PDA

View Full Version : I'd Like to Run Another Game

Rose Claymore
September 2nd, 2013, 05:59
I've only run once on FG and figure I should get another game or two under my belt before FG Con so I can work out any kinks I may have using the interface. But what to run. I have many scenarios but don't want to spend a lot of time building one out to find there isn't enough viable players for it. So, a series of polls...

First, what tier to run. From there I'll list what scenarios I have in that tier and we'll pick one.

Nickademus
September 2nd, 2013, 07:31
I don't know how the online community here goes, but in the stores in my area PFS tends to require a lot more sub-tier 1-2 scenarios than ones with a higher minimum sub-tier. It seems a lot of people make new characters and only a handful can play at a lvl 5 or higher table.

Malkavian_Andi
September 2nd, 2013, 09:17
I have characters for every tier, but I really need to level up some of my low-level characters, so I wouldn't mind some low tier scenarios.
Also, as Nickademus pointed out, there are a lot more players with low-level characters. (It's the same in my region, not many players, so any new players only have a level 1 character.)

Bro.T
September 2nd, 2013, 10:55
I am new to FG and have never played PF, but I am interested in learning both. I have rolled up a paladin for PFS play and just need to find a game. Obviously, I voted for the lowest tier. :D

Rose Claymore
September 2nd, 2013, 20:03
A 1-5 looks to be the best shot so far, and it already has enough votes to fill a table. I'll wait until Wednesday for more votes to come in and then post a list of potential scenarios I could run.

Nickademus
September 2nd, 2013, 20:07
Oh, don't count my vote as a player for the game. You may have trouble presenting a tier 1-5 scenario I haven't ran. Just throwing my 2 cents in.

Skellan
September 2nd, 2013, 20:16
I am new to FG and have never played PF, but I am interested in learning both. I have rolled up a paladin for PFS play and just need to find a game. Obviously, I voted for the lowest tier. :D
Welcome to fg and pfs. What timezone are you in? What timed are best for you?

Bro.T
September 2nd, 2013, 20:29
Welcome to fg and pfs. What timezone are you in? What timed are best for you?

Thanks! I am eastern time zone and I currently work 3rd shift so I have evenings free up till about 10:30 pm. I have committed to a bi-monthly game on Fridays so I have the 2nd and 4th Fridays available as well.

Skellan
September 2nd, 2013, 21:38
Does 3rd shift mean you are free in the afternoon? If so, I am sure our paths will cross as i usually run games evenings gmt. I am running fangwood keep on alternate fridays, and you'd be welcome https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19492-PFS-Sanctioned-Module-Fangwood-Keep I will schedule a lower level one next

Umm, and sorry for hijacking your thread Dust, I'll shut up now :)

Oh, and I am pleasantly surprised by the number of responses for tier 3 plus games :)

Rose Claymore
September 3rd, 2013, 00:52
Not to worry, Skellan. New players are great and need all the GMs they can get. Or is that the other way round? :)

Skellan
September 3rd, 2013, 02:22
We are the collective, resistance is futile.

Hopefully I will get to play in whatever you decide t run :