PDA

View Full Version : Dragons Demand

Pages : 1 [2] 3

hawkwind
March 11th, 2014, 16:50
Not a problem, what ya for performance skill going to be in? I'm almost afraid to ask

Lord Kavos
March 12th, 2014, 01:45
Might be a bit hard to inspire courage if I choose the performance skill your thinking of (you dirty mind you)

Will be a sultry dance to inspire my allies I think...should at least get their blood flowing :-)

hawkwind
March 12th, 2014, 11:31
and provoke attacks of opportunity

Lord Kavos
March 12th, 2014, 16:00
Hi Hawk,

Here is the xml for Kayliss, Cleric 3 / Bard 1.

Swapped Bad Reputation for Magical Knack.

Swapped Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment) for Lingering Performance.

Should be just as fun to play....

hawkwind
March 13th, 2014, 17:52
servers up, could some one test it to see if its working properly and pm me if it isn't

thanks

hawkwind
March 13th, 2014, 23:39
same time next week
teamspeak for Android rocks

Lord Kavos
March 14th, 2014, 00:19
Good session hawk. Didn't think kayliss' bard level would be that effective that early though...

hawkwind
March 14th, 2014, 08:53
you were just lucky on my choice of a random encounter, I should gone with a couple of shambling mounds like I originally planned

it looks as you can run the tears of bitter manor super module https://paizo.com/products/btpy93qw/discuss&page=last?Pathfinder-Module-Tears-at-Bitter-Manor#tabs more less back to back with the Dragons demand . I hope its a good module as i wasn't impressed with the last super module

SheerANONYMOUS
March 14th, 2014, 23:56
Are there any openings here?

hawkwind
March 15th, 2014, 08:33
Sorry not currently

Lord Kavos
March 18th, 2014, 07:29
we still on for this week?

hawkwind
March 18th, 2014, 10:05
That's the plan

hawkwind
March 20th, 2014, 18:43
server up

hawkwind
March 24th, 2014, 16:34
Same time same place this week, hopefully with a few less tech glitches all round

Lord Kavos
March 26th, 2014, 06:51
Hi guys,

Looks like I may have to drop out of this game :(

Starting a new job, originally was only going to be 3 days per wk but just got told it will be full time.

Because I'm +10 gmt, this game is normally 6am start, so that would rule me out.

Not definite atm, will find out when I start the job tmrw.

I know you will all miss Kayliss, I will miss her as well...

hawkwind
March 26th, 2014, 21:48
Well I'm glad you have returned to the wonderful world of full time employment and sad you maybe leaving us. I trust you can make this Thursday

Lord Kavos
March 27th, 2014, 03:15
Sorry guys can't make tmrw or other sessions - 5 days per week job.

Good luck for the text of the mod.

Cheers

Andrew / lord K

hawkwind
March 27th, 2014, 13:09
Well I enjoyed our brief time playing together and I'll see what I can do in the way of Chronicle sheet... any one know the phone number for Rentacleric?

Trenloe
March 27th, 2014, 16:06
any one know the phone number for Rentacleric?
The previous one was available to rent "by the hour"... ;)

SheerANONYMOUS
March 27th, 2014, 17:36
I'd be interested if there is an opening.

hawkwind
March 27th, 2014, 18:34
there may be, do you have much experience with either pathfinder or using Fantasy grounds also does the UK friendly time zone for playing present a problem? I have to speak with the other players as well, they may well decide to stick to four players

hawkwind
March 27th, 2014, 18:35
oh i forgot to mention the server is up

SheerANONYMOUS
March 27th, 2014, 18:46
I have little experience with either. I've only played two sessions so far, and they were 3.5. As far as the UK friendly time zone goes, I'll have to see what that is going to look like on my side of the pond, or whatever the phrase is.

SheerANONYMOUS
March 27th, 2014, 18:51
I just checked the time difference, and it looks like I may not actually be able to make it. Normally I would be home around that time, but unfortunately I just started an internship from which I don't get back until after five. Nuts.

hawkwind
March 28th, 2014, 08:23
Had a chat with the players last night and they are happy to play on with just four so there isn't a space for a new player

UPDATE Rob had just quit the game so we do need another player

Lord Kavos
March 29th, 2014, 13:11
Looks like I started an avalanche ...

I could play on your Friday night (my sat morning) if that is an option...

RobG
March 29th, 2014, 13:21
UPDATE Rob had just quit the game so we do need another player

This isn't true, you sent me a PM about various things we could do after finishing the module and I replied that I wanted to drop out after Dragon's Demand. I'll keep playing till the end. I'm not one of them guys who drop out half-way through something ;-)

Lord Kavos
March 29th, 2014, 13:35
This isn't true, you sent me a PM about various things we could do after finishing the module and I replied that I wanted to drop out after Dragon's Demand. I'll keep playing till the end. I'm not one of them guys who drop out half-way through something ;-)

ouch!

hawkwind
March 29th, 2014, 15:09
Sorry I failed my comprehension test, my apologies Rob still e could also move the game to Fridays Lord K, the only problem with gaming on Friday is her in doirs or rather the Mrs might not be keen on being a couch widow on a Friday night

hawkwind
March 29th, 2014, 15:30
But I'll run it past her and eye what she says, just got to pick my moment

Malkavian_Andi
March 30th, 2014, 01:42
I don't have time on Fridays, have to work on Fridays.

hawkwind
March 30th, 2014, 10:18
fair enough we will stick with the current day for now

hawkwind
April 15th, 2014, 11:38
Can't make the game this Thursday but hopefully can next week

hawkwind
April 23rd, 2014, 10:04
this week looks a bit touch and go with both Shane and Saul saying they have potential problems, if they both can't make it we will cancel again. On a more positive note will have a potential new player who has been PMing me called Artaron whose post is in double figures which is a good sign but he does want to play a summoner synthesist

hawkwind
April 24th, 2014, 13:21
servers up or was when i checked this morning. Don't forget to level

Artaron
April 24th, 2014, 17:45
Hi guys, nice to meet you.
I'm Jon. I'm a casual D&D and Pathfinder player.
I'll get a chance to say hi in person in a couple of hours.
Hopefully I'll be joining you for the rest of the adventure and possibly beyond in a tanky capacity :)

RobG
April 24th, 2014, 18:42
hi I'll be late since I'm still at work, not sure when I can leave but it won't be for a while (then it takes me 80min to get home). I leveled up Nephis and was just going to just update him in FG. I was using the cleric but haven't leveled up her since I don't have the files.

hawkwind
April 30th, 2014, 22:33
every one ok for tomorrow night?

Malkavian_Andi
May 1st, 2014, 02:13
sure, I am. :)

RobG
May 1st, 2014, 09:41
every one ok for tomorrow night?

Yeah.

hawkwind
May 1st, 2014, 18:06
lets do it

the servers up

hawkwind
May 2nd, 2014, 10:00
right after the carnage of last night ( 3 characters down) various people need to think about their new characters. I spoke to Saul and he is thinking of doing a combat Druid and Arteron is building a multi class paladin/summoner

Malkavian_Andi
May 2nd, 2014, 10:24
Sounds like the melee role is being cared for (good, because we just lost 2 melee types). I will still have to make up my mind, but I suppose it will either be a roguish type or a spellcaster.

Artaron
May 3rd, 2014, 13:09
That session was BRUTAL ! Who would have thought that the undead monk would wipe out half our party ? We were too ****y indeed. Let's hope we'll be better prepared next time...

Malkavian_Andi
May 3rd, 2014, 16:13
Here's my new character and his portrait/token. This time, I'll play an inquisitor.

Also, here's his background story:

Galynbrann grew up among a large clan of gnomes living near a large dormant volcano. They worship Ymeri, the Queen of the Inferno.
Their legends tell of an evil green dragon who fought a small war against the otherworldly inhabitants of the volcano. The gnomes, who venerated the elementals, mephits, salamanders, and other fire creatures, could only watch in terror when the dragon brought down the walls of the volcano, sealing off the magma and rendering the volcano dormant.
Since that time, every generation produced brave warriors who traveled the land in search of the ancient dragon to destroy it. Many dragons have been slain, but the gnome clan's elders' divinations have never confirmed the one dragon's death.
Galynbrann is one of those warriors, and his travels have brought him to Belhaim where he heard stories of a dragon demanding ridiculous payment. He readily joined the town's defense in hope he finally found the right dragon.

Artaron
May 4th, 2014, 07:57
Galynbrann looks nice. I like the fire schtick.
i'm not familiar with Inquisitors, but it looks like it's a blend between Cleric, Ranger, and Paladin.
Best of luck to Galyn, the fiery archer.

Malkavian_Andi
May 5th, 2014, 21:42
yep, Inquisitors are something between clerics and paladins. They get a domain and more spellcasting than the paladin, but still less than the cleric. On the other hand, they have a few more combat tricks than clerics, but less than paladins.
And they don't have to be lawful good ^^
Best part is at 5th level, they get the ability to enchant their weapons with the Bane ability.

Also, this is a nice opportunity to try out a pyromaniac gnome. Always thought about playing one, but in most cases the idea didn't feel like somthing that will stay exciting for a long campaign, so now that there's not much left for Dragon's Demand, this is a good time to play this character concept.

hawkwind
May 7th, 2014, 12:43
yep, Inquisitors are something between clerics and paladins. They get a domain and more spellcasting than the paladin, but still less than the cleric. On the other hand, they have a few more combat tricks than clerics, but less than paladins.
And they don't have to be lawful good ^^
Best part is at 5th level, they get the ability to enchant their weapons with the Bane ability.

Also, this is a nice opportunity to try out a pyromaniac gnome. Always thought about playing one, but in most cases the idea didn't feel like somthing that will stay exciting for a long campaign, so now that there's not much left for Dragon's Demand, this is a good time to play this character concept.

RobG plays a pyro gnome in Society games if my memory serves me right.

I been having a bit of a think what to run next so this is what I propose,

The last level of Thornkeep then stuff set in the City of Strangers using large amounts of part three of the shattered path APso there will be two levels of PFS credits to be had plus you will have the opportunity to go head to head in game with Pathfinder Society members

I run dragons demand this week but not the following week

Malkavian_Andi
May 7th, 2014, 13:27
The last level of Thornkeep then stuff set in the City of Strangers using large amounts of part three of the shattered path APso there will be two levels of PFS credits to be had plus you will have the opportunity to go head to head in game with Pathfinder Society membersSounds good to me. I suppose you're going to run it in a kind of campaign mode again?
Anything you'd want us to include in the character's background for that? And most importantly, which level will the characters start at?

hawkwind
May 7th, 2014, 14:37
Yes In campaign mode,I have chosen each adventure so you could continue with same character, The party should be level 7 by the end of dragons demand, thorn keep is another level and there 3 levels or more of play in the shattered star though only one level of PFS credit. You can build new characters at the begining of each adventure or just keep your current character

RobG
May 8th, 2014, 16:10
Not sure I can make it tonight, so if I fail to turn up go on without me.

Artaron
May 8th, 2014, 17:27
Great to hear the campaign will have follow ups.
Too bad you can't make it tonight Rob.

Gotta finalize my new character (RIP Maffi)

hawkwind
May 8th, 2014, 17:39
server is up

hawkwind
May 17th, 2014, 17:06
I intend to run a session this Thursday now I'm back in London and I'm going to try and recruit some more players. Apparently 1463 people have purchased full licences since FG has gone live on Steam

Myrddin
May 17th, 2014, 17:38
What time do you play on Thursdays? I may be interested in an evening game.

hawkwind
May 17th, 2014, 18:11
We run from eight and play for two or three hours, we usually manage two or three games a month though it has been less

Myrddin
May 17th, 2014, 18:22
That sounds good for me. What level characters are you looking for?

willquestion
May 17th, 2014, 20:19
If you're cool with having someone from the USA join then I'd like to. I will warn you though that if someone has a ****ney accent then I'll need someone to translate for me. ;)

cobblepotter
May 17th, 2014, 22:59
heyhey! just read about the PFS game looking for new blood on thursday evening (UK time).
Where do i sign up?
bit of info about myself. i'm been GMing and playing rpgs for over 15 years. I've run everything from D&D/pathfinder to Warhammer and back again. i'm very familar with the rules for pathfinder.

hawkwind
May 18th, 2014, 08:39
Good to see such a good response. Myrddin as I have gamed with you before you are welcome to play. That leaves me with the difficult choice of filling the final place. Are either of you active Pathfinder Society members? As for accents I have home counties accent, we also have someone who speaks the Queens English, an Australian a German and a Israeli who understand me most of the time

cobblepotter
May 18th, 2014, 10:50
Im a pathfinder society member. But I must admit. I'm hardly an active me member. I kept up with it for a while. But pathfinder isnt the only game I play. So naturally it just kinda slipped by me.
Im based in the UK though if that helps.

hawkwind
May 19th, 2014, 07:38
Well Cobbleporter as only you got back to me you are in the game if you are still interested. We are playing this thursday so I suggest you play the npc cleric for a session or two before going tpo the trouble of building a character. Do you have a copy of hero lab or know how to ue PC Gen?

Malkavian_Andi
May 19th, 2014, 07:47
so I suggest you play the npc clericI'm very much in favor of this idea. Then I won't have to run her in addition to my own character. Running two characters is always complicated, especially when one of them wasn't built by me (I would have coded some stuff on her differently).

RobG
May 19th, 2014, 17:34
Hey, I won't be able to make it Thursday since I better go to this talk my wife is doing:
https://www.run-riot.com/think/whitechapel-gallery-presents-real-world-digitally-disrupted

cobblepotter
May 19th, 2014, 17:36
Yeah, i'm still intrested in playing. I'm happy enough to play as the npc cleric for a bit. not a problem.
I dont own hero lab. but i do know how to use PCgen. Used it enough for running my own pathfinder games.

hawkwind
May 20th, 2014, 08:00
you might find this useful then https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?21025-Updated-PCGen-exportsheet
pm me your email address and i'll send you the server details plus an xml file so you can look at your temp npc character in advance. Myrddin can you have your PC ready intime for thursday?

Myrddin
May 20th, 2014, 23:01
Yep, I can have a PC ready. Are there any particular char type gaps that need to be filled?

cobblepotter
May 20th, 2014, 23:54
Had a look at Kayliss. Seems pretty interesting. the name seems very familiar. any idea where i'd know it from?

Malkavian_Andi
May 21st, 2014, 00:01
the name seems very familiar. any idea where i'd know it from?Have you played PFS lately? The guy who played Kayliss (and then had to leave the group because he didn't have time anymore) basically copied one of his PFS characters.

hawkwind
May 21st, 2014, 07:22
google revealed that it is the name of a npc in Neverwinternights

Malkavian_Andi
May 21st, 2014, 11:57
oh, that might be it, too. Never played Neverwinter Nights, so I didn't realize it's from there.

hawkwind
May 21st, 2014, 14:06
well there were a few other hits as well, it looks like Saul can't make thursday as he has to arrange his mothers funeral

Myrddin
May 21st, 2014, 14:28
Does that mean we may not be going ahead tomorrow as planned? I started prepping my Rogue char last night and will race to finish him tonight if we're still on. Otherwise, I'll take my time a little more.

hawkwind
May 21st, 2014, 15:29
Well we will go a head but if you want to play Saul's Sorcerer.......

Myrddin
May 22nd, 2014, 02:43
L5 rogue character attached. I did 25 point build, plus 10,500gp spend (per Table 12-4, p.399)...let me know if that's not correct to do. I just have a few Notes fields, plus Actions for two wands to complete before we play.

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 07:33
thats fine I'm sure the rest of the party will welcome a new trap monkey, do you need me to send you the server and team speak details Myrddin? its the same as the last pathfinder society game I ran

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 13:45
hey, was wondering if i could get a quick run down of the campaign so far. Don't wanna come into the game blind.
thanks.

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 15:02
I'll post a full campaign description when i get home from work but basically the party are going after a big green dragon who is threatening the local town. The said dragon is a big HP lovecraft fan

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 15:44
Sounds fun. :D also, I'm planning on doing my own character for next week. I'm happy enough playing Kayliss tonight. But I'd like to be able to do my own thing. But i want it to be right for the story.
I'll post a full campaign description when i get home from work but basically the party are going after a big green dragon who is threatening the local town. The said dragon is a big HP lovecraft fan

Artaron
May 22nd, 2014, 15:57
Great to see we're getting fresh blood.
I won't be able to play today, but looking forward to the continuation.
Leave me some grioths !

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 16:31
two players down! Not heard from RobG so I'll , check if he can make tonight, I'm two minds on the wisdom of running a session with two regulars unable to attend combined with two new players, what do you think Andi?

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 18:20
Is the password you give me for teamspeak correct? trying to join the sever now to test my mics working. saying the password is invalid.

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 18:26
The password for teams speak is correct as I copy and pasted it along with the server address , the smelly ogre scrawny monk pass phrase is for the FG server

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 18:37
I'm not getting any reply from RobG and two other players have said they can't make I am inclined to cancel tonight's game. I am however prepared to run a one off game to show off FG to Cobbleporter and for any one else who is interested though the scenario is meant for one player I can adapt for more

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 18:58
i'd be up for that

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 19:07
good sorted out your team speak?

I'm just in the midle of doing my kids bath time bed time routine but I should be ready by eight

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 19:15
Still having trouble with teamspeak for some reason. i'm just pasteing in what you wrote.

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 19:26
Well we will have to use the other server, the details are on the FG con 4 site, I'll post the details once I have finished my child care duties if you can't find it

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 19:27
ok mate. just gimmie a shout on here when the FG server is up

Trenloe
May 22nd, 2014, 19:42
Still having trouble with teamspeak for some reason. i'm just pasteing in what you wrote.
This occasionally happens. See the "additional connection information" section at the bottom of post #1: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17071-Voicechat!-Community-TeamSpeak3-Server Use the ts53.gameservers.com:9152 address with the same password.

Malkavian_Andi
May 22nd, 2014, 19:43
ok, so no game tonight? Because then I'd use the time for some other stuff I'll still have to do before the weekend.

cobblepotter
May 22nd, 2014, 19:52
Fixed. I ws missing the last letter of the password. haha

thanks anyway trenloe

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 19:54
two players down , one awol and two new guys , i think its for the best

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2014, 19:57
just rebooting the server

Myrddin
May 22nd, 2014, 20:03
What are the server details?

hawkwind
May 28th, 2014, 07:56
I will be running the game next session tomorrow evening at the usual time

RobG
May 28th, 2014, 13:51
I think it's probably best if I drop out of this rather than just failing to turn up all the time. It's been fun, but Nephis has decided to retire to his holiday home on the coast since it seems new blood have taken up the quest.

hawkwind
May 28th, 2014, 14:00
do you want your chronicle sheets that you have earned so far Rob?

RobG
May 28th, 2014, 14:37
Yeah that'd be good if it's not too much effort, thanks. Guess you need the number for Nephis which will be 42340-8
(I'll be applying them to a new character called Nephis)

Myrddin
May 28th, 2014, 21:01
Looking forward to tomorrow evening's session. Sorry, we won't get to play together Rob...hopefully sometime soon.

hawkwind
May 29th, 2014, 17:55
server up.....

cobblepotter
May 29th, 2014, 19:10
I'm afraid i wont be playing this week. Unfortunatly Had a bit of an emergancy come up. Sorry howkwind, I'll be back to normal next week though.

hawkwind
May 29th, 2014, 19:29
ok
speak to you next week

hawkwind
May 29th, 2014, 22:44
Andi we lost you towards the end, the party defeated the Large groith see you next week

Myrddin
May 29th, 2014, 22:57
Great game tonight. Thanks hawkwind. Fun to get started with a new group.

Apologies, I have realised that I had actually had the benefit of my critical as Sneak Attack damage shouldn't be doubled. So that last dose of damage that Sindarin dealt should not be applied. The creature should still be on its feet and attacking, if you want to rewind next week. Sorry about that. I should have checked more closely.

hawkwind
May 29th, 2014, 23:13
It was on its last legs, the earth elemental would of finished it off

Malkavian_Andi
May 30th, 2014, 11:08
Sorry, I got really sleepy at the end. Hadn't had a lot of sleep the night before ^^ (It's youtube's fault. :P )
I did realize what happened at the end, was just too tired to communicate.

hawkwind
May 30th, 2014, 19:24
I keep forgetting is an hour later in Germany:-) . I could of gone to sleep at 7pm my self but last night but first strong Caffeine and then red wine did the trick. The guys seem to feel together well and I think this but if the adventure is better and more challenging than some of the earlier parts

hawkwind
June 3rd, 2014, 20:28
another session this week, Jez if your mate wants to play he is welcome to,, also maybe Lord Kavros may returning......

kellerech
June 5th, 2014, 00:51
Hi Hawkwind, I'd love to play if possible but if Lord Kavos returns, he'll have the whip wielding Kayliss I'm sure and to be honest I might end up inappropriately summoning something else right at the end of a combat ;) If that's the case (and there's room for me) I can work on creating a new character, but if there isn't time is there a pregen available for the night?

Lord Kavos
June 5th, 2014, 01:35
Hi Hawkwind, I'd love to play if possible but if Lord Kavos returns, he'll have the whip wielding Kayliss I'm sure and to be honest I might end up inappropriately summoning something else right at the end of a combat ;) If that's the case (and there's room for me) I can work on creating a new character, but if there isn't time is there a pregen available for the night?

Didnt realise you were playing her...

hawkwind
June 5th, 2014, 06:28
Not sure if lord K is playing tonight but turn up and Ewell have something for you to play other wise 25 Points level five

Lord Kavos
June 5th, 2014, 08:49
At this stage I should be good to play

kellerech
June 5th, 2014, 09:25
I was an emergency invitee last week Kavos at 10 mins notice. Just kept the whip warm that's all :)

hawkwind
June 5th, 2014, 13:53
You are still welcome to play Kellerech with some npc or another prior to you sorting out your own character

hawkwind
June 5th, 2014, 17:30
server up, speak to you all just before 8pm bst

hawkwind
June 5th, 2014, 19:24
oh and update to 3.04

kellerech
June 5th, 2014, 19:36
just back from work and struggling to locate level 5 pregens - Can you point em out anywhere Hawkwind or do you have an npc loaded?

hawkwind
June 5th, 2014, 19:58
we weill discuss in teamspeak

hawkwind
June 6th, 2014, 08:04
thanks for your patience last night, I have now traced the source of my problems with teamspeak Firewall issue so fingers crossed.

As we are nearing the end of the Dragons Demand campaign I should consult on what to run next. Whatever i run will be in PFS campaign mode so there will be chronicle sheets. as indeed there will be for the Dragons Demand.
my current plan is to run the Asylum Stone module from the Shattered Star adventure path with a level from the Thornkeep as bridging adventure to bring players up to the right level..

Another alternative is the soon to be published Emerald Spire Megadungeon which I will getting soon as a kickstarter reward. It’s meant to be the largest official module for Parthfinder running from levels 1 to 13. I have high hopes for it as the previous large Dungeon published last year is pretty good. This would mean starting with new characters of course

Malkavian_Andi
June 6th, 2014, 13:22
I'm in favor of the Shattered Star part, because that chronicle includes something I'd like for one of my characters :P
Which level of Thornkeep will it be? I already played a bit of Thornkeep, but only the first two levels.

Maybe I'll create a new character anyway. I still have lots of ideas ^^

Myrddin
June 6th, 2014, 20:31
Thanks for the game last night, hw. Glad you've managed to solve the TS problems.

In terms of next game, I'm happy with either option, although probably lean towards the mega-dungeon. I'd like to start a new char and build it from 1st Level in a longer campaign. I like the idea of any of the Level 1 to x mega-modules and haven't played any of them.

Trenloe
June 6th, 2014, 23:01
Another alternative is the soon to be published Emerald Spire Megadungeon which I will getting soon as a kickstarter reward.
I've just got my copy - check your Paizo.com downloads! :)

Malkavian_Andi
June 7th, 2014, 12:37
As far as I've seen. Emerald Spire isn't sanctioned for PFS yet, though. So unless it is when we finish Dragon's Demand, we won't be able to play that one in PFS campaign mode.

On the other hand, the other option (one level of Thornkeep and one book of Shattered Star) doesn't look like it will take much time. We could do that first while waiting for the sanctioning of Emerald Spire.

hawkwind
June 7th, 2014, 17:31
looks like Emerald spire is going to sanctioned fairly soon. I have been looking through it today, on the plus side I like how it works with Thornkeep but I'm not sure about the recommended fast track XP

Artaron
June 8th, 2014, 10:22
The Emerald Spire sounds very interesting. I like that each level has it's own theme. bummer to start at level 1 again though.
I wouldn't be worried about the fast track XP. They want you to go through a lot of content over 13 levels and the fast track allows them to vary the encounters to avoid repetition.
Is there still a scenario and quests in the Emerald Spire?

hawkwind
June 8th, 2014, 12:02
I'm about half way through skim reading it, the first few levels are a bit Meh and all the levels are smaller than the Thornkeep levels. There are quests. It will be interesting to see what the chronicle sheets are like. If there is a levels worth of credit for each level of the dungeon is going to be a leveling machine as each level is much more than a normal society adventure. I might just run the thing in full society mode

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 07:51
i was just doing some gaming prep when i realised I forgot to tell you all to level please, level 6 please, got to get you tough enough for that adult spell casting green dragon you are expecting to meet

Myrddin
June 9th, 2014, 10:27
Exciting stuff!

Should we also be prepping new 1st level chars for next scenario whatever that is? Or higher level chars?

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 10:41
No decision has been made in that score but I'm leaning towards the higher level option which means you could keep your current characters

Artaron
June 9th, 2014, 12:18
I'm happy with keeping our current characters and running higher level content which I find more interesting. We could always look at different level appropriate options, even within the emerald spire.
Thanks for the level up notification Hawkwind

Malkavian_Andi
June 9th, 2014, 16:17
I'll make up my mind and do the leveling next Thursday before the game.

If I decide to play a different character for the other high-level content, will the party be level 6 or level 7 by then? Then I can make up my mind about that as well.

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 17:23
The next bit of high level content being the Thornkeep level is aimed at seventh level characters however there is a possibility of characters leveling again in dragons demand. I can't say more than that with out giving the game away

kellerech
June 9th, 2014, 18:59
Will post character to you asap Hawkwind.

Myrddin
June 9th, 2014, 19:47
In terms of levelling current chars, do we get to make any equipment purchases? Presumably not as we are still mid-quest, but just wanted to check.

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 21:19
no you are dependant on what you loot unless you want to hike back to town! (lots of random encounters plus lose any element of surprise with the dragon)

I have just started and almost finished preparing Sanctum of the ages a level 7 adventure from Thornkeep

Myrddin
June 9th, 2014, 21:40
That's easy then! My .xml attached for L6 Sindarin Quickshot.

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 22:14
no you are dependant on what you loot unless you want to hike back to town! (lots of random encounters plus lose any element of surprise with the dragon)

I have just started and almost finished preparing Sanctum of the ages a level 7 adventure from Thornkeep

hawkwind
June 9th, 2014, 22:15
you can always level up in game, that way you don't lose track of equipment aquired

Lord Kavos
June 10th, 2014, 01:05
Im keen to keep playing in your game Hawkwind (now that im back again)...

Have levelled up Kayliss - attached her here.

As for the next game, no issues with me on the content. Not sure if i will keep playing Kayliss or a new PC - I have a version of Kayliss in PFS (currently 3rd lvl), so not sure if I want to keep playing her in another incarnation or not.

Hawk, how does the PFS chronicles for DD work? Should I have received one already? or are you sending them all out at the end??

Malkavian_Andi
June 10th, 2014, 01:45
Hawk, how does the PFS chronicles for DD work? Should I have received one already? or are you sending them all out at the end??They are all sent out in the end. When Dragon's Demand was new, there was some discussion about how to handle the campaign mode rules for the 64-page-modules (getting a 4th chronicle if you apply all chronicles to the same character) on the paizo forum and [I think it was John Compton] said the chronicles should be awarded after the module is finished if it's played in campaign mode.

hawkwind
June 10th, 2014, 06:30
You are correct lord K. I was giving the chronicle sheets the once over last night and you will pleased to know that you are on schedule to earn two sheets

kellerech
June 10th, 2014, 22:58
Just thinking about this Hawkwind, would it make more sense to stick with pregen Nephis to finish this dungeon then start fresh with someone new for the next game?

hawkwind
June 11th, 2014, 06:33
I'm happy with that of you are

Myrddin
June 11th, 2014, 17:50
My apologies, hawk. My wife has just reminded me that we have to attend presentations at school this Thursday and next Thursday. The events finish by 9pm, so I can be online as soon after that as possible. If you prefer me to drop out completely for the next two sessions in case somebody is available to play my char as a npc, that's cool. Just let me know. Sorry, for letting everybody down at short notice!

hawkwind
June 11th, 2014, 18:05
No turn up late if you are happy to do that

kellerech
June 12th, 2014, 12:01
Could you upgrade Nephis Hawk to save time and seeing as he's your character :)

hawkwind
June 12th, 2014, 12:41
um ok

kellerech
June 12th, 2014, 13:21
Oh hey no worries, Ill do it when I get back from work in a couple of hours. Just thought you would prefer to do your own character but you can always revert him.

Will attach char in next post

Lord Kavos
June 12th, 2014, 15:02
Here is lvl 6 version of Kayliss Hawk...

hawkwind
June 12th, 2014, 17:50
server up

kellerech
June 12th, 2014, 18:09
Nephis attached

hawkwind
June 16th, 2014, 09:04
Are people ok for Thursday or do people have world cup commitments? Personally I would rather game but England are playing Uruguay

kellerech
June 16th, 2014, 11:26
I wont personally be watching the match but I am easy either way. If the game doesn't go ahead I have paperwork to catch up on if necessary.

Lord Kavos
June 16th, 2014, 13:31
I'm in for the game (not the silly football one either)

hawkwind
June 16th, 2014, 16:09
Pretty sure Saul isn't a footie fan but in El ask him

Myrddin
June 16th, 2014, 22:08
Sorry to be the party pooper, but I will be late anyway due to school commitment. And I would then like to watch the footy. England only have two games left after all!

Rose Claymore
June 17th, 2014, 00:18
I just noticed this, and then noticed the thread started last September and the thread is 40 pages if tldr... I suppose it's too late to join in?

Malkavian_Andi
June 17th, 2014, 07:24
I don't watch football, so I'm perfectly ok with playing Pathfinder as usual.

hawkwind
June 17th, 2014, 07:46
I'll text (sms ) saul, to see if he can make it

Dust Raven, at the moment we are a full game however one new player didn't sow last session or make his presence known in any other way so if he doesn't show the next session his space will become free. Saying that the Dragons Demand campaign is almost over with the wee beastie due to put in an appearance in the next couple of sessions. We do plan to continue with a level of Thornkeep designed for level 7 characters and then on the Asylum Stone part of the Shatter Star adventure Path. Both of these will be played in PFS campaign mode i.e. non PFS character for society credit. S watch this space though I might start a new thread!

Rose Claymore
June 17th, 2014, 08:53
Okay, if it's only a few sessions left I'll wait it out and hope it's run again. Trystan and I are hoping to get in at level 1 campaign mode.

Artaron
June 17th, 2014, 10:00
Hi Hawkwing I'm fine to postpond to next week if you want to see the match

hawkwind
June 17th, 2014, 20:11
I don't I just wanted to make sure who did, so far its just Jez so I say we go for it :)

Myrddin
June 17th, 2014, 23:07
Go for it guys! Have fun. I'll catch up with proceedings next week.

hawkwind
June 19th, 2014, 17:57
Server up

Artaron
June 24th, 2014, 11:18
I think thursday will be problematic for me. Is this the final session?

hawkwind
June 24th, 2014, 15:43
There is a reasonable chance that there is only one session left so I would like to have every one playing so if you don't think you can make this Thursday I would be prepared to postpone the session a week if it meant every one could play

Myrddin
June 24th, 2014, 22:01
I have a work commitment next Thursday, so I already know I won't be available. I am fine for this week if we do go ahead.

hawkwind
June 25th, 2014, 22:25
OK so I propose to have the next session two weeks from tomorrow

Lord Kavos
June 25th, 2014, 23:44
I'm good for either / all

Malkavian_Andi
June 26th, 2014, 00:36
Sounds good to me.
I suppose I'll still be available for games on those days, so if anybody is going to run PFS sessions then, I might join.

hawkwind
June 26th, 2014, 11:44
right next session 3rd of July

Malkavian_Andi
June 26th, 2014, 14:14
ok, so next week? Didn't Myrddin have other stuff to do then? Just asking, I'm available next week.

hawkwind
June 26th, 2014, 16:02
sugar! calendar mis function 10th I meant

hawkwind
July 7th, 2014, 08:04
Game this thursday guys?

Malkavian_Andi
July 7th, 2014, 10:10
I'm ready for this Thursday. Time to kill that dragon :)

hawkwind
July 8th, 2014, 05:38
What about everyone one else?

Artaron
July 8th, 2014, 08:50
I'm good !

Lord Kavos
July 9th, 2014, 23:23
I'm in

Myrddin
July 10th, 2014, 00:31
I'll be there. Looking forward to it.

hawkwind
July 10th, 2014, 17:21
Oh and Shane may well be returning from his gaming retirement for tonight's game

kellerech
July 10th, 2014, 17:29
Im here...I forget are we doing 7pm or 8?

hawkwind
July 10th, 2014, 18:21
8 pm UK time oh and the server is up

kellerech
July 10th, 2014, 23:15
Thanks for the game again tonight Hawkwind.

Please transfer any chronicle sheet to

Player Name Rupert Burnett
Character Name Borosan
PFS ID 124105-1
Grand Lodge

Malkavian_Andi
July 10th, 2014, 23:17
all right, here's the character I'll apply the chronicles to.
All 4 will be applied in order. (The character is currently 3rd level. Apply the first chronicle to get to level 4, then second chronicle for level 5, then third chronicle for level 6, then forth chronicle for level 7).

Player Name: Andreas Forster
Character Name: Celerion
PFS-#: 42939-4
Faction: Osirion

Myrddin
July 10th, 2014, 23:27
Thanks for the game hawk. I'll apply the chronicle to the following char, pls:

Tremlin Silastar
PFS ID: 86049-1
Grand Lodge

Lord Kavos
July 11th, 2014, 09:14
Thanks for the game buddy.

Chronicles will go to Kayliss (the PFS version).

Player Name: Andrew Cowan
PFS ID: 84414-2
Faction: Sczarni

Kayliss is currently 3rd lvl.

ShaneConvey
July 11th, 2014, 12:53
making new pfs character now then will put up details

ShaneConvey
July 11th, 2014, 13:50
Please apply my Chronicles to;

Player Name: Shane Convey
Character name: Yentumal Darksbane
PFS ID: 94285-2
Faction: Grand Lodge
Currently: First level Wizard

cheers

hawkwind
July 12th, 2014, 07:25
OK I better get busy on those chronicle sheets. There may be a degree of self service involved. ��
I'll set up a treasure spreadsheet while I'm at it

hawkwind
July 12th, 2014, 07:26
OK I better get busy on those chronicle sheets. There may be a degree of self service involved. 😉
I'll set up a treasure spreadsheet while I'm at it

hawkwind
July 12th, 2014, 15:54
OK here is the link to the sheets
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1kfam8f7hl028sw/AACylXfVKLCeCbR3f8ZVldKKa

I have partially filled in the sheets with my details and have made text entry boxes for your details. Please feel free to ask me to check your completed sheets if you are not sure whether you have completed them correctly.
Myrddin Kellerech and Artaron get ddc3, Lord K gets ddc2 and ddcs3 everyone else gets the whole lot, a quick note on the bonus sheet, it can only be applied to levels 2,4 and 6 with variable gold so say shane who is applying all his sheets to anew character could use ddcs1 to get to level 1, ddcs4 to get to level 2 and ddcs2 to get to level 3 and would hold onto ddcs3till she had earned level 4.

I have reported everyone's bar Artaron's details to the pfs website but if anyone changes thier mind on what character they wish to award credits i can still make changes

hawkwind
July 12th, 2014, 16:23
this is spreadheet for dividing up the treasure
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qnz6wWR1J0VJJbkCvbjqszW2X-lL0q9ya12oLFVACZo/edit?usp=sharing

also anyone who plans to continue on with their current character to Thornkeep needs to level!

ShaneConvey
July 12th, 2014, 20:22
i will probably change mine mike, not feeling the wizard. will put details up tonight.

I do plan to continue to thornkeep? (what module is that then?) and have leveled Jathas to 7. will email the files to you.

cheers

hawkwind
July 12th, 2014, 20:53
I have prepped a level of the Thornkeep mega dungeon, I'm running a PFS module called the Confirmation next week and will start Thornkeep the week after

Artaron
July 12th, 2014, 21:28
Hi guys. I see hawk you've started a spreadsheet.
I've also started one with further loot we got and calculations
I'll try and send it over by tomorrow

hawkwind
July 12th, 2014, 22:02
perhaps we could merge them? alsp do you want a chronicle sheet?

ShaneConvey
July 12th, 2014, 22:27
what level is the confirmation for? do you have spaces still?

ShaneConvey
July 12th, 2014, 22:38
please assign my chronicle sheet;

Player name: Shane Convey
Character name: Thohand Spellhunter
PFS ID: 94285-3
Barbarian level 1

cheers

hawkwind
July 13th, 2014, 07:44
OK will do, as for the other game you will have to check the thread like I'm about to

ShaneConvey
July 13th, 2014, 10:05
Ok thanks, added my name/character to the sign up last night

Artaron
July 13th, 2014, 13:54
Hi guys, here's my spreadsheet of every magic item and trade good we're selling, as well as the treasure we found.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XE17Pt208k9TdVIRncnZkIN4RWtHyHpiJWJx3wK8joo/edit?usp=sharing

I've included the necklace of adaptation. Please correct me if anyone is thinking of keeping that.
Also, Shane, you're keeping the crossbow, right ?

cobblepotter
July 13th, 2014, 17:32
Hey guys. sorry for the recent absence. Had a bit of an emergancy in the family and gaming hasnt really been an opton for me. I was wondering if i'm still welcome to play with the group?
J.

Artaron
July 13th, 2014, 23:36
Sorry to hear Cobblepotter. i hope your RL issues have been resolved.
I'd be happy to play with you. We do have 6 players though so it's up to Hawk.

hawkwind
July 14th, 2014, 08:01
yep when you stopped turning up or posting an ex-player Shane who had dropped out due to RL issues asked to return, as he had already played in 3/4's of the campaign so I let him back. You are welcome to rejoin this game when/if there is a space

Lord Kavos
July 14th, 2014, 09:04
Hi guys, here's my spreadsheet of every magic item and trade good we're selling, as well as the treasure we found.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XE17Pt208k9TdVIRncnZkIN4RWtHyHpiJWJx3wK8joo/edit?usp=sharing

I've included the necklace of adaptation. Please correct me if anyone is thinking of keeping that.

Nice work buddy. So about 11k each then, can u confirm this hawk?

Lord Kavos
July 14th, 2014, 09:05

Nice work buddy. So about 11k each then, can u confirm this hawk?

hawkwind
July 14th, 2014, 10:25
I'll will have a look this evening

ShaneConvey
July 14th, 2014, 12:17
Yes Artaron i plan on using the hand crossbow, thanks. I have updated Hawks spreadsheet with the three items i plan to use, Hand crossbow, screaming bolts and +2 mace.

Please let me know if I have gold to use as I am currently using studded leather (no MW or bonus) and probably need to upgrade this.

Mike: when do you plan for our first trip to Thornkeep? I have finally worked out how to convert and create effects etc... however due to the lite license, I am not able to do this locally, only on another server, so when the server goes up for thornkeep I can add the effects and they should save on the server.

cheers

Lord Kavos
July 15th, 2014, 02:58
Hi Hawk,

Just noticed you put the slow advancement GP value on DDCS3...can you fix please?

ShaneConvey
July 15th, 2014, 08:31
A little off topic, but can anyone tell me the code for adding +4 to an ability? I have a urban barbarian and want to set up the rage effects.

Cheers

Lord Kavos
July 15th, 2014, 10:47
Create a spell, right click & create effect (the arrow then the man), then put in the following....

Urban rage; STR: 4

Set the target to self, and set the durAtion to 1 round, so u can click on the effect at the start of your round.

hawkwind
July 15th, 2014, 17:57
corrected chronicle sheet

ShaneConvey
July 16th, 2014, 12:58
Create a spell, right click & create effect (the arrow then the man), then put in the following....

Urban rage; STR: 4

Set the target to self, and set the durAtion to 1 round, so u can click on the effect at the start of your round.

Thanks Lord Kavos :)

Artaron
July 17th, 2014, 10:13
OK so are we on for today?
guess we'll spend some time on levelling and shopping.

hoard-wise, are we simply dividing the monetary value in 6 (so 11k each) or do people want to count kept items against our shares?
Hawk? everyone?
Also, is anyone thinking of getting craft wobdrous items this level?

hawkwind
July 17th, 2014, 12:00
er no I'm sorry should of made it a bit more clear, I'm running a PFS game tonight, normal service next week, probably, but the first week in August I'm on holiday in France

Artaron
July 17th, 2014, 12:03
Sorry, I missed that. See you next week then.

hawkwind
July 17th, 2014, 12:04
divide by 6 if people are happy with that, its your party not mine, can we try and do levelling, shopping out of game time, I am happy to put the server to allow people to edit their characters characters, just post in thread if you are making any major purchases, same goes for crafting

Artaron
July 17th, 2014, 12:15
OK cool so every keeps whatever item they need as divided in session and then add 11k.
will Kaykiss, Skaa or one of the new characters take up crafting ?

Lord Kavos
July 17th, 2014, 12:23
Hadn't thought about craft feats for kayliss, I could pick one though, just gave her spell focus (greater) enchantment.

So it doesn't really matter for her (only +1 DCs for her usual spells) , so could take craft wondrous item to help the party...

She will be spending 10k on a Phylactery of positive energy channeling for her though, so the other pcs would have to supply the gold for items.

Lord Kavos
July 17th, 2014, 12:24
Are u going to keep this tread going or start a new one for the next game hawk?

hawkwind
July 17th, 2014, 13:40
good question

Malkavian_Andi
July 17th, 2014, 15:28
will Kaykiss, Skaa or one of the new characters take up crafting ?I'm planning to create an alchemist, so I'll automatically have "Brew Potion". Other than that, I don't think I will go into crafting.

ShaneConvey
July 18th, 2014, 14:02
Mike,

Just so I am fully clear regarding the Dragons Demand chronicle Sheets, I have 4, my character has 1 xp from the confirmation adventure and i currently level 1.... So am I just applying each sheet in turn to Thohand starting from the first through to the last? and leveling as an when I meet the xp needed?

Cheers

hawkwind
July 18th, 2014, 14:21
The dragon demand sheets are worth 3 xp each, you need 3 xp to level your sheet from the Confirmation is worth 1 xp, however you can only spends the xp within the level range shown on the sheet so the optimum way I think is to take the first dd sheet to take you to level two then take your confirmation sheet, then take the second and fourth sheet which would take you level 4, you next need to earn 2 xp to take you to level 5 when you can then apply the third sheet to take you to level 6. If I have got that wrong in sure someone will correct me

Trenloe
July 18th, 2014, 14:45
The dragon demand sheets are worth 3 xp each, you need 3 xp to level your sheet from the Confirmation is worth 1 xp, however you can only spends the xp within the level range shown on the sheet so the optimum way I think is to take the first dd sheet to take you to level two then take your confirmation sheet, then take the second and fourth sheet which would take you level 4, you next need to earn 2 xp to take you to level 5 when you can then apply the third sheet to take you to level 6. If I have got that wrong in sure someone will correct me
Assuming a pregen was used to play the confirmation then the chronicle sheet for the confirmation can only be applied to a newly created first level PC. You could only apply it to second level PC if it was your own 2nd level PC that played the confirmation (as there are no level 2 pregens).

PFS guide page 6: "If you play a 1st-level pregenerated character, you can apply the credit for her first adventure to a newly created character of your very own."

Other than using the Confirmation chronicle as chronicle #1 for the PC, the above list is correct. Apply in this order: The Confirmation (1xp - level 1), DD #1 (4xp - level 2), DD #4 (7xp - level 3), DD #2 (10xp - level 4). With DD #3 needing level 5 and so will be waiting for 2 more xp to hit level 5 before the DD #3 chronicle can be applied.

Malkavian_Andi
July 19th, 2014, 04:41
I finally managed to create my new character, so here he is.

ShaneConvey
July 20th, 2014, 08:02
Assuming a pregen was used to play the confirmation then the chronicle sheet for the confirmation can only be applied to a newly created first level PC. You could only apply it to second level PC if it was your own 2nd level PC that played the confirmation (as there are no level 2 pregens).

PFS guide page 6: "If you play a 1st-level pregenerated character, you can apply the credit for her first adventure to a newly created character of your very own."

Other than using the Confirmation chronicle as chronicle #1 for the PC, the above list is correct. Apply in this order: The Confirmation (1xp - level 1), DD #1 (4xp - level 2), DD #4 (7xp - level 3), DD #2 (10xp - level 4). With DD #3 needing level 5 and so will be waiting for 2 more xp to hit level 5 before the DD #3 chronicle can be applied.

Thanks Trenloe,Will do that.

hawkwind
July 21st, 2014, 20:29
I will kep this thread going.....

so the plot for your continuing misadventures this Thursday coming

SANCTUM OF A LOST AGE

Its not an uncommon experience to be offered a treasure map to untold treasures in a bar but usually the some is trying to sell the map to you and not give it to you for free and usually the person offering you the map is not an ex-pathfinder giving you his wayfinder as well.

This pathetic Called Rozimuz tells the PCs that his whole party was slain before they could liberate the Sanctum’s priceless treasures. He eagerly provides directions to the misty corridor, and insists that the PCs take his wayfinder (complete with its clear spindle ioun stone), as it seemed to be the item that allowed him to get back out. Besides, he says ruefully, he has lost his passion for adventuring, and won’t have any further need of it.

ShaneConvey
July 21st, 2014, 21:03
Excellent, sounds right up my street! Better start practising the trap finding now and sharpen up them thieves tools :)

hawkwind
July 21st, 2014, 22:13
I finally managed to create my new character, so here he is. awesome

Malkavian_Andi
July 22nd, 2014, 00:45
Oh, one more thing that comes to mind: Are the new characters supposed to already have joined the party, or will that happen in-game on Thursday?

hawkwind
July 22nd, 2014, 02:03
Already joined

Malkavian_Andi
July 22nd, 2014, 09:05
ok. So just so the rest knows what I bring to the table:
You met a young man with a heavy Ustalavic accent who introduced himself as Dr. Hans von Ziegentöter, but as you travel with him, it's ok to just call him Hans. He's very clear about his work being pure science, without any moral implications, although the people of his home town had called him crazy. If asked about his work, he will proudly tell he's working on duplicating the shapeshifting abilities of werewolves, although without the violent urges, and he has been quite successful. He will add that he believes that just recently he found a formula to create the same shapeshifting effect on animals, but hasn't tested it yet.
He's generally a quiet guy (unless asked about his work), and knows how to avoid too much attention.

Lord Kavos
July 23rd, 2014, 14:14
Here is Kayliss' new xml for Thursdays game.

hawkwind
July 23rd, 2014, 16:27
Bought any kit with your I'll gotten gold?

Lord Kavos
July 23rd, 2014, 23:02
Yep...
Phylactery of positive channeling (11000gp)
mm rod of bouncing (lesser) (3000gp)

hawkwind
July 24th, 2014, 18:47
server's up

hawkwind
July 25th, 2014, 12:05
Hi Artaron do you want me to stick the fg server up one evening so you can work on your character?

also your PM box is full

Artaron
July 28th, 2014, 10:35
Hi Hawk. Thanks for the hwads up.
I'll speak to you during the week.

hawkwind
July 31st, 2014, 10:22
Every one on for tonight, I'm not working tomorrow so if it looks like we can finish the module I will play on a bit longer tonight if people are happy to do that

Lord Kavos
July 31st, 2014, 10:52
I have all morning free, so that works for me...

Malkavian_Andi
July 31st, 2014, 13:01
I suppose "a bit longer" means something like 1 or 2 hours? That would be ok for me.

hawkwind
July 31st, 2014, 13:32
Yes I certainly wouldn't want to do more than that

hawkwind
July 31st, 2014, 18:19
server going up

Artaron
July 31st, 2014, 18:37
Great. I'm good for a longer session tonight if needed

Lord Kavos
August 11th, 2014, 14:37
Are we on for this week? Did u guys play last week (I slept in...)?

hawkwind
August 11th, 2014, 16:57
Are we on for this week? Did u guys play last week (I slept in...)?

We didn't play as I was on a family holiday and we are on for Thursday

hawkwind
August 14th, 2014, 18:16
server going up also its updated to 3.07

hawkwind
August 16th, 2014, 11:10
I forgot to ask which characters you want your society credits to got to and their society numbers of course

the chronicle sheet can be awarded to levels 6-8