PDA

View Full Version : Reign of Winter AP

kleamovich
September 7th, 2013, 23:42
Hello, I would like to announce that I plan on running the Reign of Winter AP. Right now I am in the need of two, possibly three more players to round out a group of four. You should expect to reach level 17 by the end of this adventure. Another thing that I would like to mention is that if you are considering playing in this campaign that you read the player's guide for this adventure. This will give you plenty of idea's and give you a glimpse at what to expect. If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

Time and Date

Game will be played on Saturday's from 5:00 PM until 9:00 or 10:00 PM.
Game time is set to EST.
This game will begin either September 14th or September 21st.

Basic Rules

Beginning at level 1.
Standard point buy.
Starting gold is 200 GP.
Must have at least one campaign trait.

House Rules

Races not allowed: Aasimar, Drow, Fetchling, Ifrit, Oread, Sylph, Tiefling, Undine, Duergar, Strix, and Suli.
Classes/Archetypes not allowed: Antipaladin

Note: This is subject to change at any given time.

Nickademus
September 8th, 2013, 00:17
I'm interested in this. There is a small chance I will not be home from work until as late as 7 pm on Saturday, but it is a rare occurrence. Let me know if this is a problem.

kleamovich
September 8th, 2013, 00:48
I'm interested in this. There is a small chance I will not be home from work until as late as 7 pm on Saturday, but it is a rare occurrence. Let me know if this is a problem.

I would not be opposed to this. I could get you caught up to speed during a break in the game or in combat if needed. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, other then that please read over the player's guide and post your character (at least race/class combo) here so I can look at it.

Nickademus
September 8th, 2013, 01:43
5004 Belagore
Race: Human
Role: Melee Dps (multiclassed)
Alignment: N

A Shoanti barbarian from a nomadic tribe in eastern Varisia, Belagore became intrigued at the style of a traveling monk that visited. Curiosity lead to unrest as he began to question the training of his elders and even the doctrine of the tribe’s worship of Gorum. Wishing to avoid conflict with his brethren, Belagore sated his wanderlust by leaving to travel the world and perfect his hybrid of martial arts and his favorite weapon.

kleamovich
September 8th, 2013, 02:30
Thanks for the fast reply! I have your character loaded into the campaign. I will send you a private message with all the connection information closer to the time that we will begin.

Willot
September 8th, 2013, 03:13
These may be of some use to you
link removed due to possible copyright issues

Djmaxx
September 8th, 2013, 06:39
I'm interested in this. Is this game on the Game Calendar?

kleamovich
September 8th, 2013, 10:49
I'm interested in this. Is this game on the Game Calendar?

As of right now no, I was waiting until I had more interest in this adventure. I will post one now for those that are interested.

Djmaxx
September 8th, 2013, 14:20
What name did you put? i didnt see it in the list.

UPDATE!!!! I found it. When looking for it click on the (Ruleset) and its at the top of the list.

kleamovich
September 8th, 2013, 19:02
Djmaxx please read over the player's guide so you can have an idea on what race/class you are considering. Just post some options that comes to mind (i.e. Human Fighter, Gnome Summoner, etc.). I still have the other one or possibly two players that are still deciding on what they are wanting to play as.

That is three players for this adventure at this point. I am still in need of one or two more, just in case.

Djmaxx
September 9th, 2013, 02:12
i have a friend thats wanting to start using FG but he only has a starter version but i was thinking about a human Magus or a Kobold Rogue.
Also if you could share the AP with me so i can get a Campaine trait that would be great.

Edit: I found the AP as a free download @ this link https://paizo.com/products/btpy8x1t?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Reign-of-Winter-Players-Guide#tab

(https://paizo.com/products/btpy8x1t?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Reign-of-Winter-Players-Guide#tabs)

Djmaxx
September 9th, 2013, 04:17
Here is my character and pic

Gargomaxthalus
September 9th, 2013, 07:11
It took me over 24 hours to build a character (or at least a build) that I'm happy with and to figure out how to get it from Hero Lab to .xml, so if there no more room the only thing to blame is my newbishness. I consider anyone who voiced interest ahead of me to have the priority since I should have spoken up sooner but my round about thought process and anxieties stopped me from doing that.

Here is are hand full of possibilities in .hlfg format, use converter to import them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrndrzqiv92lavx/Chell.hlfg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/10b1rz0f5t6qtlp/Draahzin.hlfg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dco6w4pgmophq8/Kyomi.hlfg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1533hq64ampl6fx/Rissi.hlfg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/itm4t1cr49q1s2u/Zeljka.hlfg

kleamovich
September 9th, 2013, 19:03
Here is my character and pic

I have you uploaded in the adventure, I will let everyone know this week when exactly we will start.

kleamovich
September 9th, 2013, 19:06
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s9n2o55en3h7s7/Zeljka.xml

It took me over 24 hours to build a character (or at least a build) that I'm happy with and to figure out how to get it from Hero Lab to .xml, so if there no more room the only thing to blame is my newbishness. I consider anyone who voiced interest ahead of me to have the priority since I should have spoken up sooner but my round about thought process and anxieties stopped me from doing that.

On that note I present the Half-Orc Witch Hunter Zeljka. Again if I missed the boat I'll just have to look else where. When it comes to games all that I really have is my persistence anyway. Her gear value is above the starting funds but that should just be the Hex Nails from her campaign trait.

I have sent you a private message! Please make sure you check that.

Gargomaxthalus
September 10th, 2013, 13:43
Oops, I'll try that a bit different.

kleamovich
September 10th, 2013, 18:53
You must have been really bored to make all of those characters.

JerryRig
September 11th, 2013, 00:40
Would it be wise to purchase right off a Dog Sled with dogs or should we be fine initially?

kleamovich
September 11th, 2013, 01:27
Would it be wise to purchase right off a Dog Sled with dogs or should we be fine initially?

You should be fine.

Nickademus
September 11th, 2013, 03:44
Dogs? Why purchase dogs. Just take a few prisoners from the initial encounters.

Gargomaxthalus
September 11th, 2013, 03:52
Taking cold weather gear of any sort at the start wouldn't really work for most characters, since they will be starting in a warm climate and not knowing that they are going to Irissen. RP starts with the setting, your build, and your gear. Have all of that mesh well and the rest will develop from there. I actually sound like I've done this before. The power of paying attention to the world around you.

kleamovich
September 11th, 2013, 14:13
Sorry Gargomaxthalus, I got a hold of my friend he will be playing after all.

JerryRig
September 11th, 2013, 15:37
What time did you plan on starting? When I did the calendar it said it was 5am Saturday (for me) what is your local time you plan on starting? I'm Central time zone.

kleamovich
September 11th, 2013, 15:48
What time did you plan on starting? When I did the calendar it said it was 5am Saturday (for me) what is your local time you plan on starting? I'm Central time zone.

That is a typo I will fix that. It's going to start at 5PM EST. sorry about the confusion there I will fix it now.

JerryRig
September 11th, 2013, 18:31
whew ...I was thinking I'm going to be getting up awfully early to have gaming spirit in full swing. :D

kleamovich
September 11th, 2013, 19:02
Well the early bird gets the worm! Why not try a game out before the sun comes up. I won't even be up at that time myself, unless I work late on Friday into Saturday.

ThePirateKing
September 11th, 2013, 22:20
i didn't even notice it said am and not pm... I already knew what the starting time was suppose to be so I hit yes...

kleamovich
September 11th, 2013, 22:42
i didn't even notice it said am and not pm... I already knew what the starting time was suppose to be so I hit yes...

I completely forgot about needing to use 17:00 instead of 5:00. Now that I remember shouldn't be a problem now.

Nickademus
September 11th, 2013, 22:45
5 am, 5 pm, what does it matter. The calendar say 6 pm. :P

Gargomaxthalus
September 11th, 2013, 23:43
I told you that it doesn't really matter, I went about things backwards so I deserve to not be here. There will be other games and I now have some characters saved to be tweaked as needed so, have fun.

Gruumsh_QC
September 12th, 2013, 02:55
is this game full ?

JerryRig
September 12th, 2013, 03:30
I believe so. He listed 4-5 and we have him at 5 ...you can see if he wants to open the door a little wider though :ninja:

Gruumsh_QC
September 12th, 2013, 03:53
*Charge and kick the door open* I ain`t the kind to ask for permission. Hahaha ;p

kleamovich
September 12th, 2013, 10:57
This game is full. I would love to have like 15 players but I'm trying to stick to the 5 right now that I have.

Djmaxx
September 12th, 2013, 11:56
Will we be using TeamSpeak, Vent, or something else for VoIP?

kleamovich
September 12th, 2013, 14:44
I completely forgot about this. Does everyone have a mic? If not we will use the chat within the game.

ThePirateKing
September 12th, 2013, 15:05
i have a mic, I prefer chat for RP, but voip is fine for OoC

Gruumsh_QC
September 12th, 2013, 16:03
See, this guy doesn`t like to talk but i do !!!!

Gargomaxthalus
September 12th, 2013, 18:11
Not so fast Gruumsh I was here before you and when the slots filled up I fully embraced the role of bench warmer. Now I'll assume that you're just fooling around, but if your not I'll give you a valuable piece of advice. GM=God of it's campaign, the GM should always have final say. Back down and look for a new opportunity. It doesn't hurt for a GM to have some people to fall back on in case of an emergency and he now knows that you exist and are interested so wellll....... consider yourself a scab. Praise be to the noble platelet!!!!

Gruumsh_QC
September 12th, 2013, 18:54
We shall fight for our destiny ! Thou shall feel me wrath Gargomaxthalus! By the way, where in the seven hell did your mamma got your name from ?

Nickademus
September 12th, 2013, 19:11
I'll give you a valuable piece of advice.

Now I'll give you a valuable piece of advice. How you treat people in the forums greatly helps a GM determine if you can be a player in a game, since most GMs have conduct rules.

Gruumsh_QC
September 12th, 2013, 19:45
Did i offend someone here ?

kleamovich
September 12th, 2013, 21:49
If there are any differences, please send those via private message. Try to keep this thread for campaign related stuff please.

Djmaxx
September 13th, 2013, 00:41
I fell that we should answer the question at hand and not start a textual assault on each other. To answer the question I do have a mic and it dose not mater if we use the mic for in or out of character.

Gargomaxthalus
September 13th, 2013, 01:01
???????? Seems I was misunderstood as usual. That wasn't meant to be an assault, although his antics are a bit much. Since I'm not in on this, I will no longer post here.

JerryRig
September 13th, 2013, 04:24
I have a Mic as well.

Nickademus
September 13th, 2013, 04:34
I should probably reply to this as well. Since I'm hosting a TS server for FG use, it's safe to assume I have a mic. But some people don't like assuming for obvious reasons, so yeah, I have a mic.

Not concerned about what uses text and what uses voice though.

JerryRig
September 13th, 2013, 04:43
Fixed the character. Thanks for the help.

Willot
September 13th, 2013, 10:27
This game is full. I would love to have like 15 players but I'm trying to stick to the 5 right now that I have.
Well thats one thing you can say about Fantasy Grounds You wont have a problem getting players if you want to GM a Game!

kleamovich
September 13th, 2013, 22:26
Well thats one thing you can say about Fantasy Grounds You wont have a problem getting players if you want to GM a Game!

That is the truth, I was expecting it to take a little bit to fill this group!

Djmaxx
September 14th, 2013, 19:12
Ok so the game is at 5 today, are we using the FG teamspeak server for voice chat?

kleamovich
September 14th, 2013, 19:37
Ok so the game is at 5 today, are we using the FG teamspeak server for voice chat?

We can use that, unless anyone has another option. voice will be used mostly to speed up certain things. RP will be done chat based however.

Nickademus
September 14th, 2013, 19:42
The FG TS server is fine. If there is any problem with it, I have a TS server as well.

JerryRig
September 15th, 2013, 17:07
I enjoyed the game last night. Good group of folks.

Djmaxx
September 15th, 2013, 17:21
hey guys i had fun. hope to see everyone again next week. sorry for having to cut it short last night had to get some sleep i had been up for 28 hours and was noding off there at the end of it. Was there anything that i missed after i left that i should know?

kleamovich
September 15th, 2013, 17:31
I enjoyed the game last night. Good group of folks.

Thank you for coming, rough start there in the beginning but I feel it picked up with a decent pace.

hey guys i had fun. hope to see everyone again next week. sorry for having to cut it short last night had to get some sleep i had been up for 28 hours and was noding off there at the end of it. Was there anything that i missed after i left that i should know?

They continued on the trail and came across three people arguing about some loot. They also managed to kill two of those people leaving one left alive for questioning, only to find out about a lodge/cabin further on the trail.

JerryRig
September 20th, 2013, 13:24
We're on for the game again tomorrow correct?

kleamovich
September 20th, 2013, 13:28
We're on for the game again tomorrow correct?

Yep, we are.

Djmaxx
September 21st, 2013, 07:05
hey sorry guys i had to miss the game do to marriage problems. If there is a game tomorrow i will be there if thats ok. My wife and i was into it for the better part of the afternoon i am really sorry.

JerryRig
September 21st, 2013, 16:12
Were playing today. Saturday.

kleamovich
September 21st, 2013, 20:38
hey sorry guys i had to miss the game do to marriage problems. If there is a game tomorrow i will be there if thats ok. My wife and i was into it for the better part of the afternoon i am really sorry.

Take care of what you need too.

Djmaxx
September 22nd, 2013, 00:36
thanks Klea i will catch the next game. I just got to do this so i dont loose my fam. sorry guys i hope no one dies and keep strong. TOO WAFFLES!!!!!!!!

JerryRig
September 23rd, 2013, 14:37
Good game Saturday. Thanks for hanging in there to complete our level. We got a good group of folks and DM mix so this is enjoyable for me.

kleamovich
September 23rd, 2013, 20:01
Good game Saturday. Thanks for hanging in there to complete our level. We got a good group of folks and DM mix so this is enjoyable for me.

Well I seen how close you guys where to level 3 figured I would help you all get there! We will start out next game by leveling up your characters. Then we will continue - being stuck in that blizzard... muahahaha...

JerryRig
September 25th, 2013, 17:04
Can you bring the server up today or tomorrow so I can level up prior to gameplay time?

Djmaxx
September 25th, 2013, 18:50
Hey guys i am really sorry for missing the game sat but i had to my wife was on the edge and ready to leave me. but me and her have worked a lot of things out and i will be able to play this sat

kleamovich
September 25th, 2013, 19:11
Can you bring the server up today or tomorrow so I can level up prior to gameplay time?

Server is up now and will be up until 8 or 9 PM EST.. Will be up tomorrow after 3:30 PM until 8 or 9 PM EST.

Hey guys i am really sorry for missing the game sat but i had to my wife was on the edge and ready to leave me. but me and her have worked a lot of things out and i will be able to play this sat

Sounds good, hopefully you can join us again!

xKrisx
September 29th, 2013, 22:32
I'm new but I'm interested in this if you are accepting new players. I have a couple characters built a Paladin or Cleric. Can roll whatever the party needs really. You'd have to walk me threw but I want to find a good group to play with. Let me know.

JerryRig
September 30th, 2013, 01:47
We're getting to the point of needing a solid healer of some sort ...we've managed so far to keep out of deep dewdew. It's a good game ...great group to run with IMHO.
kudo's to the DM for keeping it real too!!

xKrisx
September 30th, 2013, 02:18
Well please keep me in mind, I'm itching at the chance to get some RP'ing in. Found this site and I'd like to get a group going/accepted to one.

xKrisx
September 30th, 2013, 02:46
All I'm finding on other sites is not much activity or PbP which is not entertaining to me. I'm looking for live sessions weekly. Using FG or some other program like d20pro, roll20, rptool. I've made a bunch of posts maybe I'm not looking in the right areas...

Trenloe
September 30th, 2013, 03:27
I've made a bunch of posts maybe I'm not looking in the right areas...
You're looking in the right places, you just need to have a bit of patience... You'll be incredibly lucky if you find something straight away - and then there is a good chance that for any number of reasons you're first game won't last... Just keep at it - like most things in life it will take a while for you to find something that fits what you are looking for.

It is at least once a month that I see a post similar to yours... There are plenty of games being played, it's just that they are full at the moment - hence you won't get immediate responses or hear much about them. There are quite a few members of the FG community who play 2-4 games a week on Fantasy Grounds - but it has taken them quite a while to get to the point where they have found a reliable GM and group in which they fit and are comfortable playing with.

Keep at it, have patience, respect other GMs and player decisions if they don't invite you to join their game and, very importantly, if you do sign up for something and it isn't what you're looking for don't just move on without letting the group know - just tell them "thanks, but it isn't what I'm looking for". There is nothing more annoying to a GM and the group if they are expecting someone to play and they don't turn up over a few sessions. It's easy to be anonymous and forget common courtesy when gaming on the Internet - but there's really no excuse. Don't take that last comment personally - it is a common complaint from GMs that new players simply drift away without a word - after the GM and players have invested a lot of time to bring the player into their game. This is something I tell most new players...

Anyway, I hope you find a good group and get some great gaming in. Fantasy Grounds is, IMHO, the best VTT out there and the community is very helpful and some fantastic games are played. Just hang in there and keep looking...

xKrisx
September 30th, 2013, 03:50
No worries I was not expecting something right away. Just a bit eager, maybe sometimes I have trouble waiting but from what your saying I'll just poke about the community and somethings bound to pop up sooner or later. Doing some reading and trying to come up with a back story or 2 for chars as well.

I see your point on new players I'd rather find that annoying as well. You invest time in someone just for them to disappear on you. :(. I'm not like that and have enough courtesy common sense to let others know if I'm just not feeling it. I don't bail on games without saying why. I'm willing to learn though this is new and exciting to me so it would be silly to just give up and not ask questions while I wait.

Thanks though. I'm just putting it out there if you know of a party needing someone and friendly to new peeps keep me in mind.

kleamovich
September 30th, 2013, 18:16
xKrisx please check your private messages.

JerryRig
October 4th, 2013, 15:42
How's everything looking for attendance this weekend? I'm in like Flynn.

kleamovich
October 4th, 2013, 16:26
How's everything looking for attendance this weekend? I'm in like Flynn.

Sounds good, I will be there plan on working on the campaign tonight to get more into it so we can continue. Also, I will try to keep it to the time frame set this week.

JerryRig
October 10th, 2013, 16:13
We on for tomorrow?

kleamovich
October 10th, 2013, 18:47
We on for tomorrow?

Tomorrow?!?! You mean Saturday?

Nickademus
October 11th, 2013, 02:50
We changed the game day. Didn't you get the memo? *snicker*

xKrisx
October 11th, 2013, 07:23
No I didn't get the memo :P... So Friday we are continuing the AP?

kleamovich
October 11th, 2013, 18:42
Well, just so everyone is aware I have gotten a new computer - IP has changed. Other than that it's still on for tomorrow night. I will send out that IP via private message to everyone. I will have it up to work on the adventure if anyone would like to stop on in for a bit.

JerryRig
October 11th, 2013, 23:27
See you Saturday ...Had my days blend together on Thursday.

kleamovich
October 11th, 2013, 23:49
See you Saturday ...Had my days blend together on Thursday.

Yea, that happens sometimes.

kleamovich
October 19th, 2013, 20:39
Sorry for the double post and short notice everyone. The game is canceled tonight - not feeling good right now. I will make up for this next week.

JerryRig
October 26th, 2013, 20:58
server coming up soon?

kleamovich
October 26th, 2013, 21:22
It's up

Nickademus
October 28th, 2013, 18:22
Is this game going to be canceled/delayed this week due to the FG Con going on?

kleamovich
October 28th, 2013, 21:06
Is this game going to be canceled/delayed this week due to the FG Con going on?

I can cancel this Saturday's game for this - will give me another chance to get caught up on everything.

So no game this Saturday November 2nd.

JerryRig
October 29th, 2013, 17:35
Is anyone in the group going to it?

kleamovich
November 9th, 2013, 03:10
So I know it has been awhile, the game is on tomorrow.

JerryRig
November 14th, 2013, 17:16
Looking forward to the next game. We are enjoying your campaign. Group of players we have are very supportive so its making this one of the most enjoyable games I have been in. Hurry up Saturday ...your not coming soon enough.

kleamovich
November 14th, 2013, 21:27
Looking forward to the next game. We are enjoying your campaign. Group of players we have are very supportive so its making this one of the most enjoyable games I have been in. Hurry up Saturday ...your not coming soon enough.

I hope it doesn't come too fast, still need to work on it a bit. Doing it right now!

Nickademus
November 15th, 2013, 00:18
lol, hurry!

More fodder for the meatgrinder of (Bela)gore.

kleamovich
November 18th, 2013, 15:51
So I'm going to be trying something new this week. Hopefully it works.

JerryRig
November 19th, 2013, 02:13
-looks about nervously-

your going to give more loot to match the enemies we face?

More enemies will surrender to us?

Nickademus
November 19th, 2013, 05:42
More enemies with halfling bane weapons.

kleamovich
November 19th, 2013, 21:54
The halfling is already a killer, not trying to praise him for that. Maybe punish is the right word.

Nickademus
November 20th, 2013, 01:40
(Halfling bane deals extra damage TO halflings.) ;)

kleamovich
November 20th, 2013, 02:42
I know that, I was thinking about putting a nice shiny scimitar in there just for him! *cough*cursed*cough*

JerryRig
November 23rd, 2013, 20:40
says your game is PW protected and requires a PW ...I have no message in FG so?

kleamovich
November 24th, 2013, 16:15
Can't wait for Thanksgiving break will give me a chance to get a bunch of work done on the campaign.

Nickademus
November 25th, 2013, 04:48
Up to 11 pages of our ramblings....

kleamovich
November 25th, 2013, 14:26
I think we could get more. But on the campaign I'm not sure how you guys would of stood up to that tree on top of that cliff.

Nickademus
November 25th, 2013, 16:19
It think it would have stopped after killing one of us. I'm just glad Vic got over his bloodthirstyness on the frost giants. Would have been bad for him if he tried the Stealth+Backstab trick one round after meeting it.

He did good though getting a riddle out of it. The tree didn't seem forthcoming to begin with. Though I would have liked to see the 'dervish of Sarenrae's' reaction when Belagore handed the centaur over for sacrifice...

Edit: Hey Vic, I thought of something while working on a module. The gear that Bobby is bringing in from the AP is sized for Medium creatures and I don't FG does anything to the weight for a Small character. So some of the things in your inventory may weigh less for you than they are listed.

kleamovich
November 29th, 2013, 14:21
Hope everyone had a good turkey day. That is right most items have been for medium sized creatures.

JerryRig
November 30th, 2013, 21:25
Don't really care about the weight as long as I can play the game and it doesn't slow me down ...all the rest is distractors from playing and testing our mettle.

kleamovich
December 2nd, 2013, 14:15
Well hopefully you all had fun last game. Really hope that cleric comes back seemed to go a little easier with him around, besides from all the Charisma damage taken.

Nickademus
December 3rd, 2013, 03:38
Just noticed something. The description of the alchemist's lab says: "Without this lab, a character with the Craft (alchemy) skill is assumed to have enough tools to use the skill but not enough to get the +2 bonus that the lab provides."

So does this mean Belagore can start making alchemical items and potions in the down time?

kleamovich
December 3rd, 2013, 05:21
Sure I will allow you try it, how much time would it take?

Nickademus
December 3rd, 2013, 06:54
A 1st-level potion at caster level one will cost 25 gp to make, take 2 hours to brew, and requires a DC 6 Craft (alchemy) which I can auto-pass by taking 10. So 25 gp for a potion every 2 hours of down time. If the cleric takes a watch, I can make two a night before bed.

kleamovich
December 4th, 2013, 14:06
Alright, sounds good.

Nickademus
December 10th, 2013, 23:24
Question: is the reduction to movement due to snow considered difficult terrain (and thus overcome with feather step and agile feet)?

kleamovich
December 10th, 2013, 23:31
Yes, movement in snow is considered difficult terrain.

Nickademus
December 11th, 2013, 05:09
I have a good feeling about this guy. Should do quite well as a backbone to the party, healing and buffing.

Edit: Small modification. Forgot to account for the breastplate being 'agile'. 200 gp of the diamond dust will be used instead to pay for the breastplate upgrade.

kleamovich
December 12th, 2013, 00:40
I just uploaded him into the campaign.

Nickademus
December 21st, 2013, 21:59
Did you upgrade to 3.0? It's not letting me join. No one's in TS either.

JerryRig
December 22nd, 2013, 00:51
Nic & I missed ya tonight ...catch you next weekend.

kleamovich
December 22nd, 2013, 01:19
Yes, I upgraded to 3.0. Sorry, something came up today, will be ready to continue if you all are.

EDIT: Please check your Private messages, I will be sending one shortly.

Nickademus
December 22nd, 2013, 02:10
Version 3.0 has been causing a lot of problems with modules and already-existing games. Might want to do a thorough walk-through of the campaign before game night to see if there are any major problems.

I haven't upgraded yet and wasn't planning on it. I will wait until you give the okay for the RoW campaign in 3.0 before I do so.

Nickademus
December 23rd, 2013, 15:38
Considering a new character.

JerryRig
December 23rd, 2013, 21:04
:eek:

kleamovich
December 23rd, 2013, 22:32
Hey guys, sorry about not responding to the private messages. My power is out at the moment and my phone won't open them. Due this power outage across Michigan I doubt I will have anything ready for this Saturday. I will let everyone know if this changes, happy holidays to everyone.

kleamovich
December 24th, 2013, 16:54
Power is on! Check the new post.