PDA

View Full Version : Numenera ~ for my Sunday game

Valarian
September 1st, 2013, 17:27
Over the last couple of weeks, I've been building a Numenera ruleset for use in my Sunday evening game. Thought I'd share a few views of the character sheet.

dhacke
September 4th, 2013, 11:49
That looks brilliant! Do you anticipate sharing the ruleset when you're done? My gaming group is currently in a 4e campaign but I'm hoping to run a Numenera campaign in a few months.

Valarian
September 4th, 2013, 12:46
Sharing the ruleset will depend heavily on Smiteworks' plans with this regarding an official set. I don't want to tread on toes with a community ruleset offering if there are plans to release an official ruleset. I'm willing to offer my services for the coding and library development on this (done a lot of the coding already), though I'd need an artist to do appropriate frames (based on the Foundation Core / Core RPG dimensions). I am heavily artistically challenged (or "can't draw for toffee").

I would hope that the conversion work from Foundation Core (2.8) would not be too great for the new Core RPG (3.0).

dhacke
September 4th, 2013, 23:12
Fair enough! I know they licensed Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved Ruleset, so hopefully the same can be done for Numenera. I have read through the ruleset modification guide, and have accepted that it is beyond my ability to try this myself. I'll just have to be patient!

Thanks for the response.