View Full Version : Map packs not getting installed

Atrius
September 3rd, 2013, 14:43
Greetings everyone,

I just bought myself the following map packs (modules) from the FG store:
1 x ุone's Colorprints #9: Woodland Glades
1 x Map Adventures #1 - Forests & Mountains v2
1 x Orc Village Map

When I DL'ed these there was a small exe program for each of them which I assumed would put every map/module in the right place.
But when I loaded FG 2 to set things up for my session tonight only the 'Map adventures #1' was added for some reason.
I did install all three of the modules and nothing more was added.
Could anyone please be so kind to help with this issue? Because I kind of need most of them for my session tonight :)

Thanks in advance!

Atrius

JohnD
September 3rd, 2013, 15:00
Don't have these so guessing here but; perhaps they are modules and you have to open them?

Atrius
September 3rd, 2013, 15:18
Could be, but I can't open them cause they haven't been installed anywhere.
A new map called Add-ons was added to my FG2 folder for the 'Map adventures #1', but the two other I can't find, not even in my modules folder.
So I'm still at a loss here

Nickademus
September 3rd, 2013, 18:35
I had this happen. Let me see if I can find where the stuff was installed to...

I found some of my installed stuff in a folder called AddOns in the start menu under Fantasy Grounds II.
Some other things installed to a folder in the start menu as well under Fantasy Grounds II.

Not sure if you moved the default folder from the AppData to somewhere else (as recommend in Dulux Oz's video), but I think I found the installer recreated the folder in the AppData and stuck more stuff there. I had to move it manually to my current /modules folder.

Atrius
September 3rd, 2013, 19:57
I had this happen. Let me see if I can find where the stuff was installed to...

I found some of my installed stuff in a folder called AddOns in the start menu under Fantasy Grounds II.
Some other things installed to a folder in the start menu as well under Fantasy Grounds II.

Not sure if you moved the default folder from the AppData to somewhere else (as recommend in Dulux Oz's video), but I think I found the installer recreated the folder in the AppData and stuck more stuff there. I had to move it manually to my current /modules folder.
Thanks my friend! searching my Appdata did the trick for me ^^