PDA

View Full Version : PFS Session Sunday 15th Sept 6.00pm BST Vote for your scenario

Skellan
September 13th, 2013, 17:03
Sunday 15th September
6.00pm BST

Please choose which scenario you would like me to run for this session. Please vote for all the ones you would like to play. I will make a decision on Saturday night provided we get enough players.
New players welcome.
Please ensure that you have all your previous chronicles available (unless you haven't played yet)
Sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1084 if interested
Hopefully this will mean that I run something that suits as many people as possible. (provided we get enough players at short notice!)

Cheers

Malkavian_Andi
September 13th, 2013, 17:41
I suppose I will only be able to play if it's "God's Market Gamble" or "Storming the Diamond Gate".
If it's "Storming the Diamond Gate", I'll play Seki (the same character I'll play at Fangwood Keep, which means you already have everything for him).
I'm unsure which character I'd play in "God's Market Gamble". I'll decide that if it turns out I have to ^^

rogerv
September 14th, 2013, 11:18
If we play a scenario suitable for a lvl 1 then I have a cleric to play, or if it's going to be higher level then I'll go pregen.
With the pregen I'm happy to be a cleric or other class to suit.

Skellan
September 14th, 2013, 19:53
Well, that's a good response at short notice. Great to see we have enough.

Lets go for Storming the Diamond Gate tomorrow, as it was a popular choice and I haven't ran that one yet. Also it has the people who missed out on friday. Sorry if you voted and didn't get the scenario you wanted. I will try and catch you next time.

I am guessing we have Seki, Tsuno and Dante? If so, I have their stuff already, which is handy. Rogerv, I will load up the 4th level pregen cleric for you. Which character would you like the chronicle applied to?

As we have 4 players I have set this up to run at subtier 3-4

Beerholder
September 14th, 2013, 20:12
I may run any pre-gen class as well.

Skellan
September 14th, 2013, 20:28
You would be welcome

Malkavian_Andi
September 14th, 2013, 21:34
I am guessing we have Seki, Tsuno and Dante? If so, I have their stuff already, which is handy.Yep, as I already posted, I'll play Seki.

rogerv
September 15th, 2013, 13:18
Chronicle will apply to Althas, PFS number 97020-1
Do I need to register the pregen character on the Paizo PFS site?
Cheers,
Roger

Skellan
September 15th, 2013, 17:07
That's fine Rogerv, I just need to register it to Althas so you don't need anything else

Server is up.
Voice server is fgts.servegame.com:9152 (Pwd: Dungeoneers)

JerryRig
September 15th, 2013, 17:24
Do you still have room for one more? Pregen would be fine. I'll do a Wizard or Rogue.

If successful, chronicle will be future awarded to:
Baru
PFS# 98294-1

Beerholder
September 15th, 2013, 20:15
Argh! I wont be able to attend. Sorry guys!

Skellan
September 15th, 2013, 23:43
Well done everyone. That was a tough scenario. At one point I thought we end up with some deaths but you did good.

I have attached the chronicle for Althas, to be applied when he reached 3rd level

If Dante and Seki could fill out their parts of the other chronicle and add you purchases etc, and send them back to me I will sign them off.

Jerryrig - is that the right pfs number? it isnt coming up on the Paizo site

Skellan
September 15th, 2013, 23:44
Helps if I add the link

They are located here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ulcor1d201nsoqz/8r0iv7K0pY

If you have any problems, let me know

Malkavian_Andi
September 16th, 2013, 00:09
I have attached the chronicle for Althas, to be applied when he reached 3rd level4th level, actually. He has to reach the level of the pregen played, not the minimum level for the scenario. Unless, of course, he wants to apply it to a 1st level character by reducing the gold to 500.

I'll send you Seki's chronicle via email. For some reason, I can't upload it here.

rogerv
September 16th, 2013, 00:34
I was expecting it to only be applicable when Althas reaches 4th level. I'll pick it up when you've had chance to amend it (unless I've got it wrong).

Skellan
September 16th, 2013, 00:37
Yep, you are both right, I have amended it :)

Skellan
September 16th, 2013, 00:49
Argh! I wont be able to attend. Sorry guys!

Thats ok, hope to catch you next time

JerryRig
September 16th, 2013, 02:15
Attached is my card and Baru's sheets.

Skellan
September 16th, 2013, 02:35
Have you registered baru on the paizo site. i was just asking as it usually pops up with details but it didnt. the site canbe dodgy though.
Will sign yours in the morning if thats ok.:)

JerryRig
September 16th, 2013, 02:55
Registered the character ....though it looks like its missing one of its chronical's so I will figure out which one is missing.

Thank you again ...good game!!

Skellan
September 16th, 2013, 13:28
Thanks for that. Ok, I have signed yours and its in the dropbox folder.

Hope to see you all in a scenario soon