PDA

View Full Version : [Recruiting] Weekend nights group (GMT-5 EST)

Mask_of_winter
September 29th, 2013, 11:25
I like to run Savage Worlds one shot once or twice a month. Now that the summer is over, I'm ready to start running games again so I want to see if there is any interest. Games would be on Saturday nights, 11pm to 2 or 3 am (EST). I own almost all of the SW settings and want to eventually run them all. The idea is to have a "con" like format. Pre-gens, teamspeak, you sit down, everything is ready and we play. I also have an ultimate license so it's totally free. I also like to broadcast a live music feed (movie and video game scores). I'm a veteran GM of 25+ years (~5 years on FG2). I like a game that is story oriented but take advantage of the SW system to offer plenty of action also. I don't practice discrimination for player selection. All I ask is that you have good intentions and want to have fun in a mature and respectful manner. Whether or not you know the SW rules or how to use FG2 isn't important to me. I enjoy teaching the game and introducing new players to SW or/and FG2. So if you have any questions or you are interested use this thread or pm me.

Virtuous Dweller
September 30th, 2013, 01:03
I would be interested in playing. I'm fairly new to SW and FG2, but I have been into the RPG scene since practically the beginning of D&D (on and off over the years however). I'm familiar with Hellfrost and WoTD (chapter 1) and have had some play time with Deadlands Noir. Also I'm a bit familiar with the main Deadlands setting.

My only issue with playing RPG's is my work schedule. I would only be able to play every-other-Saturday. If that would not be an issue then you can count me in.

Also I'm at GMT-7

TheShroud
September 30th, 2013, 04:50
I'd be interested

Mask_of_winter
October 1st, 2013, 13:44
Campaign calendar is up https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1092