PDA

View Full Version : 3.5e DM Needed

Hecklerus Prime
September 13th, 2013, 00:16
Hello! I'm currently the DM for my gaming group and have decided that I want to sit on the other side of the screen for a bit. Unfortunately, the other guys in my group either 1) do not want to DM, 2) do not have the proper licensing to DM and don't want to buy it, or 3) are too new to know how to DM well. Also, I wanted to use this experience to show my group how other DMs run the table, so letting one of them run the show would really just be a variation of how I run the show.

About us. There's six of us playing (including me). Three of us have been playing for over a decade (since High School) and are extremely proficient and knowledgeable about the game. We've got the rules down. The other three are fairly new to the game (six years, three years, and two years) but are still quite strong, as they've been learning from the rest of us. We are all solidly capable of building strong characters, creating rich back stories, and role playing the characters properly. The group has a decent mix of hack n' slash, role play, and puzzle interests. We tend to stick to the rules as best as we can, but we're also able to run on the fly with a DM ruling. We've also got a good sense of humor and can joke around and have fun when needed. (Jeez, this is starting to sound like an internet classifieds/dating ad!) We are all experienced the most with 3.5, but a few of us have played in numerous Pathfinder games and I have experience in 4th edition D&D. We don't have a preference for ruleset, campaign setting, starting level, or really anything else.

We can really only play on Monday nights. We've been settled into that schedule for three years now and it'd be hard to change. But we're willing if we have to. What can't change are the hours. We play from 8pm to 11pm EDT. We're all in Ohio, if that matters. Also, we've been playing in Fantasy Grounds for three years and are heavily experienced with using all of its perks and features, so no time spent learning the software will be needed.

If you're interested or want to know more about us or our situation please reply or message Hecklerus Prime. Thanks!

Hecklerus Prime
September 27th, 2013, 11:53
bump

lachancery
September 27th, 2013, 18:24
Sounds like a great group to DM for and scheduling would be compatible, but my availability is currently tapped out. Humbug! :(

Good luck.