PDA

View Full Version : What Tier 1-5 Scenario Should I Run?

Rose Claymore
September 9th, 2013, 08:16
From my previous poll, there was an overwhelming preference for tier 1-5 scenarios, with some significant interest in tiers 3-7 and 5-9.

Well, going over what I have to run, I'd like to know everyone would like to play. I'd most likely run on a Sunday afternoon (PDT).

Trenloe
September 9th, 2013, 15:50
Do some piratin' on the 22nd! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19514-Play-like-a-pirate-weekend

Rose Claymore
September 10th, 2013, 07:19
Do some piratin' on the 22nd! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19514-Play-like-a-pirate-weekend

Could The Cyphermage Dilemma count?

Veteran's Vault is in the lead, and despite the lack of ships and canons we could still all talk all piratey as we plunder the vault of "Captain Veteran".

Malkavian_Andi
September 10th, 2013, 09:22
Could The Cyphermage Dilemma count?Yep, on the paizo announcement, it's listed as one of the possible choices.

Rose Claymore
September 10th, 2013, 09:28
Oh? I must have missed an announcement! I thought the pirate day was just a FG thing (well, other than the 19th actually being Talk Like a Pirate Day).

Malkavian_Andi
September 10th, 2013, 11:32
It's linked in the thread Trenloe linked to ;)

Rose Claymore
September 10th, 2013, 13:51
Well, that'll teach me to not click on links! :)

Not many votes for Cyphermage so far, but I should be able to run it on the 22nd. I'll also prepare whatever the popular choice is from my poll maybe a week or two later.

Trenloe
September 10th, 2013, 16:48
Well, that'll teach me to not click on links! :)

Not many votes for Cyphermage so far, but I should be able to run it on the 22nd. I'll also prepare whatever the popular choice is from my poll maybe a week or two later.
FYI - Lachancery will be running Cyphermage Dilemma for PFS Fridays on the 20th. Nothing stopping you running it on the 22nd though...

We could fix you up with an OGL Distribution copy of the FG campaign to ease your prep.

Rose Claymore
September 10th, 2013, 23:19
FYI - Lachancery will be running Cyphermage Dilemma for PFS Fridays on the 20th. Nothing stopping you running it on the 22nd though...

We could fix you up with an OGL Distribution copy of the FG campaign to ease your prep.

I was looking over some of the season 0 stuff (pity almost all pirate types scenarios are season 0) and might run something from there. Handy that most are tier 1-5 anyway. Dunno yet.

Trenloe
September 13th, 2013, 16:52
Dust Raven - if you end up running Veteran's Vault you can save yourself a lot of prep time by using the OGL Distribution campaign in post #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19505-OGL-Distribution-of-PFS-scenarios

Just extract the images from the PDF with the correct filenames (as listed in the post), then add any box text you want and you're good to go... :-)

Rose Claymore
September 14th, 2013, 00:04
That's awesome! I try that and see how it works.

Thanks!