PDA

View Full Version : Missing red dragon icon when linking

Osryk
September 7th, 2013, 16:17
When creating a link to a map, NPc or other resource there used to be a red dragon icon showing that the link was created. Now the square box is just gray.
Anyone have an idea what might be wrong. I have run an update but that has not fixed it. I can re-install, but am trying to avoid that.

Any help would be appreciated!

Moon Wizard
September 7th, 2013, 16:55
An empty gray square indicates an "empty" link. It's probably a link that can be set or cleared.

What ruleset are you using? Which window, tab and/or field is affected?

Regards,
JPG

Osryk
September 7th, 2013, 17:06
I am using the 4E ruleset.
It is affecting all "square" links. before I link something it is the normal background color.
i.e. When I try to make an encounter,monster, map link the square I drag is gray. It moves correctly and the link works, but the square is gray instead of the red dragon icon.

Trenloe
September 7th, 2013, 18:03
Are you using a 4e theme (extension that changes the visual aspects of the ruleset)? See this thread as an example of what you're seeing when using the wood theme: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17956-4E-Wood-Theme-link-icons-disappear

Osryk
September 8th, 2013, 17:57
Thank you Trenloe,

I was using the wood theme and compared the XML to another theme that was working. There were three erroneous entry's causing the missing graphics.

All fixed now.