PDA

View Full Version : [WFRP 2e] The Silent Rebellion - players needed

Arnulfe
September 21st, 2013, 22:17
FG License: GM has Ultimate license so players play for free
Game System: WFRP 2e

Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Day of week and time: Saturdays at 11:00 AM EST (4:00 GMT). Next session is Sept. 28.
Planned Frequency: Monthly (sometimes bi-monthly)
Term: Part 2 runs until Dec 2013. Part 3 will run Feb-May 2014. Part 4 will run Aug-Nov 2014. Players are asked to commit to at least one "part".

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: Mumble

Roleplay & Combat mix: Part 2 = 75/25 i.e. heavy roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1-2 more
Character starting level & equipment: Around 1,000 XP; some extra trappings as appropriate
Character restrictions: Preferably Humans of any Career

Details of your scenario: The Silent Rebellion is Part 2 of the Revolution Cycle campaign, which takes place in and around Athel Loren. Part 1 was the intro adventure published at the end of fan PDF Defenders of the Forest (https://liberfanatica.net/Elf_Project.html) (which you can read for background without worrying about spoilers). This adventure takes place in Quenelles, the Bretonnian city at the edge of Loren. Quenelles is a run-down place that's rife with crime, corruption and fear of the Fay. Major themes of Part 2 are espionage and investigation. Duke Tancred II is currently embroiled in a succession dispute, meanwhile rumours circulate that Loren forest is rising against the realms of Man. The party is entangled in a strange political situation after rescuing seven lost boys and Marquis de Vaubon's twin children from the Otherworld; the first "liberation" of its kind in recorded history.

Twodogz
November 5th, 2013, 03:53
I would love to get in to some WFRP. Love all editions (1e setting is my fav), it's the setting that rocks hard.
Let me know if you have anything atm or to come.

Cheers,
TD.