PDA

View Full Version : Paizo PDF Sale - Pathfinder and 3.5e (OGL) PDF material 30% until the end of October

Trenloe
October 1st, 2013, 18:32
https://paizo.com/store/blog/v5748dyo5lfd1?Click-It-Gift-It-Buy-It-Download-It-Zip-Unzip-It

This include 3.5e and PF adventure paths and modules; plus Pathfinder Society Scenarios, maps, campaign setting, player companions, all 30% off. Looks like everything except the rulebooks...

Leonal
October 2nd, 2013, 08:40
It's a very good offer indeed. It does not include the newest PDFs or paper-minis, though.

AstaSyneri
October 2nd, 2013, 10:47
This include 3.5e and PF adventure paths and modules; plus Pathfinder Society Scenarios, maps, campaign setting, player companions, all 30% off. Looks like everything except the rulebooks...

Nice nonetheless. As a subscriber you already get 15% on those PDFs but there are several PDFs I have on my watch list that I'll buy by end of the month (the Books of the Damned 1 & 2, the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Campaign, maybe a few of the campaign setting guides like the one for the River Kingdoms).

And as for the rulebooks: The PDFs are already discounted by about 75% to 80% with regular prices. A Player's Guide at $9.99 is a pretty fair deal, methinks. ;-)

Thanks for the link!