PDA

View Full Version : Re-Installing and Updating to Ultimate Issue

KhybersGhost
September 24th, 2013, 13:05
So I recently build a new computer. Yay :D

Using new OS (Windows 8) where as I was previously using Windows 7. I think I have figured out how to migrate my old files to the appropriate location, but the problem I am having is upgrading to ultimate again. I still have my keys for both Full license and upgrade from full to ultimate but it doesn't appear to be working. Remains full version even though it keeps and displays the Full to ultimate upgrade key in my settings tab. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

gmkieran
September 24th, 2013, 14:32
Would probably email support directly - this sounds like it may be an issue with the DB recording the upgrades and not initiating the download for an upgrade that's already happened. Something may need to be reset server-side for you to do that. Hit 'em up here: [email protected]

Good luck!
GMK

Nickademus
September 24th, 2013, 17:15
Did you download the license again from the Store? It might be looking for some registry data that occurs during an install of the license. It should be in your Order History if you log into the forums and go to the Store screen.

Dakadin
September 24th, 2013, 18:21
I think you have to click settings. Then enter your full license in the License Key field and the full to ultimate license in the Upgrade Key field. If that isn't working then definitely send an email to support.

Moon Wizard
September 24th, 2013, 19:32
The Ultimate key should actually go in the License Key field, and the Upgrade Key field should be empty.

The Upgrade Key is only used for Lite to Full upgrades.

Regards,
JPG