PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8PM EST Pathfinder game [TEXT ONLY]

jasonthelamb
September 24th, 2013, 20:41
CrimsonCrust has talked me into running a game. Looking for one-two like minded players who would like to play- characters need to be in the LG/NG/CG/LN/TN, start with 3000GP and one magic item worth 3000GP (cannot use other gp to pay for magic item).

Currently have 3 people ready to play, I'd like to add one or two more for Sunday's game start.

If you're interested please PM me - I'd like to have a say and sit down with the person and chat to make sure that their character would fit in the group.

Looking for primarily people who want to play something in this world... Humans, Dwarves, and Elves are the most common - and while there are other races that will fit this world, some may not be a good fit for the campaign; hence why I want to sit down and talk out a character.

CrimsonCrust
September 24th, 2013, 21:34
CrimsonCrust has talked me into running a game. Looking for one-two like minded players who would like to play- characters need to be in the LG/NG/CG/LN/TN, start with 3000GP and one magic item worth 3000GP (cannot use other gp to pay for magic item).

Currently have 3 people ready to play, I'd like to add one or two more for Sunday's game start.

If you're interested please PM me - I'd like to have a say and sit down with the person and chat to make sure that their character would fit in the group.

Looking for primarily people who want to play something in this world... Humans, Dwarves, and Elves are the most common - and while there are other races that will fit this world, some may not be a good fit for the campaign; hence why I want to sit down and talk out a character.

My wife and myself will not be playing.

-Thanks,

CrimsonCrust