PDA

View Full Version : Making Great Better

Nightfiend
September 5th, 2013, 10:01
I would like to start a thread about recommendations, for improvements, the players would like to see. I personally play Pathfinder, but this could be for any of the RP games. Please don't turn this into a bashing thread. I want this to be strictly creative ideas for improvement.

Here is a few off my list.
1. More recognized effect / tags.
2. An identification option for monsters like we currently have for items. Option would include a generic name and basic description of the creature. Then have a more defined information tab that can be opened to the player if they succeed on a knowledge check.
3. I would like to see the developers take the ball and run with it in regards to some of the modules that people have made. So sell to the public books that give not only the spells and summoned creatures, include the effects that go with them as well. This is currently very limited atm.
4. Maybe easy to buy and install skins.

Post here with any idea's that you might have that would, in your opinion, improve FG.

Nickademus
September 5th, 2013, 12:18
Might be a good idea to surf the wishlist and add/vote on things. A lot of people have already given their 2 cents.

JohnD
September 5th, 2013, 14:16
RMC already has item 2 so that should be possible.

Acroyear
November 13th, 2013, 22:02
Use the FG Wish List at https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/