PDA

View Full Version : Player needed for Sun. Evening GMT-5 C&C Campaign

taoistpunk
September 9th, 2013, 20:52
We need a new player to join our ranks!

I run a C&C campaign Sunday evenings GMT-5 from 8pm to 10pm or thereabouts. We are all adults (40yrs+) with families and busy schedules, but the game has been a steady fixture for some time. In its current iteration, I am the CK. We recently lost our Mage and need a replacement spellcaster to round out the party (3 players..looking for our 4th). The current party level avg's 4th, and you would start on par with the rest of the group.

Homebrew setting. We all come from an 'old school' background, and there is a focus on roleplay and fun over game mechanics. We use Skype for voice.

If you have any interest in filling the slot, please PM me here. We all have busy schedules and busy lives, but we really need a steady fill for this slot. We try to play every week, so if you think the game fits your style and you plan on sticking with the group, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks for reading.

Howard (Taoistpunk)

damned
September 10th, 2013, 13:59
would love to play in a C&C game but that puts it at about midday Monday for me so Im afraid Im out.

taoistpunk
September 10th, 2013, 14:01
would love to play in a C&C game but that puts it at about midday Monday for me so Im afraid Im out.

well..that's your own darned fault for living in such a faraway, beautiful place...

we're not jealous...not one bit.

damned
September 10th, 2013, 14:13
all places are beautiful... just like women!

jshauber
September 10th, 2013, 14:46
I am interested and sent you a PM.

taoistpunk
September 11th, 2013, 02:31
got it and sent a reply..thanks!

taoistpunk
September 11th, 2013, 02:32
all places are beautiful... just like women!

that is untrue, but a very nice thought.