PDA

View Full Version : Eberron game - Looking for players

timlawrence81
September 1st, 2013, 17:41
Hello FG world!!!

My name is Tim, I've been a DM for a number of years now(since the 2nd edition days).

About 3 years ago I picked up D&D again.

Since then I've learned the 4e ruleset, and have DM'd a group of 5 PC's halfway through Paragon tier on a Forgotten Realms campaign. While my players and I were no experts, we had a ton of lighthearted FUN.

I promise a scheduled, organized campaign with lots of twists, turns, and anticipation.

Chaotic toons need not apply ;) We're looking for a co-operative experience between PC's.

If you are laid back and enjoy the company of craft beer drinking 30 yr old table top hobbist, please shoot me an email!!!

I currently have 2 experienced players and am looking for 2 more laid back, easy going folks to sit in on our adventures!

We'll be playing the Eberron campaign, I am currently building the first encounters and will be ready for a game within 2 weeks.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in securing a spot.

Happy Gaming!!!!!!

DmLawrence

Griogre
September 3rd, 2013, 23:18
Welcome to the message boards. You will likely get a better response if you mention what time and day are you thinking on running.

Paranoia
September 5th, 2013, 02:50
Yeah when looking around time and day make a big impact on if I can play or not.

jimshu
September 5th, 2013, 20:18
I emailed him about this back on the day it was posted and havent received that information. If I get the date and time I will update this thread. So far, not very communicative