stupid for me to get all stressed out over it.

So sorry, I am bowing out as a GM.
Sorry to hear things are stressing you out - it is definitely a good idea *not* to run anything at FG Con 3 in this case. Look forward to it at FG Con 4 in the spring...